Next Level Auto Brokers
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / CT / PA

10-03-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
brianeck
Part Time Firetruck Crash Barrier
Rep
Drives: 2022 M340ix Mineral Grey

Orange County BMW (NY OC) Detailed Customer Satisfaction Review (Highly Positive!)

Hey all, thought I would take the time to put together a little blurb about just how happy I have been with my experience with Francine @ OC BMW in Monroe NY.

Firstly, another local dealership which my previous two cars were from really jerked me around a bit when hunting for an f80 m3 allocation in June this year. . . To be fair, my original CA was on extended sick leave, so I was unfortunately "thrown to the wolves." There were quite a lot of non-callbacks and excuses and "you can't order them at this time, you have to take one of the ones we get on the floor" awful BS games which I as a well informed buyer know are utterly false.

I called OC BMW on a whim, and asked for New Sales, which put me on with Francine. I greatly prefer making a "cold sales call" rather then turning up at the dealerships because I have a distinct sense that the sales reps can smell your anxiety and that you lose all bargaining power.

We talked for a little while and I explained that I was interested in an M3 and I wanted to order it with *either individual interior or exterior to set it apart a little, and that I was 100% interested in doing the European Delivery Experience. Francine told me she would get to work and let me know how the process will go, and that was it for the initial discussion.

The next day I had a call back and she told me that they had an open allocation and that basically we needed to put a basic standard order into the system and then go back and manually enter the individual details, and that it would add a few weeks to the total timeline due to need for BMW corporate approval. I approve, and we move on.

Next step was heading up to meet Francine and sign the initial paperwork. I signed off on all my options and watched drooling as the ED discount was applied and a huge chunk fell off my overall price! As its now important to note, my car is a Sakhir Orange m3 with Amaro Brown Interior.

Fast forward to 2 1/2 weeks before my ED. . . Francine calls. . . Good and Bad news. . . Bad news, your car isn't ready, good news is if you send me your crazy work schedule that you were talking about I think I can convince corporate to get a workaround in place. So I send her my schedule (it is absolutely nuts, Sept 14-18 Cardiff Wales, Sept 21-25 NYC, Sept 30-Oct 3 LA, Oct 6- Oct 9 Las Vegas, Oct 17-Oct 23 Tokyo Japan, Oct 31-Nov 7 Bangkok Thailand. . . and I'm home in between those last 2!) she laughs and tells me that I'm a complete maniac, which I know, and gets to work. At the end of the day they cave and actually allow me to make another car entirely for ED which I have the opportunity to drive while mine finishes up. The delays were due to some combination of the Amaro Brown + CFRP roof as best as we can tell.

Anyways, I could not have been happier with that outcome. ED, plus my car comes home about 2 weeks later but brand spanking new. . . Best of all worlds!

Then it only got better as well. I emailed her about the technology credit for $500 which I found patrolling the forums on here, and she immediately said done and done.

She actually then mentioned there is a possibility I could get the other 1k credit for Ultimate Driving, and now that's in the works as well and she took care of everything on that end for me as well!

Because of my special orders and everything I was content with my initial non-marked up ED MSRP price. After both other credits, thanks to Francine, however, now I'm over $1,500 under ED MSRP and I really couldn't be happier.

She has been attentive, funny, and most importantly kind and professional throughout the entire experience, and I really just wanted to take a second to give her some public feedback which she most definitely deserves.

I can't believe I got this far without mentioning that she's also a beautiful young lady! You can genuinely hear her smiling through the other side of the phone when she calls in with updates.

Anyways, thats just about all I have to say about that. If you're buying a car in the NYC greater area look no further then Francine @ OrangeCounty BMW.

And don't go beating her up on pricing! She will help out as best she can, and from experience its definitely more then the other local dealers. . .

Long story short, this was the best dealership experience I have ever had, and Francine is kind caring and easy to work with. What more can you ask for? Did I also mention she's really cute as well? Call her!

PM me if you have any additional questions!

Thanks again Francine, whenever you get your bimmerpost account

m340ix Mineral Grey/Tacora Red
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 10:57 AM   #2
Retina
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post

She actually then mentioned there is a possibility I could get the other 1k credit for Ultimate Driving, and now that's in the works as well and she took care of everything on that end for me as well!
I didn't think you could combine ED and the Un4forgettable 1k credit, is this not true?
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 11:04 AM   #3
brianeck
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retina View Post
I didn't think you could combine ED and the Un4forgettable 1k credit, is this not true?
Not Un4gettable, you can't combine that.

Ultimate Drive Event!

https://ude.bmwusa.com/

Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 12:38 PM   #4
Retina
Private
Rep
Drives: 328i

Oh damn...can't believe there isn't an event in SoCal. It sounds awesome.
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 02:33 PM   #5
jskrilla
Second Lieutenant
Albania
Rep
Drives: M235i Xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianeck View Post
Hey all, thought I would take the time to put together a little blurb about just how happy I have been with my experience with Francine @ OC BMW in Monroe NY.

Firstly, another local dealership which my previous two cars were from really jerked me around a bit when hunting for an f80 m3 allocation in June this year. . . To be fair, my original CA was on extended sick leave, so I was unfortunately "thrown to the wolves." There were quite a lot of non-callbacks and excuses and "you can't order them at this time, you have to take one of the ones we get on the floor" awful BS games which I as a well informed buyer know are utterly false.

I called OC BMW on a whim, and asked for New Sales, which put me on with Francine. I greatly prefer making a "cold sales call" rather then turning up at the dealerships because I have a distinct sense that the sales reps can smell your anxiety and that you lose all bargaining power.

We talked for a little while and I explained that I was interested in an M3 and I wanted to order it with *either individual interior or exterior to set it apart a little, and that I was 100% interested in doing the European Delivery Experience. Francine told me she would get to work and let me know how the process will go, and that was it for the initial discussion.

The next day I had a call back and she told me that they had an open allocation and that basically we needed to put a basic standard order into the system and then go back and manually enter the individual details, and that it would add a few weeks to the total timeline due to need for BMW corporate approval. I approve, and we move on.

Next step was heading up to meet Francine and sign the initial paperwork. I signed off on all my options and watched drooling as the ED discount was applied and a huge chunk fell off my overall price! As its now important to note, my car is a Sakhir Orange m3 with Amaro Brown Interior.

Fast forward to 2 1/2 weeks before my ED. . . Francine calls. . . Good and Bad news. . . Bad news, your car isn't ready, good news is if you send me your crazy work schedule that you were talking about I think I can convince corporate to get a workaround in place. So I send her my schedule (it is absolutely nuts, Sept 14-18 Cardiff Wales, Sept 21-25 NYC, Sept 30-Oct 3 LA, Oct 6- Oct 9 Las Vegas, Oct 17-Oct 23 Tokyo Japan, Oct 31-Nov 7 Bangkok Thailand. . . and I'm home in between those last 2!) she laughs and tells me that I'm a complete maniac, which I know, and gets to work. At the end of the day they cave and actually allow me to make another car entirely for ED which I have the opportunity to drive while mine finishes up. The delays were due to some combination of the Amaro Brown + CFRP roof as best as we can tell.

Anyways, I could not have been happier with that outcome. ED, plus my car comes home about 2 weeks later but brand spanking new. . . Best of all worlds!

Then it only got better as well. I emailed her about the technology credit for $500 which I found patrolling the forums on here, and she immediately said done and done.

Because of my special orders and everything I was content with my initial non-marked up ED MSRP price. After both other credits, thanks to Francine, however, now I'm over $1,500 under ED MSRP and I really couldn't be happier.

She has been attentive, funny, and most importantly kind and professional throughout the entire experience, and I really just wanted to take a second to give her some public feedback which she most definitely deserves.

I can't believe I got this far without mentioning that she's also a beautiful young lady! You can genuinely hear her smiling through the other side of the phone when she calls in with updates.

Anyways, thats just about all I have to say about that. If you're buying a car in the NYC greater area look no further then Francine @ OrangeCounty BMW.

And don't go beating her up on pricing! She will help out as best she can, and from experience its definitely more then the other local dealers. . .

Long story short, this was the best dealership experience I have ever had, and Francine is kind caring and easy to work with. What more can you ask for? Did I also mention she's really cute as well? Call her!

PM me if you have any additional questions!

Thanks again Francine, whenever you get your bimmerpost account
Francine is awesome!!! I've spoken to her on numerous occasions and I was hoping someone would post about getting the Amaro Brown leather. She actually was telling me your exact story. Kinda funny But awesome lady, she real knows her stuff and she helped me out with pricing for my M as well. +1 on this post
Appreciate 0
      10-03-2014, 05:03 PM   #6
MaX PL
Major
Rep
Drives: M3

I'm going there tomorrow to put in my order.
They're giving me the best price of all the local dealers using Truecar. ~$5k off msrp.

I'm not dealing with Francine unfortunately, but all the communication I've had with the dealership has been superb.

Will report how everything goes.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2014, 12:17 AM   #7
4DRS55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GTF80,718GT4,TVG80,G05X5

This is too funny I just posted a thread on how great my experience was with them.
They are obviously making many customers happy and have great customer service.
Appreciate 0
      10-04-2014, 06:57 PM   #8
brianeck
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F10N55 View Post
This is too funny I just posted a thread on how great my experience was with them.
They are obviously making many customers happy and have great customer service.
Haha that's funny! It was a really good experience and I still don't even have my car yet. . . But that certainly isn't their fault! FYI anyone in the area who is thinking about an M3, is ok with Sakhir Orange and 6mt and black full leather, and is ready not to wait for a car PM me and I'll hook you up with Francine, they have my ED car available.

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 01:49 AM   #9
motivevelocity
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 G80 M3 CS Signal Green

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX PL View Post
I'm going there tomorrow to put in my order.
They're giving me the best price of all the local dealers using Truecar. ~$5k off msrp.

I'm not dealing with Francine unfortunately, but all the communication I've had with the dealership has been superb.

Will report how everything goes.
How did the order go? When did they say your build week would be?
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 09:33 AM   #10
MWcoupe
24k GOLD
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral White M4

I'm curious what deals are they offering
Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 10:54 AM   #11
brianeck
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpine330 View Post
I'm curious what deals are they offering
Only 1 way to find out for sure. . . Ask them!

Appreciate 0
      10-16-2014, 04:00 PM   #12
MaX PL
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tofuking View Post
How did the order go? When did they say your build week would be?
Order went great. I was told my truecar price was unusual, as it was way below the truecar average, but they honored it anyway. About $1200 over invoice I believe or thereabout.

Not sure on build date yet as they swapped a current build they already had in the system with my build, so I'm hopeful that its one that can get me my car by December.
Tracking the build on the website, I'm still stuck at step 1 though.
Appreciate 0
      05-26-2016, 08:43 PM   #13
Gibson6594
Major
Rep
Drives: 2016 SO M3

I wanted to bump this thread to say that Francine sold me my M3 and my experience with her was exactly the same. She was fantastic to work with and made the whole experience very pleasant. Anyone looking for a CA in the area should have a chat with her and see if she can help.
Appreciate 0
      06-01-2016, 09:41 AM   #14
JTBM3
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 M3 ZCP

This is all true in regards to OC BMW of NY. My CA was Todd and we ordered my 2016 M3 last year. I was given a awesome discount off the msrp from another dealer in the NY area that was jerking me around with a false promise of a allocation, which they didn't have. I went to OC BMW and they matched the offer and ordered my car They are good to go over there @ Orange County BMW
Appreciate 0
      06-02-2016, 07:15 AM   #15
4DRS55
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: GTF80,718GT4,TVG80,G05X5

Baught 5 cars from them in the last 2 years
They are very good to deal with.
Appreciate 0
      06-09-2016, 11:32 PM   #16
Tone
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 m4 convertible

My experience was mixed AT o,c bmw, but in the End it turned out Good waited about 3 months for my m4 convertible when i was told it would only take 1 1/2 months. it was worth the wait sticker was 88,500 got it for 81,500
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2016, 05:12 PM   #17
Gibson6594
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone View Post
My experience was mixed AT o,c bmw, but in the End it turned out Good waited about 3 months for my m4 convertible when i was told it would only take 1 1/2 months. it was worth the wait sticker was 88,500 got it for 81,500
Was the delay their fault? My M3 order took about 1.5 months.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2016, 05:46 PM   #18
MaX PL
Major
Rep

my order with OCBMW took 5 months. 10/2014 to 3/2015.
it was all lies about how someone at BMW NA took my build from them, etc.

they did give me a good price but service isn't as good as sales apparently.

during a recent visit, i'm pretty sure they wiped record of the visit from their system as I never received a survey request for my visit like I usually do from BMWNA. they usually ask for comment by the "business development rep" via email after a service visit and a BMWNA survey request comes about a week later.

gave them the service business as they sold me the car, but will likely just start going to a dealer thats a bit closer.
Appreciate 0
      06-10-2016, 06:56 PM   #19
Rid3r
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaX PL
my order with OCBMW took 5 months. 10/2014 to 3/2015.
it was all lies about how someone at BMW NA took my build from them, etc.

they did give me a good price but service isn't as good as sales apparently.

during a recent visit, i'm pretty sure they wiped record of the visit from their system as I never received a survey request for my visit like I usually do from BMWNA. they usually ask for comment by the "business development rep" via email after a service visit and a BMWNA survey request comes about a week later.

gave them the service business as they sold me the car, but will likely just start going to a dealer thats a bit closer.
Same thing happened with me told me 2 months initially and took 5 months instead... Price was good so can't complain much
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2016, 01:26 AM   #20
Tone
United_States
Rep

Yes it was there Fault they knew it would take that long but gave me a lesser time to get my down payment, but like i said it turned out good. I will say service hmmmmmmm might be going else where
Appreciate 0
      06-11-2016, 01:30 AM   #21
Tone
United_States
Rep

? anyone here going to the ralley meet in long island sunday the 12 th thinking of going looks like a nice meet
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2016, 10:43 AM   #22
Gibson6594
Major
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tone View Post
Yes it was there Fault they knew it would take that long but gave me a lesser time to get my down payment, but like i said it turned out good. I will say service hmmmmmmm might be going else where
What makes you say that about their service? I'm planning on using them for my break in service. Is there a reason I should go elsewhere?
Appreciate 0