ZPOST
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   ZPOST > Marketplace > Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys
  TireRack

SUPPORT ZPOST BY DOING YOUR TIRERACK SHOPPING FROM THIS BANNER, THANKS!

12-24-2007, 06:15 AM   #1
JizJizJiz
Elitist prick
Rep
Drives: A few

03 Z4 3.0 in excellent condition, SoCal

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hi guys:

I just registered here (after finding out that my E93 M order will likely be delayed for almost a year). However, I've been on other BMW boards for a long time (BF.c, DTM, etc.)...I'm sure some of the double members here can provide verification for me.

Anyway, onwards to the car.

This is a direct copy of my for sale ad here (www.jizjizjiz.com/bz4/z4sale.html).

Unfortunately, time has come for me to sell my Z4. I have two garage spots and three nice toys (and one daily driver that’s parked in the street), and with my other two toys being more sentimental to me, I’ve decided to let the Z4 go.

I am the second owner of this car; my friend purchased it new from Irvine BMW and turned it over to me when he started a family. I purchased the car on January 3rd, 2007 with exactly 66,600 miles on the odometer. In the year I’ve had it, I put on about 12,000 miles.

The car has been maintained meticulously its entire life. Being a BMW Car Club of America www.bmwcca.org member (I am also a Rennlist member), I have always been a fanatic about the appearance of my cars. As such, this Z4 has been hand washed weekly, waxed every month or month-and-half, and detailed every two to three months. These servers were rendered by me, my personal friend who is in the mobile detailing business, or my company parking garage’s mobile detailer.

Of course, I am extremely picky about the maintenance of my cars as well. As such, it has always been maintained at or above factory-recommended levels (and with all the records to prove it). All the preventative maintenance items have been done, and all the mechanical parts used are OEM. The maintenance has been performed by Irvine BMW, The Doctor (independent European shop in Fountain Valley and one of the top independent mechanics in the country according to AAA surveys www.thedrvolvo.com), and Bullet Motor Works (widely regarded by the BMW enthusiast community as one of the best www.bulletmotorworks.com). You will receive all the maintenance records along with the car.

The car itself:
- 2003 BMW Z4 3.0i Roadster
- VIN: 4USBT53403LU02982
- 78,xxx miles, still being driven a couple of times a week
- Jet Black exterior, with black leather interior
- Brushed aluminum interior trim
- 5-speed Steptronic automatic transmission with three driving modes (automatic, sport, manual)
- Brand new Kumho ASX tires with less than 1,000 miles on them

According to the window sticker (which I still have), the following factory options are on it:
- Fully automatic top
- Heated front seats
- Bi-xenon headlights
- Navigation system with premium sound and DSP
- Cruise control

The previous owner put in a new top during his ownership (as you may know, the 2003 Z4s came from the factory with a thicker than recommended top material, so he went ahead and put in a new, thinner top that was standard on the 2004+ Z4s).

The following items were put in/replaced under my ownership:
- The aforementioned Kumho ASX tires (rides much better than stock, same handling)
- Front brake pads and rotors, rear brake pads, rear rotors were resurfaced
- 15% tint with lifetime warranty all around
- Battery
- Oil changed twice with BMW full synthetic
- OEM BMW car cover

I was asking for $18,995 for this car. However, when I went to drive it on December 15, 2007, the fuel gauge slowly dropped to ‘empty’ and never came back up again. I called around, and apparently this is a $100 sensor. My advisor at Bullet Motor Works, Mickey, has quoted me “up to $600” for the repair (assuming worst case scenario that he needs to actually replace the sensor and not just do a reset). As such, I am willing to let the car go for $800 less as a payment for your time. With the broken fuel gauge, I will let the car go for $18,195. If you’d prefer to have the gauge repaired, it’s OK with me too (and of course, the price is the original $18,995). Of course, I will consider all reasonable offers. I am motivated, but not desperate to sell the car (I am borrowing my friend’s carport, and it’s sitting under a car cover).

Here is a CarFax report on the car www.jizjizjiz.com/bz4/carfax.pdf.

Of course, if you have any questions or just want to talk, feel free to give me a call at (607) 329-2154. You can also feel free to email me at jizjizjiz@gmail.com.

Here are the pictures:

Appreciate 0