F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > Standard Options in F30? What is Enhanced Bluetooth and USB intergration?
GetBMWParts
Closed Thread

08-19-2014, 02:09 PM   #1
YeahVirus
Rep
Drives: F30 Sedan

Standard Options in F30? What is Enhanced Bluetooth and USB intergration?

Hey everybody,

New to the community, just joined the bimmer family! LOL in fact first luxury car ever. Got myself an F30, 328i Sport line in Alpine white. With a couple of options. It's coming at the end of next month. The wait is killing me!

But anyways getting down to business, I was confused about some standard options. I've asked the dealership and their telling me one thing, while I've seen the BMW website and their saying it standard. Like the memory seats, I see it posted on the website as a standard feature, but the dealer told me that since i chose the sport line of the F30, it doesn't come standard. As well as a power folding mirrors. I thought they were standard when I looked at the car then when I asked the sales she said it comes with the luxury package, then I went home to do bit of research and it was also standard.
I know the salesperson was a bit inexperienced but she was very helpful and tried her best.
But from you guys that's owned F30 or any bimmers in general. Are the options with a package or are they standard?

Also, what is the Enhanced Bluetooth and USB integration?
If anyone of you guys have these features, please let me know!
Thanks!
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
Tony_YYZ
Private
Canada
Rep
Drives: It has 4 wheels

Check out this post:

http://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=47
Appreciate 0
      08-19-2014, 02:54 PM   #3