E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2011 CPO 328i M SPT 6MT coupe, xdrive, Lemans blue, 44k miles

08-16-2014, 02:44 PM   #1
Silentlight
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2011 328i xdrive coupe

2011 CPO 328i M SPT 6MT coupe, xdrive, Lemans blue, 44k miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,800.00

Item Interest
Priced to sell!

I purchased this beautiful and rare Lemans Blue 6 speed manual M package 328i coupe from Circle BMW of NJ last year. It is still under normal warranty with BMW free maintenance and also will be covered bumper to bumper until 100,000 miles. This car is a CPO, and is covered by BMW extended warranty. Don't take the chance and buy a car out of warranty. BMW parts and labor can cost you an arm and a leg. Why buy a nice BMW and worry about potential repairs. CPO is the way to go for used and the only way to drive with peace of mind.

All maintenance records, both keys, window sticker, and all manuals. I even have my Bill of Sale from last September. Only selling because I got a motorcycle and have another car to use for bad weather.

Current miles: 43,500
VIN: WBAKF3C50BE445549

Options: Pretty much everything except Navi. Also has Dakota premium leather, rear M spoiler, black kidney grills, BMW OEM sunshade, Harmon Kardon HiFi sound, Iphone connectivity, Winter Package, and too many to list.

Suspension: If you know BMWs, you know that the Xdrive cars tend to come with raised suspension. I have installed KW V1 coilovers for truly amazing handling with compliant road response. The car has the KW V1's installed. I paid $1800 for them. I will leave them on for $500. Or put the stocks back on at the asking price.

My apologies for the bad camera phone photos.

Serious inquiries only please.

Last edited by Silentlight; 08-16-2014 at 02:55 PM..
Appreciate 0