E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > CPO 2011 328i coupe - sport package - 46k miles - coilovers

08-09-2014, 07:34 PM   #1
NYCLCI
Private
Rep
Drives: -

CPO 2011 328i coupe - sport package - 46k miles - coilovers

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
My 2011 BMW 328i is for sale. I purchased the car on September 20th, 2013, from Hassel BMW in Freeport, LI. The car was stock, with the balance of the factory warranty, and certified pre-owned (until May 2016).

It currently has 46k miles (will go up, driven daily) and is up to date on maintenance. Currently the car has Broadway Static Suspension (fortune auto) with Swift springs in the rear. It sits on OEM BMW Style 189 wheels with Pirelli tires, with a Hamann Style Front Lip complimenting the front bumper.

Inside, the Sport steering wheel has alcantara trim and the e-brake handle has been replaced with an M-Sport Perforated leather handle. Bimmian.com custom fit rubber mats protect the carpet. A pioneer double din radio, Jehnert FLAT-line front stage, MB quart rear speakers, and a JL audio XD600/6 upgrade the base audio system.

The car has been coded and now has double blink (euro style) hazards; keyfob open/close windows, sunroof, and mirrors; digital speedo; fog lights with high beams; no seatbelt chime; and a few other options.

Standard Equipment includes Power Folding Mirrors, Xenon headlamps, Sport Seats with lumbar support, split folding rear seats, and Blackline trim.

included in the sale is stock suspension, and all stock interior and audio components that I have changed.

For $24000 obo, you get the car as described above.
-$1000, car comes on stock suspension, no coilovers.
-$1000, car comes with stock audio components, no aftermarket.

Call/text: 347-813-0642
Email: jaylall0518@hotmail.com

Photos in my craigslist post:
http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/4606980510.html

Appreciate 0