E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > Lease Takeover -- 2013 335i X-drive Msport EBII

08-01-2014, 11:29 AM   #1
PhilMartin
Rep
Drives: F30 335IX Msport

Lease Takeover -- 2013 335i X-drive Msport EBII

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Got accepted to graduate program in a very cold and snowy part of the nation. Looking to get rid of my small sedan and go to a SUV which is just more practical at this time. Something cheaper .. I will be back to BMW, I know that much.

Lease is for 36 months w/ 15,000 miles/yr with initial pickup in September of 2013. This F30 has less than 12,000 miles on it at this time and has already had it's oil change and 10,000 mile service. The car was built in 07/13 and has the pneumatic solenoid.

M-Sport Package (w/ Msport Body Kit, Steering wheel, etc)
Technology Package (w/ Navi, HUD, etc.)
Cold Weather Package (w/ heated front and rear seats)
Convenience Package (w/ keyless entry)
Sport Automatic Transmission (my favorite part of the car)
Harmon Kardon Surround System

Car has black kidney grilles, gloss black vinyl wrapped roof, and 20% tint all around (except windshield). I have a set of OEM 220ms (square 8.5in all around, which took me forever to find) that I never bought tires for ... possibly will include those in the sale for the right price. They are 4 front 220ms from a 2009 E92 M3.

Currently living in Long Island and am looking to swap this lease to someone else who will be credit checked and will assume the lease responsibility and whatever else it includes.

Time left: Estimated 26 months and 33,000 miles ...

I received a very good deal of $620/month, this is awesome pickup with a lot of time left.

Here are some photos ...
View post on imgur.com

Appreciate 0
      08-09-2014, 09:41 AM   #2
Kevin48
Registered
Rep
Drives: 335i xdrive

Definitely interested, also on Long Island, and I would love to look at it as soon as the next few days if you are available. I live in western Suffolk county. Do you have any contact info?
Appreciate 0