E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2008 BMW 335i Coupe Black/Saddle Brown

07-06-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
Saghezi5
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

2008 BMW 335i Coupe Black/Saddle Brown

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 24,800.00

Item Interest
You are looking at a well maintained 2008 BMW 335i twin turbo coupe, Still under Full BMW extended Warranty. You will not find another Beamer like this, with exceptionally Low miles and this color combination! Jet black with beautiful saddle brown interior, your neighbors will think you bought a brand new BMW. This Rare Coupe also comes with comfort access: you can just use your thumb to open the doors, and do not even have to put the key in the ignition to start the engine. Other options include: sports package, premium package, cold weather package (heated seats), Xenon headlamps, Logic 7 Premium Sound (6-speed CD changer, AUX cable, and USB connection), Bluetooth, and free Sirius XM Radio for 6 months. In addition, this 3 series has upgraded 19-inch sport alloy wheels. Additional features include: Homelink universal garage door opener, retractable side mirrors, Dual power seats, Plus BMW Assist. I also kept all scheduled maintenance records done only at BMW dealership. Best of all this BMW is still under warranty so you do not have to worry about anything. Nevertheless, I have treated this car like a newborn baby and have kept it only in garage, as you can tell from the pictures. Also this car has not been in any accidents of any kind, carfax available on request, with clean title in hand. I am only selling my baby because I purchased a new vehicle, so this nice BMW could be in your garage. If you are looking for BMW that is in better condition than a certified pre owned, I suggest you do not pass on this truly one of a kind BMW E92.

Appreciate 0
      07-06-2014, 09:11 PM   #2
Saghezi5
Rep
Drives: BMW 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saghezi5 View Post
You are looking at a well maintained 2008 BMW 335i twin turbo coupe, Still under Full BMW extended Warranty. You will not find another Beamer like this, with exceptionally Low miles and this color combination! Jet black with beautiful saddle brown interior, your neighbors will think you bought a brand new BMW. This Rare Coupe also comes with comfort access: you can just use your thumb to open the doors, and do not even have to put the key in the ignition to start the engine. Other options include: sports package, premium package, cold weather package (heated seats), Xenon headlamps, Logic 7 Premium Sound (6-speed CD changer, AUX cable, and USB connection), Bluetooth, and free Sirius XM Radio for 6 months. In addition, this 3 series has upgraded 19-inch sport alloy wheels. Additional features include: Homelink universal garage door opener, retractable side mirrors, Dual power seats, Plus BMW Assist. I also kept all scheduled maintenance records done only at BMW dealership. Best of all this BMW is still under warranty so you do not have to worry about anything. Nevertheless, I have treated this car like a newborn baby and have kept it only in garage, as you can tell from the pictures. Also this car has not been in any accidents of any kind, carfax available on request, with clean title in hand. I am only selling my baby because I purchased a new vehicle, so this nice BMW could be in your garage. If you are looking for BMW that is in better condition than a certified pre owned, I suggest you do not pass on this truly one of a kind BMW E92.
FOR PICS PLEASE CLICK HERE!

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-s...76022171&Log=0
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2014, 03:20 AM   #3
turner_green
Rep
Drives: 2005 Accord

Is the car still available?
Appreciate 0
      12-03-2014, 01:52 AM   #4
driving_impaired
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 650

Garage List
2008 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by turner_green View Post
Is the car still available?
Not to thread jack, but I am selling my 08 as well. Very tastefully modified with a lot of new performance parts (including new turbos last month!) and full maintenance records in the 2 years I've owned it. Email me if you are interested!
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/4781284058.html