E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > AUDIO/VIDEO + BLUETOOTH + Electronics/Alarm/Software > Sound cuts in and out From Front Speaker

06-27-2014, 08:03 PM   #1
joeyc123
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

Sound cuts in and out From Front Speaker

Hey all,

I got in my car this morning and started to play music and noticed that my front right hybrid 402 wasn't emitting any sound. The night before I drove for about 40 minutes listening to it pretty loud and everything was fine.

After getting super pissed, I started to drive again, and turned up the music pretty loud (because I only had my left speaker playing) and the right speaker came back on and started playing again. I have heard nothing harsh or popping from the speaker and know that it isn't damaged.. What can I do?

I'm using an XD700/5, technic harness, earthquakes under the seats and morel 402 hybrids up front. One thing to note is that my right underseat woofer has ceased to stop working also.

Thanks guys
Appreciate 0
      06-27-2014, 08:05 PM   #2
joeyc123
Private
Rep
Drives: 2007 328i

another thing I forgot to mention is that the speaker will cease to play when the volume is low, then once I turn the volume up it comes back on and starts playing again.
Appreciate 0