BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) Schumacher signs with Mercedes!

12-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #23
ianbiz
Back in a BMW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 335i Msport

so pumped for this.
      12-24-2009, 01:16 AM   #24
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Wow! I am at a loss as to who to root for in 2010. You have the future legend, Vettel, quite possibly the nicest and most professional driver in F1 and with the most natural talent. You have Alonso...I have always loves this guy and now that he is back wiht a competitive team am really looking forward to some winds from him. Now Schumi coming back....wow! I cannot help but also root for him to come in and stick it to Hamilton and dominate.... Cannot wait for the green flag of race 1, 2010!
      12-24-2009, 02:01 AM   #25
Dartanium
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 09 E90 M3

Go Hamilton, that's all I will say about that.

But Lib, man, your updated poster gave me a great laugh, we shall keep updating that thing as the season makes its progression.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 02:08 AM   #26
2M
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: Mineral Grey M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KANdaddy View Post
Wow! I am at a loss as to who to root for in 2010. You have the future legend, Vettel, quite possibly the nicest and most professional driver in F1 and with the most natural talent. You have Alonso...I have always loves this guy and now that he is back wiht a competitive team am really looking forward to some winds from him. Now Schumi coming back....wow! I cannot help but also root for him to come in and stick it to Hamilton and dominate.... Cannot wait for the green flag of race 1, 2010!
Vettel future legend? the kid's got skills but to call him a future legend? come on...Alonso would whoop his ass...after Schumi, Alonso is most skilled
      12-24-2009, 07:28 PM   #27
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
Vettel future legend? the kid's got skills but to call him a future legend? come on...Alonso would whoop his ass...after Schumi, Alonso is most skilled
Same Alonso who couldn't cope up with Hamilton Well I think it is going to be a great battle between Hamilton and Schu. Can't wait to see that. This time the young pup is going to teach a leasson or two to the old dog. I am glad that he is not driving for Ferrari so atleast it will be on a even field with no favors.
Appreciate 0
      12-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #28
KANdaddy
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 22 M3C XDrive-Ind Grey Blk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine3 View Post
Yes...I stand by him. He is F1 gold. Almost won the title in only his second season. Alonso whoop his ass? GMAB...it will be a great battle but he will not whoop him. Alonso and Vettel are my two top choices for the title in 2010...followed closely by Schumi as long as he gets up to speed fairly quickly....which he should.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mach1 View Post
Same Alonso who couldn't cope up with Hamilton Well I think it is going to be a great battle between Hamilton and Schu. Can't wait to see that. This time the young pup is going to teach a leasson or two to the old dog. I am glad that he is not driving for Ferrari so atleast it will be on a even field with no favors.
Put down the crack pipe my friend. You give Hamilton way too much credit. He is not even on the same planet as Schumi. To say he will teach Schumi a lesson is so laughable. They will not be on an even field...Schumi is now driving for the #1 MB team and will have technically superior equipment regardless of what you want to admit to. Hamilton will crack like an egg under the pressure of head-to-head combat with not only Schumi but Alonso as well. Its not only a matter of skill but a of experience and maturity.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2009, 05:42 PM   #29
Formel1
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2009 BMW 135i

Quote:
It certainly won't be for USF1 if they don't sign Summerton, especially the way they have blundered a great marketing opportunity since announcing launch in Feb of this year. May become a Lotus fan again, but does that mean I'd have sale the 135 for an Evora?
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2009, 09:05 PM   #30
G-Mach1
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F34 - 2014 335 xi

Quote:
Yes...I stand by him. He is F1 gold. Almost won the title in only his second season. Alonso whoop his ass? GMAB...it will be a great battle but he will not whoop him. Alonso and Vettel are my two top choices for the title in 2010...followed closely by Schumi as long as he gets up to speed fairly quickly....which he should.

Put down the crack pipe my friend. You give Hamilton way too much credit. He is not even on the same planet as Schumi. To say he will teach Schumi a lesson is so laughable. They will not be on an even field...Schumi is now driving for the #1 MB team and will have technically superior equipment regardless of what you want to admit to. Hamilton will crack like an egg under the pressure of head-to-head combat with not only Schumi but Alonso as well. Its not only a matter of skill but a of experience and maturity.
Well we will wait and see
Recors speaks for it self.
Appreciate 0
      12-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #31
escobar929
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: M2 CS

Garage List
2020 M2 CS  [10.00]
2020 M240i  [0.00]
this season is gonna be great, i cant wait

i hope he does well but he's a legend either way. on the other hand you cant be bret favre about it either
Appreciate 0
      12-26-2009, 09:56 AM   #32
E90SLAM
Supreme Allied Commander
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: A BBS WHORE

Garage List
Schumi and Ross Brawn team up again...
      12-26-2009, 09:31 PM   #33
lacerdaschoon
Private