BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) UK delivery times and discounts

04-18-2016, 11:53 AM   #23
cc3
Major
Rep
Drives: 1M, GT4, M2 M140i G40

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdb123
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc3 View Post
Are the Harmon Karden speakers worth the extra?
That's a very subjective question and not one you'll get a definitive answer from...for me, I'd spec it purely as I've had it on my previous E90 & F30. Others may see it as an expensive option for something they'll get minimal value from.

I've had two loan X1's, one with and one without HK. The standard system in the first X1 wasn't all that (to me) and reinforced my view that I'd choose HK if I were to order an X1. The second X1 had HK and I enjoyed my music a lot more... however be aware that there is no Logic 7 option or even equaliser as in other implementations of HK in BMW cars. Not a deal breaker for me however it is a bit of a pain as the settings aren't anywhere near as configurable without the equaliser.
That's really helpful thanks
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #24
DJ Orange
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: VW Golf GTI

First time poster after a couple of weeks of collating info on here for researching my first BMW after many years with VW. Such a great forum with very useful info - more than the dealer!

Finally put in my order this week after getting a 9% discount off list price. Expected delivery date is end of June or beginning of July and really looking forward to it!

My order is as follows:

xDrive 20d xLine Manual
Atlantic Grey
Oyster Leather
Navigation Plus
EDC
Panoramic Sunroof
Sun protection glass
18" 566 alloys
Run flats
Reverse camera
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2016, 11:38 AM   #25
The Beast
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: VW Transporter Sportline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Orange View Post
First time poster after a couple of weeks of collating info on here for researching my first BMW after many years with VW. Such a great forum with very useful info - more than the dealer!

Finally put in my order this week after getting a 9% discount off list price. Expected delivery date is end of June or beginning of July and really looking forward to it!

My order is as follows:

xDrive 20d xLine Manual
Atlantic Grey
Oyster Leather
Navigation Plus
EDC
Panoramic Sunroof
Sun protection glass
18" 566 alloys
Run flats
Reverse camera
Nice spec, I'm from Wolverhampton but my businesses are in Birmingham... which dealer did you order from?
Current: VW Transporter Sportline, F48 X1 20i M Sport. Previous: F10 530d M Sport, W176 A200 CDI AMG Evolution, E70 X5 3.0 SD M Sport, F20 120d M Sport, E81 120d M Sport, E46 325i M Sport, E46 318ci & Many Others...
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2016, 01:48 PM   #26
cc3
Major
Rep
Drives: 1M, GT4, M2 M140i G40

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Orange

My order is as follows:

xDrive 20d xLine Manual
Atlantic Grey
Oyster Leather
Navigation Plus
EDC
Panoramic Sunroof
Sun protection glass
18" 566 alloys
Run flats
Reverse camera
Nice car. Looks a good deal
Appreciate 0
      04-23-2016, 01:57 PM   #27
DJ Orange
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: VW Golf GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
Nice spec, I'm from Wolverhampton but my businesses are in Birmingham... which dealer did you order from?
Thanks The Beast! I ended up with a deal with Cotswolds Cheltenham after a coast2coastcars quote. Very smooth deal and no fuss over the phone.
Appreciate 0
      04-27-2016, 05:12 PM   #28
Ronniewales
Enlisted Member
Wales
Rep
Drives: M4 Conv &X1 xDrive 18d M Sport

I went to my local dealer on Good Friday to start looking to change my cars and I ended up taking two stock cars from the showroom a X1 M.Sport in Estoril Blue of which I got 6% discount and a M4 Convertible where I had 18% discount. So I was very pleased with the deal I received but on hindsight the X1 was a bit under specked but the M4 was loaded and because I have two new cars I compare what the M4 has and I don't have in the X1.
Appreciate 0