Mr. GQ
Dapper!
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 09:40 AM   #1190
jamesinaz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Pets are one of life's greatest joys. In my house it is cats. I'd get a dog but since I occasionally travel for extended periods and the wife doesn't want the work of walking it every day etc I satisfy my itch to play with dogs at the community post office. Everyone drives down in their golf cart and brings their dogs. So I hang around and get my dog fix.

For some odd reason the cats seem to like me even though I don't feed them. I just torment them once in a while. Yet - I wake up with one near every morning. Go figure. We got 4 but I'll only post a few pics.

Appreciate 4
JasonCSU566.00
Rmtt3546.50
wrickem1339.00

03-25-2020, 09:48 AM   #1191
vreihen16
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCountryGuy View Post
Hey Guys/Gals,
Did you stock up on your buddy’s food yet ?
He has his own Amazon Fire tablet, and orders whatever he wants from Amazon. I had to put a $25/day cap on his account though, because one time he ordered a box of 1,000 tennis balls.

Seriously though, my DW takes him to the big-box pet store every few weeks and tells him that he can pick out ONE new toy for his collection. He looks at the bins/shelves attentively, until he finds exactly what he wants. Then, he carries it to the checkout line, and holds it up so the cashier can scan the UPC code. The cashiers love how he does this every time he's in the store.

On the dog food front, we have a local mom and pop pet health food store on the main street in a neighboring town. They carry all of the good stuff, and even make some of their own treats. Like many businesses, they are doing deliveries and curbside pickup because their store is closed. Shop local, support local.....
wrickem1339.00

03-25-2020, 09:50 AM   #1192
jamesinaz
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2013 X3 2017 540i

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
He has his own Amazon Fire tablet, and orders whatever he wants from Amazon. I had to put a $25/day cap on his account though, because one time he ordered a box of 1,000 tennis balls.

Seriously though, my DW takes him to the big-box pet store every few weeks and tells him that he can pick out ONE new toy for his collection. He looks at the bins/shelves attentively, until he finds exactly what he wants. Then, he carries it to the checkout line, and holds it up so the cashier can scan the UPC code. The cashiers love how he does this every time he's in the store.

On the dog food front, we have a local mom and pop pet health food store on the main street in a neighboring town. They carry all of the good stuff, and even make some of their own treats. Like many businesses, they are doing deliveries and curbside pickup because their store is closed. Shop local, support local.....
Appreciate 1
vreihen161495.50

03-25-2020, 10:36 AM   #1193
Littlebear
Major Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthCountryGuy View Post
Hey Guys/Gals,
Did you stock up on your buddy’s food yet ?
Onslow eats mostly people food, mostly raw!

Murf
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 10:40 AM   #1194
joshuastein55
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW/Mercedes-Benz

Garage List
I swear our dogs are the only things benefiting from this virus since they're experiencing unprecedented levels of people being home.

I literally came down this morning and woke up my dog while he was asleep on the couch. Its almost like I'm interrupting his daily nap that he would normally take while my wife and I aren't home
Attached Images

aozer817.00
upstatedoc3721.00

03-25-2020, 10:49 AM   #1195
Littlebear
Major Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuastein55 View Post
I swear our dogs are the only things benefiting from this virus since they're experiencing unprecedented levels of people being home.lol:
Life is Hell!

I can't pet the dogs in my nabe anymore.

Murf
Appreciate 0
      03-25-2020, 11:54 AM   #1196
Rmtt
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post

Sounds like our little guy. When we offer him a treat...he carefully considers what he wants.

Also he has a basket of toys and you can ask him to bring you a certain one....99% of the time he returns with it.

And when we are watching a movie...he will always grab the loudest squeaking toy he can find, come up to us, squeak it once...and slowly wag his tail as he knows we are focused on something else!
vreihen161495.50

03-25-2020, 01:08 PM   #1197
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

My entire company is now working from home. My Engineering team does a daily morning Microsoft Teams huddle where everyone is encouraged to attend with their pet in their lap or on their desk. It breaks up the monotony of being so isolated. Fun to see everyone's furry, finned, and feathered pets.
Appreciate 2
Rmtt3546.50
vreihen161495.50