BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) SDrive18d - Australian version - first thoughts

12-04-2015, 09:50 AM   #23
euphoriaa
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1 20i

Great photos! Definitely helped me in making a comparison between the non-adjustable rear sear offered in my country!

However, looking at the picture below, which is the rear seat without the adjustment option in it, can you adjust your seat to say 66mm-37mm= 29mm forward and judge which of the 8 photos that you have posted above have the same reclining angle?

*66mm is the legroom BMW says the adjustable rear seat option gives, while
*37mm is the legroom available to the non-adjustable ones.

Thank you once again for taking your time to answer my question!

Appreciate 0
      12-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #24
AusF20/F48
Major
Australia
Rep
Drives: F20 125i MS, F48 XD25i

Congrats, It looks good with the 520 wheels
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 03:23 PM   #25
newx1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterland View Post
The 1st photo shows all seats at the most reclined position and the double seat is moved to the most forward position while the single seat remains at the most rear position. The following photos show the 8 recline positions with all seats moved to the rear most position.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisterland View Post
I have tried different configs to see if I can fit 2 child seats and an adult in the 2nd row. It is tight but possible if the car seats are slim and the adult also slim. The most likely config is to have the 2 car seats in the double seat and slide it towards the front. The adult would sit in the single seat and slide to the back and recline. For reference:
- purple = safe n sound compaq. Mine is a few years old but dimension should be similar to http://www.britax.com.au/car-seats/b...uct-highlights

- black = Mother's Choice Air Protect Gem convertible booster (https://www.motherschoice.com.au/car...ster-seat.html)

- booster cushion - Unknown brand/model as I got it from friend and its old.

Photo 1 - showing purple and black in outboard positions. It's too tight for any adult to sit there for more than a few mins even if you can fit in.

Photo 2 - showing black and purple in the double seats. The single seat can accommodate an adult for a short drive or a small adult for slightly longer drive.

Photo 3 - showing purple and booster cushion. Adult should be able to sit in the single seat without much problems.
Awesome pictures. Thanks a lot for posting these pictures.
Appreciate 0
      05-03-2016, 03:24 PM   #26
newx1
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1

Thanks for the stroller pictures.
Appreciate 0