BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition Activity tracker wristbands

07-12-2014, 05:40 PM   #1
2011CrazE89
Moved on
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z430i & 2015 MB C300

Activity tracker wristbands

Does anyone have an activity tracker? My main purpose is to keep track of my heart rate, and sleep patterns. So far I’ve narrowed it down to two bands. The Garmin vivofit. And the Basis.

I was leaning towards the Garmin vivofit. But it comes with a separate heart rate monitor which reviews show can be uncomfortable at times. But proved to be very accurate.

So far the Basis is winning me over. Great reviews, tons of log data, and sleep/stress patterns. It uses 6 sensors in the back to measure skin temperature, heart rate, motion etc. BUT they do admit that it should not be a replacement of a chest strap heart rate monitor

There are so many options out there! Wondering if anyone has any experience with them.

Appreciate 0