BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) BMW E-sys coding for the f48 x1

01-20-2017, 10:10 AM   #221
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2023 BGM X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUS_Tin_Pusher View Post
Try these, which I saw elsewhere. I haven't tried them so they may or may not work on your X1 build.

MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_L_PART_OF = hard on
MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_R_PART_OF = hard on
Ill give that a shot, thanks Austin. Wouldn't happen to know what number that's in, would you? 3060, 3061 for example? If not don't worry, ill just search it.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2017, 10:12 AM   #222
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwakan View Post
It's a very good idea and it will help guys like me not aware with coding.
I hope it does JP, that's what were all here for right? Just check your I-Step date because mine is from the newer builds and has a few different parameters closely shared with the X5 rather then other X1s. Ill post it up as soon as I get home in a few hours. If you ever need any help just post here or pm me directly and ill do my best.

Sorry for all the posts guys, can't multi quote from mobile for some reason.
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2017, 10:14 AM   #223
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almaretto View Post
WB_GB_ENABLE = Auto-Emergency hazard when stoping (Sudden Stops >70 km/h (~43 mph).

The ladder is not required, but I know those are the parameters for it.

Here is the original thread by JEG23. You can adjust further parameters.

"This is a matter of preference, but recent studies carried out by Daimler Benz show that people's reaction time is quicker with flashing brake lights than without. The studies found that at a speed of 50 mph the increased reaction time reduces the stopping distance by approximately 14.5 feet and at 65 mph by around 20 feet. That's nearly 2 car lengths." As such, for stop and go, blinking is not needed as much.

It was originally written for F010, so I would have to look more closely at BDC_BODY to find equivalent activation parameters. If you cannot find them, let me know and I will look in the New Year.
A, would you be able to help get this working as well? I still haven't had any luck on the brake force flashing. Anyone else also?
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2017, 12:11 PM   #224
Almaretto
Major General
Rep
Drives: Test Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreoOozZz View Post
A, would you be able to help get this working as well? I still haven't had any luck on the brake force flashing. Anyone else also?
Yes.

EDIT: Search "MAPPING_BRAKEFORCED"

Last edited by Almaretto; 01-20-2017 at 09:53 PM..
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2017, 05:44 PM   #225
AUS_Tin_Pusher
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 xDrive25i

Quote:
Ill give that a shot, thanks Austin. Wouldn't happen to know what number that's in, would you? 3060, 3061 for example? If not don't worry, ill just search it.
No, sorry. The list I've seen just shows it in the BDC_BODY module.

Good luck
Appreciate 0
      01-20-2017, 06:11 PM   #226
Almaretto
Major General
Rep

Quote:
I never worry about sections, unless I am writing Launcher Cheat Codes as funktions can move around. Search is always best option.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 02:10 AM   #227
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes.

Will do that later tonight, thanks A.

Quote:
No, sorry. The list I've seen just shows it in the BDC_BODY module.

Good luck
No worries, ill search it.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 02:15 AM   #228
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Here is my rough copy of all the coding I've done so far on my newer I-Step F48. It was just for my records, not an official copy at all. Everything here does work for me 110% though unless otherwise listed.

Seatbelt Reminder and Gong
Reverse door lights on
Inband Ringing (Cell phone ringer instead of car)
Foglights with parking lights
Foglights with high beams
British Voice For IDrive(Worked but made things funky with SAT radio and NAV so disabled)
No Horn on lock when car on
USB Video(did not work)
Trunk open and close with keyfob/kick panel
5 blink turn signal
Mirror fold/lock/windows up/sunroof close on keyfob lock
Iwelcome msg at startup disable
Disable Welcome 3 gongs seatbelt
M logo on startup IDrive
Brake light flashing(not working)
Unlock on ignition off(made weird things happen, car would shut off when drivers door ajar sometimes so disabled)
Digital Speed In Cluster
LED Foglight Error Check Disable (Cold/Warm)

Values

ACSM Module:

SeatBelt Reminder Lights OFF: set all to nicht_aktiv
3000>Gurtzustandsanzeige_Beifahrer_GFW_GZA_BF
3000>Gurtzustandsanzeige_Fahrer_GFW_GZA_FA

Disable Welcome 3 Gongs:
3000>Initialwarnung_GWF_IW = nicht_aktiv

SeatBelt Reminders/Sound OFF: set all to nicht_aktiv
3000>SBR_PreWarning_Fahrer
3000>SBR_PreWarning_Beifahrer
3000>SeatBeltReminder_SBR_Fahrer
3000>SeatBeltReminder_SBR_Beifahrer

BDC_BODY Module:

LED Foglight Disable Error Checks
3060>NSW_L AND NSW_R WARNUNGS

Horn Doesnt Sound When Locking From Keyfob With Car On
3040>VAM_HORN_AT_SECURE = nicht_aktiv

Lights Flash At Unlock And Lock
3040>VAM_REQUIRE_LCE_FLASHING_AT_UNLOCKING_SECURIN G = aktiv

Soft Blink = 5 Times
3069>PIA_DEFAULT_TIPPBLINKEN = tippblinken_fuenfmal werte = 02

Close Mirrors/Windows/SunRoof from FOB or CA – set all to: aktiv
3056>KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_FB
3056>KOMFORTSCHLIESSUNG_PA
3110>ASP_BEIKLAPPEN
3110>ASP_BEIKLAPPEN_BEI_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN
3110>ASP_AUSKLAPPEN_NACH_KOMFORTSCHLIESSEN

Set Mirror Fold Delay Time to Instant upon locking
3056>KOMFORT_SCHLIESSEN = 00

Enable Illumination of Exterior Door Handle LEDs when in Reverse
3070>OVT_BEI_REUCKFAHRLICHT = aktiv

Fog Lights stay on w/ High Beams
3068>NSW_AUS_BEI_FL = nicht_aktiv

Fog Lights Stay On With Parking Lights
3068>NSW_EIN_AUF_LDS_STL = aktiv

HU_ENTRYNAV Module:

3003>INBAND_RINGING = aktiv

Change i-Drive Animation to ///M Logo
3001>STARTUP_EMBLEM = variant_01

Change Navi Voice to British English ---- CANT USE MESSES UP SAT RADIO TEXT AND ANYTHING USA TEXT
3000>LANGUAGE_ENGLISH_UK set to: master
3000>LANGUAGE_ENGLISH_US set to: nicht_aktiv

Remove Legal Disclaimers
3001>LEGAL_DISCLAIMER_TIME set to: kein_ld
3001>MACRO_CAM_LEGALDISCLAIMER set to: kein_ld
3001>MACRO_NIVICAM_LDISCLAIMER set to: kein_ld

Add Weatherband Radio to sources:
3002>RADIO_WEATHERBAND = aktiv 01

BKOMBI Module:

Show Digital Speed in MPH in Cluster
3000>BC_DIGITAL_V = aktiv

Change Startup Screen in SpeedoLCD to ///M Performance:
3000>BMW_LOGO = mpm

EDIT: I forgot to mention, this didnt work either and i figured out why. You need to have the expanded cluster. 6WA Kombi, i believe. Without this you can only code the iDrive to change startup video.

Set Clock via GPS:
3000>GPS_UHR = aktiv 01

HKFM Module:

Close/Open Rear Hatch from Fob & Kick Panel
3010>SCH_FBD set to: aktiv – werte=01
3010>SCH_TOEHKI set to: aktiv – werte=01
3010>TASTER_FBD set to: aktiv – werte=01

Last edited by oreoOozZz; 01-22-2017 at 08:25 PM..
Appreciate 4
ttimbo280.00
stefan2346.50
pandauk28.00
      01-21-2017, 02:32 AM   #229
AUS_Tin_Pusher
Private First Class
Australia
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 xDrive25i

Hey, great job, oreoOozZz.

Many will sure appreciate that list.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 02:42 AM   #230
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Hey, great job, oreoOozZz.

Many will sure appreciate that list.
I hope so, i know i wouldnt have made it as far as i have without others contributions so now its my turn.

Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 05:14 AM   #231
jpwakan
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: X1 F48 25i

Garage List
Thanks oreoOozZz

Do you know if it is possible to code

Unlock all doors when opening driver's door with engine on
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 06:01 AM   #232
loftushongkong
Rep
Drives: X1 F48 18d 9/2016

Hi oreoOozZz,

Great job

I want to ask for three coding.

[Horn Doesnt Sound When Locking From Keyfob With Car On]
Is your car have a horn beep when locking from remote key originally?

[Soft Blink = 5 Times]
I cannot find the 3069>PIA_DEFAULT_TIPPBLINKEN, some forum said need to add VO code "544" first. Do you need to do that?

[Show Digital Speed in MPH in Cluster]
Some forum said after coding BKOMBI, the idrive will be shown a request to upgrade and need to go back to BMW. Do you have this message?

Thank you.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 08:50 AM   #233
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwakan View Post
Thanks oreoOozZz

Do you know if it is possible to code

Unlock all doors when opening driver's door with engine on
From what I seen you can although it's not a true unlock, it just makes it so that once the engine is off you can one pull and unlock the doors. Ill get you the exact parameter soon as I get home brother. Just give me a few hours, if I remember correctly though it should be similar to the parameter in the F30 cheat sheet so give that a quick look in the meantime.

One more thing, for me I coded it and then disabled a short time later. Not sure if it was directly related but after I coded this... sometimes I would open the drivers door, the engine would shut off which was super annoying. Like I said though, not positive this was from this but it did start happening after I coded that. That's why I returned that parameter back to the factory value.

Edit: Here's the parameter I found in the F30 cheat sheet with a quick search. Should be this or similar under. Module BDC_Body number 3040.

CLM_UNLOCK_KL15OFF_AFTER_PIA_AUTO_LOCK

Change from nicht_aktiv to aktiv.

Best of luck, any questions just PM or respond here.

Last edited by oreoOozZz; 01-21-2017 at 09:09 AM..
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 09:06 AM   #234
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftushongkong View Post
Hi oreoOozZz,

Great job

I want to ask for three coding.

[Horn Doesnt Sound When Locking From Keyfob With Car On]
Is your car have a horn beep when locking from remote key originally?

[Soft Blink = 5 Times]
I cannot find the 3069>PIA_DEFAULT_TIPPBLINKEN, some forum said need to add VO code "544" first. Do you need to do that?

[Show Digital Speed in MPH in Cluster]
Some forum said after coding BKOMBI, the idrive will be shown a request to upgrade and need to go back to BMW. Do you have this message?

Thank you.
Thanks man, just trying to help is all.

No my car doesn't beep when locking from factory, only the alarm sound which you can toggle from the Idrive menu. This exact parameter changes it so the horn doesn't sound when you lock the car and it's still running. I do this alot, mostly when I warm the car up in the morning since no remote start or if I run into 711 real quick etc... these horns are super loud so it was annoying as hell.

I have the newer I-Step so the triple blink parameter was different for me then most other X1's. Take a look at the F30 cheat sheet and if I remember correctly, if you do in fact have the older I-Step, your going to be looking for something BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP under 3060 or similar. Change the Werte to whatever number you want minus one so for example if you want 5 blinks, Werte value will = 04. As far as I know, you don't have to VO code anything to change that parameter. I know I didn't have to with my newer I-Step nor did most people I read who had that same parameter.

Although YMMV depending on each individual car, I've never seen that happen for anybody including myself after coding digital speedo under BKOMBI. The cluster however will reset itself and you'll have to reset the clock as well as the temp will be a bit off but after a little while it goes back to normal. Don't get scared lol, the car does some odd things when you code different modules, like when you code BDC_Body the side view mirrors move into odd positions and you have to reset them yourself. When coding others, a chassis stabilization will come up but after turning the car on and off it goes away.

Please always remember to code with the car on and running, if the engine isn't running keep ignition on but with a battery tender hooked up because if the voltage drops during a code, you're gonna be in a world of Sh.. NEVER code the DME especially with the car running.

Hope this helps, any questions just PM me directly or respond here and ill get back to you as soon as I can.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 03:05 PM   #235
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Try these, which I saw elsewhere. I haven't tried them so they may or may not work on your X1 build.

MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_L_PART_OF = hard on
MAPPING_NEBELSCHW_R_PART_OF = hard on
Austin, unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. It says right there subfunctions: 01 for soft on, 10 for hard on, 00 for not in use but the actual values are only off and FLB_UEA which gives you a werte of 03. Not even listed as a valid subfunction werte. If you try to put a different werte on either, it changes the value to UNKNOWN and still doesn't work. I'm stumped on this one, gonna try to research some more.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 03:51 PM   #236
Almaretto
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Austin, unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. It says right there subfunctions: 01 for soft on, 10 for hard on, 00 for not in use but the actual values are only off and FLB_UEA which gives you a werte of 03. Not even listed as a valid subfunction werte. If you try to put a different werte on either, it changes the value to UNKNOWN and still doesn't work. I'm stumped on this one, gonna try to research some more.
Werte values are essentially all that matters. Any time you select a value that does not correspond to predefined drop-down, you are expected to get UNKNOWN. Use 01. Hard may result in voltage higher than supported by LED's, resulting in premature burnout.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 03:55 PM   #237
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Yes.

Looked this up as well, there are a TON of values for this parameter. I wouldn't even know where to start. I searched online though and it appears someone with a F80 M3 with similar parameters got it working. I PM'ed him and am awaiting a response to see exactly what he did. Wanna talk about a small world? He posted a video of the brake force flashing and I'm looking at his plate, I was freaking driving next to him just about 20 minutes before I got home lol. Lives right by me. Crazy.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #238
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Werte values are essentially all that matters. Any time you select a value that does not correspond to predefined drop-down, you are expected to get UNKNOWN. Use 01. Hard may result in voltage higher than supported by LED's, resulting in premature burnout.
I still tried A, coded the values for soft on and hard on with off. No dice. Missing something here.
Appreciate 0
      01-21-2017, 04:04 PM   #239
Almaretto
Major General
Rep

Quote:
Looked this up as well, there are a TON of values for this parameter. I wouldn't even know where to start. I searched online though and it appears someone with a F80 M3 with similar parameters got it working. I PM'ed him and am awaiting a response to see exactly what he did. Wanna talk about a small world? He posted a video of the brake force flashing and I'm looking at his plate, I was freaking driving next to him just about 20 minutes before I got home lol. Lives right by me. Crazy.
Start with the output values (Bl_L)
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2017, 07:18 AM   #240
loftushongkong
Rep
Drives: X1 F48 18d 9/2016

Quote:
Thanks man, just trying to help is all.

No my car doesn't beep when locking from factory, only the alarm sound which you can toggle from the Idrive menu. This exact parameter changes it so the horn doesn't sound when you lock the car and it's still running. I do this alot, mostly when I warm the car up in the morning since no remote start or if I run into 711 real quick etc... these horns are super loud so it was annoying as hell.

I have the newer I-Step so the triple blink parameter was different for me then most other X1's. Take a look at the F30 cheat sheet and if I remember correctly, if you do in fact have the older I-Step, your going to be looking for something BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP under 3060 or similar. Change the Werte to whatever number you want minus one so for example if you want 5 blinks, Werte value will = 04. As far as I know, you don't have to VO code anything to change that parameter. I know I didn't have to with my newer I-Step nor did most people I read who had that same parameter.

Although YMMV depending on each individual car, I've never seen that happen for anybody including myself after coding digital speedo under BKOMBI. The cluster however will reset itself and you'll have to reset the clock as well as the temp will be a bit off but after a little while it goes back to normal. Don't get scared lol, the car does some odd things when you code different modules, like when you code BDC_Body the side view mirrors move into odd positions and you have to reset them yourself. When coding others, a chassis stabilization will come up but after turning the car on and off it goes away.

Please always remember to code with the car on and running, if the engine isn't running keep ignition on but with a battery tender hooked up because if the voltage drops during a code, you're gonna be in a world of Sh.. NEVER code the DME especially with the car running.

Hope this helps, any questions just PM me directly or respond here and ill get back to you as soon as I can.
Thank you oreoOozZz.

Cause the alarm system is the option parts in my country, maybe that's why I cannot get the beep sound when I lock or unlock the car even I code Acoustical_LOCK_confirm, I can see the "lock signal setting" on my iDrive after coded. So I think it is not suitable for me. Giveup

On the BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP, the default value is 00, I try to code 01, 02 and 03, all's not work. Maybe, I use winxp, so I can only use Launcher V2.5.0.97 and esys 3.27.1 even I use psdzdata 60.3, cause it is the old version of launcher and esys, maybe there have some different to other. Will try to get a win7 to code, hope it can solve.

Will try digital speedo soon.

Thank you for your mention on "with the car on and running". On my practise, I code one thing everytime. I do not make my car running. Before I press "Code FDL" icon, I turn off and then turn on the car once, so I can make sure it is enough time to compete the coding process.

I still have some Function I want to code, but those need to ask for more information first. Now I completed as follow:

ACSM2 3001 Seat belt warning timing
BDC_BODY 3023 Auto Start/Off memory
BDC_BODY 3056 Side mirror closed timing
BDC_BODY 3080 Wipper return when car power off (I disable this)
IHKA3 3000 and 3003 Set the country region of air-conditioner
the above have been coded and tested and worked.

The following coded but not work

BDC_BODY 3068 BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP
The default value is 00 (not is 02), try code to 01, 02 and 03, still not work.

HU_ENTRYNAV 3000 ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM
After coded, iDrive have a new setting. Tick or no tick still not work.

IHKA3 3003 Memory_off
the setting of AC can be memory on last setting except the Auto or Man air circulation setting.

Will code coming soon.....

Auto Close window when door is open
BDC_BODY 3050 FH_TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT

DIGITAL BC
BKOMBI 3000 BC_DIGITAL_V

Add more language on iDrive MENU
HU_ENTRYNAV 3000 language_Master , _01, _02, _03 ...._16

Display Tire Pressure and temp. in iDirve
HU_ENTRYNAV 3001 RDC_SAFETY & 3001 RDC & 3001 RPA

If I have any mistake on those coding, please let me know.

Thank you all of you.
Appreciate 0
      01-22-2017, 08:09 PM   #241
oreoOozZz
Second Lieutenant
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by loftushongkong View Post
Thank you oreoOozZz.

Cause the alarm system is the option parts in my country, maybe that's why I cannot get the beep sound when I lock or unlock the car even I code Acoustical_LOCK_confirm, I can see the "lock signal setting" on my iDrive after coded. So I think it is not suitable for me. Giveup

On the BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP, the default value is 00, I try to code 01, 02 and 03, all's not work. Maybe, I use winxp, so I can only use Launcher V2.5.0.97 and esys 3.27.1 even I use psdzdata 60.3, cause it is the old version of launcher and esys, maybe there have some different to other. Will try to get a win7 to code, hope it can solve.

Will try digital speedo soon.

Thank you for your mention on "with the car on and running". On my practise, I code one thing everytime. I do not make my car running. Before I press "Code FDL" icon, I turn off and then turn on the car once, so I can make sure it is enough time to compete the coding process.

I still have some Function I want to code, but those need to ask for more information first. Now I completed as follow:

ACSM2 3001 Seat belt warning timing
BDC_BODY 3023 Auto Start/Off memory
BDC_BODY 3056 Side mirror closed timing
BDC_BODY 3080 Wipper return when car power off (I disable this)
IHKA3 3000 and 3003 Set the country region of air-conditioner
the above have been coded and tested and worked.

The following coded but not work

BDC_BODY 3068 BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP
The default value is 00 (not is 02), try code to 01, 02 and 03, still not work.

HU_ENTRYNAV 3000 ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM
After coded, iDrive have a new setting. Tick or no tick still not work.

IHKA3 3003 Memory_off
the setting of AC can be memory on last setting except the Auto or Man air circulation setting.

Will code coming soon.....

Auto Close window when door is open
BDC_BODY 3050 FH_TUERAUF_STOP_MAUT

DIGITAL BC
BKOMBI 3000 BC_DIGITAL_V

Add more language on iDrive MENU
HU_ENTRYNAV 3000 language_Master , _01, _02, _03 ...._16

Display Tire Pressure and temp. in iDirve
HU_ENTRYNAV 3001 RDC_SAFETY & 3001 RDC & 3001 RPA

If I have any mistake on those coding, please let me know.

Thank you all of you.
That really sucks about the alarm sound, thats one of my favorite things. Maybe theres a way to retrofit or code something that someone doesnt know about yet. Just keep searching, people always discovering new things everyday.

BLINKZYKLEN usually works for everyone. What are the values set to in terms of off/nicht_aktiv/aktiv because i know in mine it had 3 different values where i had to set it to tippblinken_fuenfmal which would in turn change the werte = 02 (5 blinks ). I guess also like you said, try on a win7 machine because thats all ive ever coded on so i dont know any different.

Digital speedo is one of the easiest things, shouldnt have a problem with that at all and yeah you dont have to do all that. Just turn car on keep engine running and code away, sometimes if you want to test something you have to turn car on and off but it usually always stays connected. Just make sure when you actually CODE FDL the car is on and running. Also never code DME, EVER.

Awesome on coding the things you did and good luck on the rest. Word of advice, when you code the default language as something else the iDrive does some wacky things sometimes. When i changed my iDrive voice to british from english, Satellite radio listed under modes would say N.T.A. U.S. and certain other things in the navigation would bug out too and say weird stuff. My car came with the temp and air pressure stock as well as the sport display ( thats pretty cool if you dont have it and easily coded ) so not sure on the coding with those, never had to. Let us know how everything goes.
Appreciate 0
      01-27-2017, 01:53 PM   #242
DG20
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: M340i

Does anyone know how to disable the angel eyes from dimming when the turn signals are being used?