BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Axe attack in Germany

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      07-21-2016, 12:54 PM   #111
Robin_NL
S0THPAW
Robin_NL's Avatar
Netherlands
5070
Rep
7,487
Posts

Drives: HS M2 Competition
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: The Netherlands/ Lilyhammer, Norway

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
Meanwhile in Charlotte, NC:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7147311.html

Enjoy your massive settlement with AA Mr. Radwan. She likely is just some fucktard bitch/Trump supporter but seriously why even say that? Even if he were a terrorist...

"I'm watching you"
"Oh shit she's found me out! Better not blow myself up!"

Dumb bitch.

I love your comment, it's so full of compassion and understanding towards the flight attendant in these chaotic and stressful times...
I also love your joke: "Better not blow myself up"(best joke of the day!)

You should be a stand up comedian, man!



Cheers
Robin
Appreciate 2
      07-21-2016, 01:08 PM   #112
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
Except, yanno, in the case of Jihad, in which case, pretty much everything is permitted. And Jihad seems to be rather common these days...

Allow me to correct you on this. Jihad in the literal Arabic sense means 'to strive'/ When a single mother gets up to drop her kid off to daycare and then goes to work so that she can keep a roof on her head and feed her child, that is also Jihad. The warring connotation of the word is a modern construct. Muslims are encouraged to do Jihad, but not to kills innocents.

And for the last time, genocides have happened and God forbid may happen again, but the driver is political gain. If an Imam wrongfully instructs his disciple to kill, then that Imam is being un-Islamic. Any homicide or genocide whether done by a Muslim, Buddhist, Jew, Hindu or Christian is not driven by the tenets of the religion, instead by people who use religion to divide and brainwash people. ISIS kills far more muslims than non-muslims. A sunni killing a shia and vice versa is an example of this; both sects are Muslims with very minor differences in belief however countries have gone to war over this artificial divide. A person no matter what the position can be dangerously misleading or plain out wrong. Our goal should be to call out such people.

Let me leave this thread by saying that I challenge us all to take out some of the time we spend feeding our vanity and shining our cars to actually understand a religion before we comment on it; speak to as many Muslims and other backgrounds as possible, be humble. Islam is the second largest religion in the world and it's growing. It's not going anywhere.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2016, 01:14 PM   #113
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The really disturbing thing is reflected in the Pew Trust surveys, and other reports - they reflect that large majorities in the Middle East (and significant minorities worldwide, including the US) believe things like Muslims who leave the Islamic faith should be killed (81% of Pakistani Muslims surveyed believed this).

It's not just a few crazies - it's hundreds of millions who apparently hold these beliefs.

I disagree that Trump uses hatred to win votes; from what I've seen, Trump is using the idiocy of western thought ("let's just love them all, and bring them to America...") to motivate people to vote.
I can quote you direct verses from the Quran that say there is no compulsion in Islam. If a person wants to leave the faith, he/she has full right and should never face repercussions. The fact that honor killings happen shows the flawed fabric of the society in question. In fact, there is a good correlation between being religious and being non-violent. To make it clear, people with big beards and automatic guns that wear local garb and shout Allahu Akbar before detonating themselves are the opposite of religious.

You Opinion on Trump is respected, but not agreed upon which is just fine.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2016, 01:15 PM   #114
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6649
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post
Wow, what an idiot! Ever heard of Cham Muslims, the current Burmese genocide? Should I name you a list. My 6 year has better logic than you. I never said Muslims haven't done religious genocide, but nowhere in the religion is genocide permitted. All these genocides were politically driven. And I used the word Jewish since the one Jewish state that exists is one of biggest perpetrators of human rights violations around. Even Orthodox Jews agree.

Again, if you intentionally are missing my point, you're doing a good job. Otherwise, I rest my case. Revel in your hate.
What hate?
Never mentioned things one way or the other.

However if you make a statement saying killing is forbidden absolutely.

Then you must be prepared to defend these exceptions.

In regards to human rights violations, I would say that the likes of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Burma, Indonesia, N Korea, China, Russia are well ahead on human rights and ethnic cleansing stakes.


So anyhow, just for my peace of mind and to make sure I understand the point you are trying to make, could you type it again, in decent English and feel free to utilise small words just to cater for my poor brain.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2016, 01:28 PM   #115
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
What hate?
Never mentioned things one way or the other.

However if you make a statement saying killing is forbidden absolutely.

Then you must be prepared to defend these exceptions.

In regards to human rights violations, I would say that the likes of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Burma, Indonesia, N Korea, China, Russia are well ahead on human rights and ethnic cleansing stakes.


So anyhow, just for my peace of mind and to make sure I understand the point you are trying to make, could you type it again, in decent English and feel free to utilise small words just to cater for my poor brain.
I had just woken up and probably was rambling so sorry for that.
Just meant to say that I have studied the big 3 religions - Christianity, Judaism and Islam - and in none is violence outside of context of war is permitted. When these books were revealed to the respective prophets, war was different. There is significant overall. Unfortunately people tend to focus on differences and amplify them, and forget themes that are common. Ultimately, beliefs are molded by social forces more than religious and we blur the lines.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2016, 02:09 PM   #116
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
3169
Rep
6,302
Posts

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Arlington, VA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Trump supporter? Did you just put that in for grins?
Lol yeah, gotta get my low blows when I can. Was just joking though, always fun to poke fun at stereotypes from time to time.
Appreciate 0
      07-21-2016, 02:19 PM   #117
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
2025
Rep
2,218
Posts

Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post
I can quote you direct verses from the Quran that say there is no compulsion in Islam. If a person wants to leave the faith, he/she has full right and should never face repercussions. The fact that honor killings happen shows the flawed fabric of the society in question. In fact, there is a good correlation between being religious and being non-violent. To make it clear, people with big beards and automatic guns that wear local garb and shout Allahu Akbar before detonating themselves are the opposite of religious.

You Opinion on Trump is respected, but not agreed upon which is just fine.
If they are so opposite of religious, and if people leaving the faith should never face repercussions, then why do we have this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
they reflect that large majorities in the Middle East (and significant minorities worldwide, including the US) believe things like Muslims who leave the Islamic faith should be killed (81% of Pakistani Muslims surveyed believed this).
The fact is, that regardless of what the Koran may or may not say (and there is plenty of disagreement of that, esp. given the numerous translations and interpretations), in the current world, Islam is a cancer that is detrimental to world peace and to the world's growth. I'm an atheist, and I happen to believe all religions are cancers and have little place in modern society, but Islam is, by far, the very, very worst of them, in the world we live in.
__________________
2015 Black Sapphire Metallic 6MT M4
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2016, 09:48 PM   #118
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The really disturbing thing is reflected in the Pew Trust surveys, and other reports - they reflect that large majorities in the Middle East (and significant minorities worldwide, including the US) believe things like Muslims who leave the Islamic faith should be killed (81% of Pakistani Muslims surveyed believed this).

It's not just a few crazies - it's hundreds of millions who apparently hold these beliefs.

I disagree that Trump uses hatred to win votes; from what I've seen, Trump is using the idiocy of western thought ("let's just love them all, and bring them to America...") to motivate people to vote.
I can quote you direct verses from the Quran that say there is no compulsion in Islam. If a person wants to leave the faith, he/she has full right and should never face repercussions. The fact that honor killings happen shows the flawed fabric of the society in question. In fact, there is a good correlation between being religious and being non-violent. To make it clear, people with big beards and automatic guns that wear local garb and shout Allahu Akbar before detonating themselves are the opposite of religious.

You Opinion on Trump is respected, but not agreed upon which is just fine.
23 Islamic countries have criminal punishments for leaving the Islamic faith. They are getting this idea from somewhere.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
      07-21-2016, 09:51 PM   #119
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
What hate?
Never mentioned things one way or the other.

However if you make a statement saying killing is forbidden absolutely.

Then you must be prepared to defend these exceptions.

In regards to human rights violations, I would say that the likes of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Burma, Indonesia, N Korea, China, Russia are well ahead on human rights and ethnic cleansing stakes.


So anyhow, just for my peace of mind and to make sure I understand the point you are trying to make, could you type it again, in decent English and feel free to utilise small words just to cater for my poor brain.
I had just woken up and probably was rambling so sorry for that.
Just meant to say that I have studied the big 3 religions - Christianity, Judaism and Islam - and in none is violence outside of context of war is permitted. When these books were revealed to the respective prophets, war was different. There is significant overall. Unfortunately people tend to focus on differences and amplify them, and forget themes that are common. Ultimately, beliefs are molded by social forces more than religious and we blur the lines.
As I understand it, Jihad is holy war, and therefore killing is justified in Islam. There is no equivalent in Christianity or Judaism.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 2
      07-22-2016, 03:00 PM   #120
Dave 90TT
Colonel
United_States
2025
Rep
2,218
Posts

Drives: BSM 6MT M4 F82
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Colorado Springs

iTrader: (0)

So, what are the odds the religion of peace is involved in the terror attacks in Germany?
__________________
2015 Black Sapphire Metallic 6MT M4
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 05:10 PM   #121
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
23 Islamic countries have criminal punishments for leaving the Islamic faith. They are getting this idea from somewhere.
Which countries have this in law or Constitution. I'd like to know genuinely.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 05:13 PM   #122
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
As I understand it, Jihad is holy war, and therefore killing is justified in Islam. There is no equivalent in Christianity or Judaism.
If you actually have read the Bible, violence is littered throughout the Hebrew Bible and new testament. The Inquisition, wars of religion, crusades were called out by so called Christians.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 05:15 PM   #123
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 90TT View Post
So, what are the odds the religion of peace is involved in the terror attacks in Germany?
ISIS is not Islam. What about the US led attack in northern Syria a few days ago that killed 200 civilians including children. What if one of them was your child in this 'innocent' case of misplaced identity?
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 05:21 PM   #124
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post
If you actually have read the Bible, violence is littered throughout the Hebrew Bible and new testament. The Inquisition, wars of religion, crusades were called out by so called Christians.
*Old Testament* not New Testament.

And yes, the crusades centuries ago were carried out by "Christians", and you could make an argument it is no different than the current radical Islamic Jihad. However, that was done centuries ago before modern civilization. Are you trying to say that Islam is centuries behind the times? Is that supposed to justify this?
Appreciate 1
      07-22-2016, 05:28 PM   #125
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post
ISIS is not Islam. What about the US led attack in northern Syria a few days ago that killed 200 civilians including children. What if one of them was your child in this 'innocent' case of misplaced identity?
Most sources say the US strike on Tuesday killed an alleged 60 civilians. ISIS claims the US killed 200. However, they were targeting ISIL Fighters. "Many Isil fighters are still holed up in the city, and are preventing thousands of civilians from leaving, effectively using them as human shields. "

And what does the I in ISIS stand for? Im curious.
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 06:17 PM   #126
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
As I understand it, Jihad is holy war, and therefore killing is justified in Islam. There is no equivalent in Christianity or Judaism.
If you actually have read the Bible, violence is littered throughout the Hebrew Bible and new testament. The Inquisition, wars of religion, crusades were called out by so called Christians.
The Old Testament - yes; not the New Testament (which is the foundation for Christianity). IIRC, the Crusades were an effort to push back the aggressive Muslims from their encroachment into Europe - they were moving through Spain and into Central Europe.
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 1
      07-22-2016, 06:25 PM   #127
bbbbmw
Major General
2387
Rep
6,083
Posts

Drives: 135i
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Southwest

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
23 Islamic countries have criminal punishments for leaving the Islamic faith. They are getting this idea from somewhere.
Which countries have this in law or Constitution. I'd like to know genuinely.
Afghanistan ? Algeria ? Bahrain ? Brunei ? Egypt ? Indonesia ? Iran ? Iraq ? Jordan Kuwait ? Lebanon ? Libya ? Mauritania ? Morocco ? Oman ? Pakistan ? Qatar ? Saudi Arabia ? Sudan ? Syria ? Tunisia ? United Arab Emirates ? Yemen
__________________
<OO (llll)(llll) OO>
Appreciate 0
      07-22-2016, 06:46 PM   #128
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6649
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Afghanistan ? Algeria ? Bahrain ? Brunei ? Egypt ? Indonesia ? Iran ? Iraq ? Jordan Kuwait ? Lebanon ? Libya ? Mauritania ? Morocco ? Oman ? Pakistan ? Qatar ? Saudi Arabia ? Sudan ? Syria ? Tunisia ? United Arab Emirates ? Yemen
Intolerance goes hand in hand with that religion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nouncing-islam

It is illegal to practice any other religion in Saudi Arabia.

Let's face it, when a country needs to have religious police, there is something wrong.

The best laugh though is the causeway to Bahrain at a weekend, it's packed full of Saudis heading to Bahrain to get drunk and shag boys.

Hypocritical?
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2016, 01:40 PM   #129
malrash
Lieutenant
United_States
76
Rep
442
Posts

Drives: '11 e90 M3, '17 X5 50i
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Granger, IN

iTrader: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
*Old Testament* not New Testament.

And yes, the crusades centuries ago were carried out by "Christians", and you could make an argument it is no different than the current radical Islamic Jihad. However, that was done centuries ago before modern civilization. Are you trying to say that Islam is centuries behind the times? Is that supposed to justify this?
No, puts it in context. The point is religious wars are manufactured not destined. The use of religious differences to hate and kill is done by humans and not intended by the religions.

If Jesus is considered God of all creation by Christians, then was he not the God of the Old Testament? I'm confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Most sources say the US strike on Tuesday killed an alleged 60 civilians. ISIS claims the US killed 200. However, they were targeting ISIL Fighters. "Many Isil fighters are still holed up in the city, and are preventing thousands of civilians from leaving, effectively using them as human shields. "

And what does the I in ISIS stand for? Im curious.
Right, 'human shields' and that exonerates them from any responsibility. I am sure if someone shot your brother or child mistakenly thinking they were someone else, you're just gonna walk away. Maybe you will, but that's just you. Yes, the I in ISIS is as symbolic as the C in Christian identity.


Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
The Old Testament - yes; not the New Testament (which is the foundation for Christianity). IIRC, the Crusades were an effort to push back the aggressive Muslims from their encroachment into Europe - they were moving through Spain and into Central Europe.
Of course, christian violence is only always reactionary...simple much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
Afghanistan ? Algeria ? Bahrain ? Brunei ? Egypt ? Indonesia ? Iran ? Iraq ? Jordan Kuwait ? Lebanon ? Libya ? Mauritania ? Morocco ? Oman ? Pakistan ? Qatar ? Saudi Arabia ? Sudan ? Syria ? Tunisia ? United Arab Emirates ? Yemen
Where are you shooting that out of? Any link or reference??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigand View Post
Intolerance goes hand in hand with that religion.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...nouncing-islam

It is illegal to practice any other religion in Saudi Arabia.

Let's face it, when a country needs to have religious police, there is something wrong.

The best laugh though is the causeway to Bahrain at a weekend, it's packed full of Saudis heading to Bahrain to get drunk and shag boys.

Hypocritical?
Yes, indeed hypocritical and very un-Islamic. Saudi Arabia is probably the world largest exporter of terrorism. In fact, most rational moderate muslims have a huge dislike for Saudi Arabia. It is the not the paradigm of Islam as the West thinks. Lousy followers do not make the religion lousy. As you must know, alcohol and sodomy is haram in Islam.
Appreciate 0
      07-23-2016, 04:54 PM   #130
....,,,,..,,..
General
No_Country
6649
Rep
20,672
Posts

Drives: xxxx
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: xxxx

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post
No, puts it in context. The point is religious wars are manufactured not destined. The use of religious differences to hate and kill is done by humans and not intended by the religions.

If Jesus is considered God of all creation by Christians, then was he not the God of the Old Testament? I'm confused.



Right, 'human shields' and that exonerates them from any responsibility. I am sure if someone shot your brother or child mistakenly thinking they were someone else, you're just gonna walk away. Maybe you will, but that's just you. Yes, the I in ISIS is as symbolic as the C in Christian identity.




Of course, christian violence is only always reactionary...simple much?



Where are you shooting that out of? Any link or reference??



Yes, indeed hypocritical and very un-Islamic. Saudi Arabia is probably the world largest exporter of terrorism. In fact, most rational moderate muslims have a huge dislike for Saudi Arabia. It is the not the paradigm of Islam as the West thinks. Lousy followers do not make the religion lousy. As you must know, alcohol and sodomy is haram in Islam.

Couple of points, not a god but son of God.

He is not considered a god, simple, thinking that pretty much puts you in the camel shagging mentality.

Yes Christians were really bad with their religion, putting towns to the sword, riding their horses all over the place, oh yeah I hats right.. It was about 800 fucking years ago.

Admittedly the majority of Muslim countries have not moved on since the crusades. In fact I don't think they have invented anything other than blowing themselves up.

Those damn Christians though, bugger me they have made a bit of progress in the last 800 years.

It's not just Saudi that is like that though, Muslims in Europe get drunk, fuck boys and in places like Rotherham it's little girls.

Same in plenty other countries such as Oman, Qatar, etc.

It would be good if those erm moderate peace loving actually made public their immense condemnation of terrorism, but no we have fuckwits defending them and saying how bad life is for some goat herder, how he can't get a decent signal on his iPhone.
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2016, 09:22 AM   #131
csu87
Banned
2093
Rep
3,654
Posts

Drives: 09 335xi
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Northern Colorado

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by malrash View Post

1. No, puts it in context. The point is religious wars are manufactured not destined. The use of religious differences to hate and kill is done by humans and not intended by the religions.

If Jesus is considered God of all creation by Christians, then was he not the God of the Old Testament? I'm confused.



2. Right, 'human shields' and that exonerates them from any responsibility. I am sure if someone shot your brother or child mistakenly thinking they were someone else, you're just gonna walk away. Maybe you will, but that's just you. Yes, the I in ISIS is as symbolic as the C in Christian identity.
To your response #1. Yes religious wars are "Manufactured" by those that maybe dont fully understand what they are reading. As we as a society have progressed through the ages, the Christianity Crusades died out as people progressed in there thinking. By you bringing up the Crusades to justify the "Jihad" that these terrorists are doing in the name of Islam, you are admitting that the faith is extremely far behind the current times.

Yes, Jesus is considered the Son of God (the God of all creation), which is the same person when you look at the Trinity (the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.) However, with the first coming of Jesus, God shifts from a vengeful God to a compassionate God that shows mercy. This is what the Christian Faith is based off. As a Christian, you are supposed to look at the whole Bible, since knowing where you came from and knowing what mistakes were made in the past so you dont repeat are important, but you are to follow Jesus's teachings of the New Testament.

To your response #2. ISIS using people as Human Shields doesnt exonerate the killing of innocent civilians, but it does shed a light on what/who we are dealing with. These people will do whatever they can to turn people against the West. When ISIS only reports the death toll of the civilians, and extremely inflates them 3-4x the actual amount, and doesnt say how or why they were killed, they trick the simple minded into believing the West is evil. This doesnt take into account that they have been holding the city hostage, and have been killing civilians that try to escape. We dont know for sure the actual civilian death toll of the bombings, since ISIS has been dumping civilian bodies in the same spot for months now.

"Yes, the I in ISIS is as symbolic as the C in Christian identity. " I dont think you understand. The "I" in ISIS stands for Islamic and is in no way the same as the "C" in Christianity. The correct comparison would be if there was CSIS (Christian State of Iraq) that was carrying out these actions in the name of Christianity. I thought you were smarter than that.
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST