E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > Aftermarket Radio/Navigation Install in Sacramento

02-07-2008, 09:35 PM   #1
calsynergy
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Jet Black E92

Aftermarket Radio/Navigation Install in Sacramento

I was just wondering if you guys knew of a good audio shop who can install an aftermarket flip up navigation/dvd player in Sacramento? Some place that have done BMWs before preferably.

I want something like this:

Thanks for your help!
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-08-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
calsynergy
Private First Class
Rep

bump
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2008, 08:44 PM   #3
doba_s
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: X7 l Cayenne l 997.2RS

I don't think it's very hard to install it ... i would do it myself ... it should be plug&play if you have the right parts
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 01:04 AM   #4
calsynergy
Private First Class
Rep

I would install it myself but I'm looking into having the bluetooth and ipod adaptor as well as having it compatible with the buttons on my steering wheel. Do you know of a good place in the bay?
Appreciate 0
      02-09-2008, 03:30 AM   #5
jay spec
Rep
Drives: a 7-seater

Quote:
Originally Posted by calsynergy View Post
I would install it myself but I'm looking into having the bluetooth and ipod adaptor as well as having it compatible with the buttons on my steering wheel. Do you know of a good place in the bay?
i'm sure there are one or two reputable places in the sac area. for the most part, there are two in the bay area i recommend, neither of them near sac. sound innovations in hayward does top notch work, but they are on the expensive side. simplicity sounds (bing) is located in the sj area and also does very nice work, though he's usually booked, so you'd have to reserve an install appointment months in advance. however, a h/u install isn't exactly the most difficult thing to install, so i'll browse to see if there are any recommended shops in the sac area. hope that helps

Appreciate 0
      06-20-2008, 04:00 PM   #6
guycollege
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i AT Electric Red

e90 after market Nav and DVD Player.

I'm from San Jose, I would also like to have something like this installed. Including Labor and DVD Nav -- How much will it cost me?

Im looking for a good after market Nav, with DVD playback capabilities?

Which brands do you recommend?

If possible please post some pics.

Thanks,

GC

==

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay spec View Post
i'm sure there are one or two reputable places in the sac area. for the most part, there are two in the bay area i recommend, neither of them near sac. sound innovations in hayward does top notch work, but they are on the expensive side. simplicity sounds (bing) is located in the sj area and also does very nice work, though he's usually booked, so you'd have to reserve an install appointment months in advance. however, a h/u install isn't exactly the most difficult thing to install, so i'll browse to see if there are any recommended shops in the sac area. hope that helps
Appreciate 0