BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Entrynav2 patch problem

02-09-2024, 05:11 AM   #1
darnok1
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 535ix

Entrynav2 patch problem

Hi

I have a problem patch entrynav2 unit for Eu map and Carplay in F48 2018. Future installer tries identify unit, but it can't. I tried different ways. I have enet and genuine Icom. I did mamy times before, but i have problem only with this car. Same laptop, same setup. There is also problem update kombi and nav unit. I did it, but very slow ( it took many hours, not half like it should be). I checked Eth wires between BDC and Entrynav. Everything is fine, good pinout and no breakes. I have no idea. Maybe somebody had similar problem or know what to do. I can pay for hint or remote help.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 02:25 AM   #2
maaii11
Private
Rep
Drives: Mini F54

Do you check the Ethernet connect on BDC ecu ?

I think your Ethernet is disconnect, so you use CAN to upgrade HU. It’s very slow
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2024, 12:23 PM   #3
darnok1
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 535ix

Thats right, updated was by CAN, i checked wires between BDC and HU, everything was fine. I solved this problem with ethernet switch and direct connection to oabr. I think that something must be in car. car had couple updates, but nobody was able to update this units.
Thank You for your concer.
Appreciate 0