BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Weed now legal in Canada

03-09-2020, 12:31 AM   #45
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luca57 View Post
Good day to all. I read this article about the legalization of marijuana. I can say that I do not like it. Now perhaps the level of seizure will increase. It also stimulates the emergence of new banned substances that will poison our country and people.
I believe you have to worry more about the memory issue some users may experience.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 07:36 AM   #46
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
I believe you have to worry more about the memory issue some users may experience.
So I've had the benefit of sitting through a number of court cases that involved testimony from experts in the field of marijuana use by young people. The issues that seem to be a concern is that there is a higher incident of schizophrenia among people who use marijuana before they're 20 years old.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2020, 07:43 AM   #47
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Dog View Post
So I've had the benefit of sitting through a number of court cases that involved testimony from experts in the field of marijuana use by young people. The issues that seem to be a concern is that there is a higher incident of schizophrenia among people who use marijuana before they're 20 years old.
My experience is just dealing with people directly and. Noticing how their memory goes to hell after prolong usage.
Appreciate 0