BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board LA Car Rental

03-02-2020, 09:34 PM   #23
MaximusB
Major
Rep
Drives: 13 Frozen White E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
I plan to meet u with my mates in vegas in a couple of years, what's your usual itinerary?
Depends what you guys are into. Also first time there? We been to LV a handful of times, bunch of us did our stag in LV. So this trip we’re gonna skip shows and the typical stuff. Although some shows are worth checking out, even on repeat trips.

Our itinerary for now is meet up the first night, go for dinner then find a lounge. Mainly to chat and catch up. Next day probably gonna do pool club for some drinks and brunch, then check out a few exhibits at some hotels, back to hotel to freshen up and change, go for a nice dinner and then attend a college charity event, aka strip club. Then the next day, likely gather the group up at the hotel pool lounge for brunch, then poker tournament, dinner, lounge or club.

We don’t do everything as a group anymore. Too much work to come up with an itinerary that everyone will be happy. We just meet up for dinner and after dinner activities... and we’ll sorta split up here and there during the day. Like not everyone in my group are into poker. So a few of them are thinking of doing the VR thing that day. And not everyone is wants to do two pool days so a few might go gamble in the morning.
Appreciate 0
      03-04-2020, 12:48 PM   #24
sethwas
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 228i

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
Enterprise has "exotics" based on LAX but they were not letting to go for one way few months ago at least to San Francisco for sure..
I've done exactly this - using enterprise exotic driving LAX to SFO.

Seth
Appreciate 0