BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X2 Forum (F39) New Member- Picking up My X2 on Mon. Couple Questions...

05-24-2019, 12:35 PM   #1
bbeelzebub
Rep
Drives: BMW X2 x28i

New Member- Picking up My X2 on Mon. Couple Questions...

Am I the only one getting a non M Sport package?

I get my cars through the company my father works for (Huge auto conglomerate that owns various dealers) and was told there is only one X2 in SoCal right now that has sunroof/moonroof, upgraded navigation and upgraded sound. Its an x28i AWD in white(Premium, Convenience, HK Sound, some other options). I'm getting it a tad below invoice. I'm going to go look at it today to make sure it's everything I hoped for but I've already done the application, got my payment, etc. They put it on hold for me earlier in the week so nobody else would buy it.

I am really excited about all the features on it compared to the 2019 GLA I was going to get (I drive a MB GLA-250 4Matic now). Excitement doesn't even begin to describe how much I'm looking forward to getting it.

Am I missing something about the M Sport packages that makes them better besides a slightly sportier appearance?
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
rice_rocket88
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E60 F48 F39

Last I remember there was only a few little trims and things available.. but since you're doing the shopping you should be able to see on the car builder. Other than all the trim and appearance on the outside, I think shadowline trim as well and harder suspension than the normal one... I think that's it. So PERFORMANCE wise it's only the suspension.
Appreciate 0
      05-24-2019, 05:09 PM   #3
bbeelzebub
Rep
Drives: BMW X2 x28i

Cool, thanks!

I just went to the dealership (I hadn't even test drove or looked inside before committing. LOL ) and took a look at it and got behind the wheel.

It's perfect.

Still sporty enough for me and still looks classy. It is amazing how different the inside is compared to the MB GLA class. A lot more bang for my buck. Now, Monday can't come soon enough when I get to drive it home. I've gotta say, my MB Has the HK Logic 7 system in it as well and it sounds so much fuller and better in the BMW. MB has more wattage in their system. I'm assuming HK did some improvements in their hardware or software in the last three years... or maybe it's just hat new car smell is making me high.

Last edited by bbeelzebub; 05-24-2019 at 05:14 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-25-2019, 09:01 AM   #4
danielj
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 x2

I was on the fence too. It was the M Sport steering wheel, seats and wheels that sold me on the package.

I liked the bumper design better on the non-M Sport version better.
Appreciate 0