BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) New F48 X1 Owner - help with SVS activation

08-02-2020, 08:55 AM   #1
john014
Rep
Drives: X1 F48

New F48 X1 Owner - help with SVS activation

Hi All,

New owner of pre LCI F48 here, and I am asking for assistance with coding in of native voice control. Previously an Audi guy so not new to coding, but the BMW system seems so much more complicated.

Car is pretty well loaded with options, however was missing EBT and native voice control.

I know I can use Google assistant via long press, however it doesn't work too well, and the mmi cuts off the audio of the prompts.

I have coded EBT and activated SVS, however I now believe I need an FSC code to activate the voice part, as the car never changes from saying that the voice system will be ready shortly.

Does anyone know where I can obtain this, and the requisites for it? Assuming esys doesn't work with BT adapters and I would need an ENET cable. What software version do I need? And what fsdzdata will be required?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Apart from that I love the car, feels quite prestige even being a lower end car of the range, and wife loves it too!

Thanks

John
Appreciate 0
      08-04-2020, 08:08 AM   #2
john014
Rep
Drives: X1 F48

really no help on this? thought someone could point me in the right direction

more info - the option i enabled was "svs_ein_aus" which allows single press of the voice button on the wheel to work, however i just get words to the effect that the system will be available shortly.

thanks
Appreciate 0