BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) More on the way!

02-25-2016, 02:10 AM   #1
Bluezed
Bluezed
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 25d xLine MG

More on the way!

I was on the M27 heading east by Southampton at 6:30 yesterday evening and passed 3 transporters in convoy, full of new BMW's.
There was certainly a large percentage of X1's on board. Unfortunately the road was a bit busy so didn't have too much time to look..........very distracting though for any new X1 owners!!
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 03:51 AM   #2
Bill_P
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: X1 xDrive 20i xLine MW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluezed View Post
I was on the M27 heading east by Southampton at 6:30 yesterday evening and passed 3 transporters in convoy, full of new BMW's.
There was certainly a large percentage of X1's on board. Unfortunately the road was a bit busy so didn't have too much time to look..........very distracting though for any new X1 owners!!
I live just off J7 M27 near Southampton so will have to get used to the pain of seeing other X1's on transporters while I wait until end of June
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 09:59 AM   #3
Andy203
Private
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluezed View Post
Strange isn't it that before one purchases a certain car in a particular colour, you do not see many of that model or colour, as soon as you get it you see load? Very annoying! ! !
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
KPD
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F48 xDrive 20i xLine

I've been seeing them a lot recently. Mostly white. Maybe a handful of Mineral Grey or Atlantic Grey (I don't exactly know the difference!). Would love to see how Sparkling Storm looks like on a sunny day.
Appreciate 0