03-05-2016, 09:20 PM   #1
orcomma
Dividing by zero
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 XDrive20d xLine

Spotify question

Hi all

I'm thinking of purchasing a nearly new F48 to replace my mini F56 (great car but too small)

In the F56 I have the media pack, which includes the 8.8" nav screen and touch I drive controller, and enhanced BT and also mini connected.

However, I have a colleague who has the EBT and business nav option plus mini connected.

We can both stream Spotify via our iPhones into the head unit, changing songs via the display. One slight issue is that the steering wheel track skip seems unsupported.

Can anyone confirm what option I should be looking for on a UK model F48 to get the Spotify? I don't mind having the 6.5" nav, but the Spotify is crucial lol and also the navigation plus seems to not include some of he bmw connected options anymore

Thanks
James