BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Professional Motorsport Racing Discussion (IMSA, DTM, Formula 1, Grand-AM, Le Mans, IRL, WRC, etc..) F1 2021: Brazilian GP - São Paulo (Nov 14)

11-16-2021, 05:38 PM   #595
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Binotto is saying the Ham pace is nothing to worry about as Brazil suited only his car at this particular track so it's not a worry
https://www.gpblog.com/en/news/99092...-a-factor.html
Appreciate 2
      11-16-2021, 05:50 PM   #596
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Bmw M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
I wished that I could speak to you in my first language .
Your statements are an articulation from English grammar .
But actually you didn't proved anything ..You words are just your personal description how great HAM and Mercedes is .

Your choice of your grammar is actually a reflection from your defence for Mercedes and HAM .

Let me help you..
Grammar :
Your grammar is a system and structure of a language , usually taken as consisting of syntax and morphology (including inflections) and sometimes also phonology and semantics.

In other words : You can take MAX and Red Bull down easely by some of your words . But you will never stand a chance to take me down by the choice of your grammar .

At the latest :
Your so said supported cold hard data ?
I didn't see anything coming from 'YOUR side...Perhaps It's invisible or just some BS ?
1) regardless of language (if we could both speak every language) I can guarantee you in a debate where facts are involved you would stand no chance against me, I read and study peer reviewed research every single day. I partake in research presentations reviewed by people with PhDs where everything is scrutineered down to the smallest details. I have taken logic, sociology, and philosophy classes I can analyze data on multiple levels and can analyze multiple styles of bias. Those are my qualifications.

2) if I make accusations I will provide data, like for example the lap time data when I debunked you a few posts up. I have not had to make statements that much so far, because I have the easy job of poking holes in your weak posts.

But to poke holes in your posts I don't need data, I can do it logically. If your posts are not logically sound they can be debunked.

For example you said Mercedes is supported by the FIA and you have evidence Mercedes cheated with their illegal pu upgrades, I countered with if that was true redbull would have already pushed for a law suit and that would end Mercedes in a heart beat. You said Mercedes had a GPS controlled rear suspension, I countered if that was true why doesn't it squat as soon as there is a straight away, why does it have to wait for speed to build up - that is indicative of it being load based not GPS based. I also countered with if it was GPS controlled and it was obvious based on your Japanese contacts why doesn't redbull sue? They would literally bankrupt Mercedes if they had any sort of evidence. If you had provided irrefutable evidence of Mercedes cheating I would either have to debunk that with actual countering facts and evidence, logical reasoning wouldn't be enough. But since you provide zero backing I only have to defeat the logical reasoning behind your statements.

It is abundantly clear you don't understand logical reasoning, like I said you couldn't hold a candle to me in a debate regardless of language. Logical reasoning applies to every language the exact same way, you appear to not have it when it comes to examining Mercedes and F1 in general.

Last edited by F87source; 11-16-2021 at 06:00 PM..
Appreciate 1
tdott3942.50
      11-16-2021, 05:57 PM   #597
Steeler
Colonel
Rep
Drives: Built not Bought 04 Z4 VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Binotto is saying the Ham pace is nothing to worry about as Brazil suited only his car at this particular track so it's not a worry
And Binotto is such a fine example of F1 managerial excellence.
Apologies KBD.
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 2
F87source7251.50
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 05:57 PM   #598
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
You should forget this . ASAP !
Why? Lewis isn't going to drive forever, and statistically drivers are extremely likely to leave their teams over time. Plus if Mercedes can keep innovating and lead the field max will continue to be tempted to make the move.
      11-16-2021, 05:58 PM   #599
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarton62 View Post
Is junior constipated in that shot?
Don't think so , as MAX looks bigger and stronger than your little man .

Don't think your man was ever constipated ...
I'm pretty sure your man was more than once spotted with a big dark brown skid mark on the rear side below on his race suit .
Too bad,currently it's more invisible in his black race suit because he's MIB & Vegan now , you know that helps too !

MAX witnessed it smells really like Pig 5H1T ..And the whole 5H1T started when he had to race me ...
Of course over the years BOT is used to it !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick60087.00
      11-16-2021, 06:01 PM   #600
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '23 X3 M40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
SMH, given the chance I'd throat punch that idiot

Yet my team is content to keep him around
Appreciate 4
F87source7251.50
M5Rick60087.00
Robin_NL8717.00
      11-16-2021, 06:02 PM   #601
Steeler
Colonel
Rep

Quote:

I'm pretty sure your man was more than once spotted with a big dark brown skid mark on the rear side below on his race suit .
Too bad,currently it's more invisible in his black race suit because he's MIB & Vegan now , you know that helps too !

MAX witnessed it smells really like Pig 5H1T ..And the whole 5H1T started when he had to race me ...
Hmm getting personal. Are you upset Phillipe?
W2A Intercooled Vortech V3Si, custom ducting, Alpha N, 60# Bosch,2.62 pulley, multi port WMI, Severn Tuning(pokeybritches), Tial, magnaflow,SS race muffler, 42 design,3.91LSD, H&R, Hotchkis,ST coils,Konis, Megan camber arms, AKG SS, Nylon mounts, Poly bushings, Carbon interior, CF Aero.APEX
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:04 PM   #602
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killed by Death View Post

Lololol

Don't be too harsh on him, he's still a good technical director he is just in the wrong role. Like if you put an engineer into an F1 car he'd suck as well, just because they're out of their natural habitat.
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 06:05 PM   #603
________
________
Rep
Drives: ________

Quote:
Quote:

This person needs banned from the entire forum, not just the ones he's already banned from… people should report this stuff more.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:06 PM   #604
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:

What does this have to do with racing?

Being big and strong is a detriment when you're racing in a car and every gram of weight counts. In this case you want to be like yuki tsuonda.
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 06:18 PM   #605
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F87source View Post
Lololol

Don't be too harsh on him, he's still a good technical director he is just in the wrong role. Like if you put an engineer into an F1 car he'd suck as well, just because they're out of their natural habitat.
IDK, Ferrari has sucked for YEARS!!! And sadly I don't see any other teams trying to lure him away.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:19 PM   #606
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
It’s like someone should talk to him about his language or show him the forum rules……….
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:21 PM   #607
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
IDK, Ferrari has sucked for YEARS!!! And sadly I don't see any other teams trying to lure him away.
Does he have a long contract or something? You'd think it be up by now.
      11-16-2021, 06:22 PM   #608
minn19
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 24 Z06, 23 CT4VBW, 22 PFinder

Quote:
And Binotto is such a fine example of F1 managerial excellence.
Apologies KBD.
Quote:

Not disagreeing with you guys but at least they aren’t the complete disaster they were last year. They have two great drivers and seem to be going in the right direction finally.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:25 PM   #609
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Not disagreeing with you guys but at least they aren’t the complete disaster they were last year. They have two great drivers and seem to be going in the right direction finally.
Yeah they're getting better. They really need to nail the chassis for next year though because it looks like their 2022 PU might not be able to cut it by the looks of how things are going this year.
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 06:40 PM   #610
MontyB1
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: BMW X3

One point that few are raising for this season is next season is a huge year for the changes to the cars.

So many teams are spending a fraction of their budget on this year compared to normal. Also some have had big issues due to COVID meaning less money flowing into the sport.

Redbull from the updates however have bucked this trend bringing changes and improvements to nearly every race. Merc have had their fair share of upgrades but overall far less than RB.

So over the season Merc and RB are now head and shoulders ahead of the field, thus the speed disparity the overall performance disparity. The other teams are just fighting for the scraps.

Will this bet work out for them for next year, time will tell. Adrian is great at innovating but it often takes time to perfect his ideas but recently they haven’t been the same as Merc have been able to do. He is VERY good as spotting, copying and integrating the ideas mind.

Personally I think next year will be a bit average as a season as they all come to terms with what they have got. I can seen 2023 being more interesting as they converge towards key themes and copy ideas.
Appreciate 0
      11-16-2021, 06:48 PM   #611
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
What does this have to do with racing?

Being big and strong is a detriment when you're racing in a car and every gram of weight counts. In this case you want to be like yuki tsuonda.
What has # 596 to do with racing ?

If someone fires to me . I fire back by self defence .
More and more insults to MAX and Red Bull expressed by jealousy because he's still the leader in the WDC .
And personal humiliations as well !

Just take a look in post # 102,485 and 486 ...
In post # 102 => "I wish Max would have died at Silverstone" !!!
I didn't started this . And honestly It isn't funny anymore...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 2
M5Rick60087.00
Robin_NL8717.00
      11-16-2021, 06:51 PM   #612
Killed by Death
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
Quote:
Yeah they're getting better. They really need to nail the chassis for next year though because it looks like their 2022 PU might not be able to cut it by the looks of how things are going this year.
IMHO...increased performance is in spite of Binotto not because of him.

I've said this before but MB got the hybrid power unit absolutely right from the start. I could be wrong but I think Ferrari is still the only engine supplier not using the split turbo design. After all these years I can't understand why the Italians still think they are smarter and keep going in the wrong direction

Sadly, from what I've read, this years new engine is the basis for the next generation.

Ferrari's chassis also used to be very easy on the tires. Even that has disappeared.

But yes, love our drivers but I'm afraid their careers are going to be wasted.
Appreciate 2
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 07:05 PM   #613
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
What has # 596 to do with racing ?

If someone fires to me . I fire back by self defence .
More and more insults to MAX and Red Bull expressed by jealousy because he's still the leader in the WDC .
And personal humiliations as well !

Just take a look in post # 102,485 and 486 ...
In post # 102 => "I wish Max would have died at Silverstone" !!!
I didn't started this . And honestly It isn't funny anymore...
Just flipped back to 596, yeah also not racing related. But technically it was a light jab at max not you if I'm not mistaken. So the response didnt have to be super aggressive.

In regards to the max dying comment I don't agree with that either, I don't want to see any driver get injured or killed. Hence why I really love the halo.
      11-16-2021, 07:12 PM   #614
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
IMHO...increased performance is in spite of Binotto not because of him.

I've said this before but MB got the hybrid power unit absolutely right from the start. I could be wrong but I think Ferrari is still the only engine supplier not using the split turbo design. After all these years I can't understand why the Italians still think they are smarter and keep going in the wrong direction

Sadly, from what I've read, this years new engine is the basis for the next generation.

Ferrari's chassis also used to be very easy on the tires. Even that has disappeared.

But yes, love our drivers but I'm afraid their careers are going to be wasted.
Oh come on binotto isn't the entire cause of all Ferraris problems, their race engineering kind of sucks too. It bothers me when a driver asks a question and the engineer says they're looking and never responds.

Yeah I agree Merc got the pu spot on. And I do not know why Ferrari hasn't upgrade to a split turbo like Merc and Honda, I think alpine might be still on the conventional style but idk. All I know is Ferrari doesn't change it for 2022 they'll be locked in with an obsolete design for a couple of years. And yeah it'll be the same as this year's motor but the fuel has to be 10% bio fuel aka ethanol, so that'll mean a bit less power vs. the race gas they use now. So Ferrari really needs to work on this.

Well let's see what they do next year.
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 07:14 PM   #615
Steeler
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Just flipped back to 596, yeah also not racing related. But technically it was a light jab at max not you if I'm not mistaken. So the response didnt have to be super aggressive.

In regards to the max dying comment I don't agree with that either, I don't want to see any driver get injured or killed. Hence why I really love the halo.
Seems to me Mr Belgium can hand out the insults and insinuations but cannot take them without it becoming personal. Regardless of "who started it"
Perhaps a modicum of respect for each other and our respective favourites might be in order.

That's just me though.
Appreciate 2
F87source7251.50
minn1914037.50
      11-16-2021, 07:19 PM   #616
F87source
Major General
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Seems to me Mr Belgium can hand out the insults and insinuations but cannot take them without it becoming personal. Regardless of "who started it"
Perhaps a modicum of respect for each other and our respective favourites might be in order.

That's just me though.
Yeah let's keep personal stuff out of here, if you want to debate debate the talking points. If you want to smack talk the drivers smack talk the drivers (keep it clean though), but let's just leave each other out of here.