BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Problem with BMW USB Mapping Update App

11-08-2019, 03:00 AM   #1
oakey46
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 A/T 220i Lux Auto 1.5

Problem with BMW USB Mapping Update App

I have the BMW USB Map Update service in my Connected Drive Account and this has worked seamlessly for updates until now.
When I now go into the BMW Download Manager App on my computer, it no longer lists my X1 after login, displaying this message:

No Vehicles Assigned
Your account does not contain any vehicles.
Please go to the BMW Connected Drive Portal to carry out a new vehicle mapping (LOGIN0006)

Has anyone seen this message on the Download Manager App and if so, how did you fix it. I cannot see anything on the portal except that my X1 is listed and all subscribed services are shown as active, including USB Map Update.
Appreciate 0
      11-08-2019, 06:08 PM   #2
oakey46
Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW 2 A/T 220i Lux Auto 1.5

I've just solved my own problem or, rather, BMW have!
I tried opening the App again a few moments ago and had to await an automatic update from BMW to be applied. As a result, the App is now working as it should, although rather late in the day!
Appreciate 0