BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Xenon pro led headlights

12-22-2019, 03:47 PM   #1
Bigddy65
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2018 BMW X1

Xenon pro led headlights

I have a 2018 BMW X1 F48. I just installed aftermarket led headlights. Everything went well with installation, used the anti flicker and cannbus recommended. After install the auto headlight feature doesn’t work. The headlights stay on all the time. Before they would be off during the day, and come on during nighttime. Any suggestions?
Thank you Mike
Appreciate 0
      12-22-2019, 05:16 PM   #2
Gary19772007
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 sport F48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigddy65 View Post
I have a 2018 BMW X1 F48. I just installed aftermarket led headlights. Everything went well with installation, used the anti flicker and cannbus recommended. After install the auto headlight feature doesn’t work. The headlights stay on all the time. Before they would be off during the day, and come on during nighttime. Any suggestions?
Thank you Mike
I am following this thread as I have a dec 2015 f48 and have been looking everywhere in finding some LED front head light upgrade as I also have halogen.
Have you got a link to where you bought them please
Appreciate 0