BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion Has anyone ever attended BMW's Ultimate Driving Experience?

04-08-2021, 04:10 PM   #1
Mosaud1998
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328

Garage List
Has anyone ever attended BMW's Ultimate Driving Experience?

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
I got an email from BMW USA to attend an Autocross course in the 2021 BMW M440. I signed up for May 7th I believe.

Curious if anyone else has had the opportunity to do this? If so, how was it? What did you get to do?
Appreciate 0
      04-08-2021, 04:22 PM   #2
JamesGames
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: E60 550i|F82 M4|F48 X1|VA STi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosaud1998 View Post
I got an email from BMW USA to attend an Autocross course in the 2021 BMW M440. I signed up for May 7th I believe.

Curious if anyone else has had the opportunity to do this? If so, how was it? What did you get to do?

Yes, I went multiple years in a row. Nothing really crazy - just a presentation on the new cars, a showroom with free things like coffee mugs / thermals / keychains, and the autocross. Regardless it was a nice offer from BMW because it was something fun to do on a sunday. Streamlined process, not long of a wait if you make an appointment.

I just went for the autocross, they allow you to go as hard as you want with the exception of traction nannies off (I tried). Couple other things they had were test drives for other cars, but since I went just for the autocross, I bypassed the test drive.

However, on another one of their events it was test drive only, but they didn't have an instructor or worker next to me; I was thrown keys to a F90 M5, M2 Competition with industrial backroads that were empty.. which led to
Appreciate 1
      04-08-2021, 04:26 PM   #3
Mosaud1998
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 328

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesGames View Post
Yes, I went multiple years in a row. Nothing really crazy - just a presentation on the new cars, a showroom with free things like coffee mugs / thermals / keychains, and the autocross. Regardless it was a nice offer from BMW because it was something fun to do on a sunday. Streamlined process, not long of a wait if you make an appointment.

I just went for the autocross, they allow you to go as hard as you want with the exception of traction nannies off (I tried). Couple other things they had were test drives for other cars, but since I went just for the autocross, I bypassed the test drive.

However, on another one of their events it was test drive only, but they didn't have an instructor or worker next to me; I was thrown keys to a F90 M5, M2 Competition with industrial backroads that were empty.. which led to
Ohhh free stuff? Count me in
Appreciate 0