BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-05-2020, 09:23 AM   #5347
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I can't fuck a fat girl. I'm scared of heights.
Liar

I admit it, I have fucked fat chicks. Some are fun. Some have huge titties to play with.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34173.50
King Rudi13154.00
Dang3r12508.50
      02-05-2020, 09:25 AM   #5348
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
Always leave em wanting more. There was always a nice sense of anticipation for that real date.

I don't drink, I want to see someone who can function without having to drink, and I don't want to pay for alcohol for someone I don't know.

typically after 2 dates

I find ways to get involved. Group activities with friends, Salsa dancing, I joined a riding group (bicycles) , I arrange group outings with co-workers. I also find that when you are social and fun, even women who are unavailable will set you up with their friends.

You have to find ways to get out among people.
I get it, but if there's no anticipation unless you cut it short just to be Mr. Mystery, then there won't be any anyway.

Then don't pay for their drink/food. That's easy & has nothing to do with someone having a drink. So what if they ordered a drink, do you bounce b/c you don't drink?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 09:47 AM   #5349
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
Liar

I admit it, I have fucked fat chicks. Some are fun. Some have huge titties to play with.
      02-05-2020, 09:51 AM   #5350
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Liar

I can go as far as "Rubenesque" but that's the end of the line. I imagine my wallet or car keys disappearing into those deep fat creases...and that's the end of my recreational aspirations.
      02-05-2020, 09:56 AM   #5351
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Pu$$y
I told her before I left that it wouldn't work out, I just used the car excuse to leave at that exact moment. I'm not going to just walk out without saying anything. I'm an asshole, but I'm not rude.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1
      02-05-2020, 10:27 AM   #5352
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Not fast enough

Am I the only one like this?

For me its really hard for someone to grab my attention. I look for multiple things in a person and I feel like the majority of dates I've had, I lose interest in quickly. Over the past 2 years of going on dates, I've had only 2 people actually catch my interest.
Appreciate 4
      02-05-2020, 10:31 AM   #5353
Mason Hatcher
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 230i

Quote:
I get it, but if there's no anticipation unless you cut it short just to be Mr. Mystery, then there won't be any anyway.

Then don't pay for their drink/food. That's easy & has nothing to do with someone having a drink. So what if they ordered a drink, do you bounce b/c you don't drink?
I have saved myself misery with my one hour rule, and if we dug each other then the next date was happily anticipated

In regards to the alcohol, if you can't make it through one meeting without consuming you are not for me. I don't care if people drink. But I have my terms and not drinking on a first drink is one of mine.

And you are free to ignore my advice, I am not trying to convince you of anything. This works for me.

How is YOUR dating life?
Appreciate 1
      02-05-2020, 10:45 AM   #5354
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
I have saved myself misery with my one hour rule, and if we dug each other then the next date was happily anticipated

In regards to the alcohol, if you can't make it through one meeting without consuming you are not for me. I don't care if people drink. But I have my terms and not drinking on a first drink is one of mine.

And you are free to ignore my advice, I am not trying to convince you of anything. This works for me.

How is YOUR dating life?
I never said they can't make it through one meeting w/o a drink, easy killer. If the place serves alcohol & they order a drink that's a red flag for you? LOL Maybe you win if it's 12 PM.

No drink AT ALL with you? You must be fun at parties.

I got laid last night. Did YOU?
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 10:46 AM   #5355
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshiftapex View Post
Am I the only one like this?

For me its really hard for someone to grab my attention. I look for multiple things in a person and I feel like the majority of dates I've had, I lose interest in quickly. Over the past 2 years of going on dates, I've had only 2 people actually catch my interest.
I'm there with ya. Too many people these days, men & women, lack social skills, drive, ambition, common sense, depth, manners, etc.
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 10:47 AM   #5356
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I can go as far as "Rubenesque" but that's the end of the line. I imagine my wallet or car keys disappearing into those deep fat creases...and that's the end of my recreational aspirations.
Well, you have the income & cars to not have to. I drive a fat ass land yacht Dodge so
Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 10:54 AM   #5357
downshiftapex
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Not fast enough

Quote:
I'm there with ya. Too many people these days, men & women, lack social skills, drive, ambition, common sense, depth, manners, etc.
I'm glad I'm not the only person.

Its amazing to me how many people lack basic common sense, depth, manners, respecting your time, and etc. Nothing annoys me more when someone shows up late to a date. I am always either on time or a couple minutes early.
Appreciate 4
      02-05-2020, 10:56 AM   #5358
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I'm glad I'm not the only person.

Its amazing to me how many people lack basic common sense, depth, manners, respecting your time, and etc. Nothing annoys me more when someone shows up late to a date. I am always either on time or a couple minutes early.
I've been known to just leave if they end up being too late
Appreciate 1
      02-05-2020, 11:16 AM   #5359
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I've been known to just leave if they end up being too late
Yup, done that. My time is valuable to me; if it's not valuable to her too then we're not a match. If she's more than 10 minutes late I leave. I'll give her another 5 if she at least has the decency to text apologetically, but that's it. In these days of navigation systems on phones and in cars, with real-time traffic data, there's no reason to be late other than because you're rude or a dolt. Or both.

If an hour later she texts me a photo of a fresh cast or a big shiner or speeding ticket, or Skype video calls me from the ER, I might give her another shot.
      02-05-2020, 11:18 AM   #5360
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Its amazing to me how many people lack basic common sense, depth, manners, respecting your time, and etc....
That's why they're single. The hard truth of it is that we're sifting through the rejects and losers.
      02-05-2020, 11:24 AM   #5361
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Well, you have the income & cars to not have to. I drive a fat ass land yacht Dodge so
I don't buy the idea that I have a better pool to pick from online. They can't pick me for a characteristic that they don't know I have. I don't show pictures of anything I own or places I've traveled to. As far as they know, I'm a postal clerk who drives a 10-year-old Camry.

There's no reason you can't keep that H-cat well stocked with hoes. Drive through a trailer park with the window down. By the time you're to the end of the first aisle, they'll be piled up in there like cordwood.
      02-05-2020, 11:27 AM   #5362
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Meh, the late thing doesn't bother me as much. Especially if they text letting me know. Shit happens. I consider myself pretty punctual, yet I'm still late because of things out of my control. I'd hate to miss out on a hottie just because she got stuck behind a school bus.

Appreciate 0
      02-05-2020, 11:32 AM   #5363
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Update on the date with the Colombian chick. In a word: Disappointing.

While she was smoking hot in the pictures and even on FaceTime, it turned out that she was extremely photogenic and wasn't nearly as attractive in person. In fact, she looked older than her alleged 41 or 42 years of age.

We didn't have great chemistry. We met at our designated meeting place, jumped in the car and drove to a bar I selected to have a pre-dinner aperitif and get to know each other. She said she was extremely nervous and downed the first martini in short order. I was still working on my first one. Her second martini came and upon drinking it, I could tell that she visibly relaxed. We had decent conversation with her asking lots of questions and when her part of the interrogation was over, she asked what my questions of her were to which I responded, "I prefer to learn people organically through conversation and asked her to tell me about her time in this country and what her biggest challenges were." This took until she finished her 2nd drink and after I settled up, we went to the restaurant I booked for dinner.

While heading over she drops the first bombshell: "I have to tell you 3 things." At this point I'm squirming internally because I know that a massive amount of BS is about to occur. I said, "Ok...fire away."

Bombshell 1: "My ex and I used to be swingers and I stopped because the last time we did this (years ago) I must have been drugged because I remember being in a fog and being there with 2 other couples and things are just going crazy.

Bombshell 2: "Along the same lines when we lived in the Pacific Northwest, we would go to adult role playing facilities (I didn't know these things existed.) and I would love going to the "glory hole" area and my husband would watch. That's why I asked you if you enjoyed your ck sucked because I'm really good at it.

Bombshell 3: "I need to know if you like anal. That's important because it's the only way I can finish. Nothing else finishes me off.

By the time we get to B3, we are walking up to the restaurant and I tell her, "That's quite a lot to take in, let's eat dinner." We get seated in a U shaped booth next to each other and she starts rubbing my thigh while we are seated and reviewing the menus. Prior to the order she tells me that she has been wet since we went to the first bar and really wants it.

I'm not at all turned on and we just eat dinner and have one disgestif, each. Once we are back in the car she kisses me and is a really bad kisser, leading with the teeth. Not sexy biting of the lip but a clash of teeth in the wrong places. Not fun or a turn on in any way.

Once we are back to her car I told her that I didn't think it would work out but it was very interesting getting to know her and wished her the best of luck.

Oh well...one lives and learns.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.

Last edited by MKSixer; 02-05-2020 at 12:28 PM..
Appreciate 5
      02-05-2020, 11:33 AM   #5364
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
That's why they're single. The hard truth of it is that we're sifting through the rejects and losers.
I call it, "The Island of Broken Toys". Remember that one?
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      02-05-2020, 11:38 AM   #5365
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

While she was smoking hot in the pictures and even on FaceTime, it turned out that she was extremely photogenic and wasn't nearly as attractive in person. In fact, she looked older than her alleged 41 or 42 years of age.

We didn't have great chemistry. We met at our designated meeting place, jumped in the car and drove to a bar I selected to have a pre-dinner aperitif and get to know each other. She said she was extremely nervous and downed the first martini in short order. I was still working on my first one. Her second martini came and upon drinking it, I could tell that she visibly relaxed. We had decent conversation with her asking lots of questions and when her part of the interrogation was over, she asked what my questions of her were to which I responded, "I prefer to learn people organically through conversation and asked her to tell me about her time in this country and what her biggest challenges were." This took until she finished her 2nd drink and after I settled up, we went to the restaurant I booked for dinner.

While heading over she drops the first bombshell: "I have to tell you 3 things." At this point I'm squirming internally because I know that a massive amount of BS is about to occur. I said, "Ok...fire away."

Bombshell 1: "My ex and I used to be swingers and I stopped because the last time we did this (years ago) I must have been drugged because I remember being in a fog and being we were there with 2 other couples and things are just going crazy.

Bombshell 2: "Along the same lines when we lived in the Pacific Northwest, we would go to adult role playing facilities (I didn't know these things existed.) and I would love going to the "glory hole" area and my husband would watch. That's why I asked you if you enjoyed your ck sucked because I'm really good at it.

Bombshell 3: "I need to know if you like anal. That's important because it's the only way I can finish. Nothing else finishes me off.

By the time we get to B3, we are walking up to the restaurant and I tell her, "That's quite a lot to take in, let's eat dinner." We get seated in a U shaped booth next to each other and she starts rubbing my thigh while we are seated and reviewing the menus. Prior to the order she tells me that she has been wet since we went to the first bar and really wants it.

I'm not at all turned on and we just eat dinner and have one disgestif, each. Once we are back in the car she kisses me and is a really bad kisser, leading with the teeth. Not sexy biting of the lip but a clash of teeth in the wrong places. Not fun or a turn on in any way.

Once we are back to her car I told her that I didn't think it would work out but it was very interesting getting to know her and wished her the best of luck.

Well... now we know why she was so nervous.

Jeez. How can one be so "experienced" and not be a decent kisser?

Appreciate 3
      02-05-2020, 11:43 AM   #5366
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Jeez. How can one be so "experienced" and not be a decent kisser?
She's been too busy "talking to the boss" to gain any experience kissing.
      02-05-2020, 11:47 AM   #5367
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post

Bombshell 1: "My ex and I used to be swingers and I stopped because the last time we did this (years ago) I must have been drugged because I remember being in a fog and being we were there with 2 other couples and things are just going crazy.

Bummer, pal. But hey, you had an interesting evening, right? Good on you for comporting yourself like a gentleman through all the...surprising revelations.
      02-05-2020, 11:48 AM   #5368
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Bummer, pal. But hey, you had an interesting evening, right? Good on you for comporting yourself like a gentleman through all the...surprising revelations.
Thanks. That's high praise from you.

I did have my friends dying with laughter as I recounted the date to them. They asked to have a hidden camera for all of my dates from now on.
Appreciate 3
Dang3r12508.50