BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Site Related Announcements - Suggestions - Feedback - Questions Warning!!! Beware of member Chrisda292

11-14-2020, 06:03 AM   #1
Atomicteal_M3
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3 AW

Garage List
2007 335i  [9.00]
Warning!!! Beware of member Chrisda292

Member (@chrisda292) randomly messaged me about another member on here that has an item that I'm looking to buy. He sends me a email to contact him but does not know the member name on this forum (red flag)! Be careful! This member has no posts and is probably messaging anybody that has posted a WTB post. These scammers run rampant through this forum. Be careful!! Oh btw. This member just joined this month!
Attached Images

labfm6.00
No Boost4019.00
..Rush..973.50
      11-26-2020, 04:45 PM   #2
No Boost
enthusiasm > practicality
United_States
Rep
Drives: 987 CS | G35x

Garage List
These overseas scammers with their poor English come out of the woodwork on all forums whenever they see WTB. Proactively exposing them, just as you did, seems to stem the bleeding at least. More potential victims should do the same.
Appreciate 1