BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X2 Forum (F39) X2 F39 20i Activate Sport Sound Characteristic w/ Fi EXHAUST

03-12-2021, 04:13 AM   #1
FiEXHAUST
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 1-8, M and X series

X2 F39 20i Activate Sport Sound Characteristic w/ Fi EXHAUST

BMW X2 F39 sDrive20i (B48) w/ Fi EXHAUST valvetronic catback and catless downpipe.

Fi EXHAUST BMW F39 X2 sDrive20i (B48) product page: https://bit.ly/3JRU5Ik

Frequency Intelligent Exhaust provides the best of both worlds. It’s the perfect exhaust system for those who want to cruise in comfort and experience sports car resonance and Fi EXHAUST signature frequency at a press of a button.

The Fi EXHAUST has been rigorously tested to offer the highest performance and optimal sound frequency. The exhaust is built from high grade stainless steel material and masterfully detailed and finished using TIG welding producing high quality and clean welds. Furthermore, the exhaust system offers a 100% bolt-on fitment reducing installation time and complications.

When valves are closed exhaust gasses are routed through the muffler resulting in a low-profile comfortable drive. When valves are fully open for maximum flow and performance it creates an exotic tone, intense sports car sound with signature Fi EXHAUST frequency.

Fi users can regulate a desired sound volume from quiet comfort to sporty aggressive using Fi Pro remote control. In sport mode valves are opened, which improves exhaust gas flow, increases sound volume and spices up exhaust note.

BMW X2 F39 sDrive20i (B48)
  • Full valvetronic exhaust system, which includes a front pipe, mid pipe, valvetronic muffler and downpipe.
  • 3 downpipe options to regulate exhaust gas flow and sound: Ultra high flow catless , Racing 100 Cell and Sport 200 cell downpipes.
  • Manufactured from a high-grade T304 stainless steel.
  • Expert TIG welding techniques.
  • Weight reduction compared to OEM/Stock exhaust.
  • Street/Race exhaust sound profiles.
  • Rigorously sound tuned exhaust sound frequency.
  • Horsepower increase and low back pressure.
  • Guaranteed bolt-on fitment using precision crafted design.
  • 5 exhaust quad tip color options in silver, titanium blue, diamond black, gold and with carbon fiber.
  • Fi intelligent ECU exhaust valve control valve flaps can be controlled using Fi Pro remote control.

Last edited by FiEXHAUST; 01-07-2022 at 03:01 AM..
Appreciate 0