E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Dealer now taking deposit on 335 sedan

07-07-2006, 04:05 PM   #1
Scrooge276
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2004 Acura TL

Thumbs up Dealer now taking deposit on 335 sedan

I recently ordered a 2006 330xi from a local dealership and it is currently in production. I have been researching the rumors about the 335xi coming out in the near future and finally received confirmation from another dealership in my area about it's availability. I am working with my current dealer to amend my order but they claim they have not been able to confirm this on their end with BMW of North America as of yet. Here is the email I received today, with the advisor's name X'ed out. Look's like it is going to happen!

HI THOMAS. MY NAME IS X. I AM A CLIENT ADVISOR AT BMW OF X. YES, YOU CAN PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN FOR A 335 XI SEDAN. AT THIS POINT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL BE OUT IN THE SPRING OF 2007. IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

THANK YOU,

X

BMW CLIENT ADVISOR
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2006, 04:07 PM   #2
gohawks23
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Bauer S29s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrooge276
I recently ordered a 2006 330xi from a local dealership and it is currently in production. I have been researching the rumors about the 335xi coming out in the near future and finally received confirmation from another dealership in my area about it's availability. I am working with my current dealer to amend my order but they claim they have not been able to confirm this on their end with BMW of North America as of yet. Here is the email I received today, with the advisor's name X'ed out. Look's like it is going to happen!

HI THOMAS. MY NAME IS X. I AM A CLIENT ADVISOR AT BMW OF X. YES, YOU CAN PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN FOR A 335 XI SEDAN. AT THIS POINT IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL BE OUT IN THE SPRING OF 2007. IF THERE ARE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME.

THANK YOU,

X

BMW CLIENT ADVISOR
March 2007 SOP (start of production) for the E90 335xi
Appreciate 0