BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board 5.7-magnitude Earthquake Shakes the Salt Lake City area

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      03-18-2020, 09:47 AM   #1
WhiskyPat12
you don't concern me
WhiskyPat12's Avatar
United_States
3633
Rep
1,090
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
5.7-magnitude Earthquake Shakes the Salt Lake City area

Hope all the Utah folks are doing ok!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc
whiskypat12 is a genuine motherfucker
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
You are a bad person.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 10:12 AM   #2
kscarrol
Brigadier General
kscarrol's Avatar
United_States
2917
Rep
3,188
Posts

Drives: 2011 E90 M3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: New Orleans, LA

iTrader: (0)

Virus, earthquakes... waiting for the locusts!!
__________________
2011 Space Grey E90 M3, DCT, Comp. Pkg.
1974 2002tii, Inka, 5 sp manual
BMWCCA # 327475
Appreciate 4
vreihen162064.50
anglo56380.50
eluded2111.00

      03-18-2020, 10:44 AM   #3
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
747
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Yeah my coworker has been yapping all morning about it since her son lives out there. Hope everyone is okay! But I also hope she shuts up sometime soon... lol
Appreciate 3
Now_Rudi7600.00
aozer965.50
Germanauto4252.50

      03-18-2020, 11:11 AM   #4
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7600
Rep
1,465
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Yeah my coworker has been yapping all morning about it since her son lives out there. Hope everyone is okay! But I also hope she shuts up sometime soon... lol
Sounds like you have someone in your office similar to mine. Add "I saw on Facebook" conversation starters every 10 minutes causing her to be the utmost authority on everything of course.

Most days are spent with earbuds in to block our the sheer idiocracy.
__________________
I'm a driver; I'm the winner; things are gonna change I can feel it.
Appreciate 1
JP10746.50

      03-18-2020, 11:13 AM   #5
JP10
Captain
JP10's Avatar
747
Rep
667
Posts

Drives: M3
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Charleston, SC

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
Sounds like you have someone in your office similar to mine. Add "I saw on Facebook" conversation starters every 10 minutes causing her to be the utmost authority on everything of course.

Most days are spent with earbuds in to block our the sheer idiocracy.
Yeah I feel that 100%. Not to mention she believes everything that she reads. Fiance got me a pair of Bose headphones for Christmas, best gift ever haha. With that said she still doesn't understand that when I have them on I can't hear her, she will actually wave me down. On the positive side I should have my own office soon enough, so hopefully wont have to deal with this much longer!
Appreciate 1
Now_Rudi7600.00

      03-18-2020, 11:20 AM   #6
Now_Rudi
Soy un perdedor
Now_Rudi's Avatar
7600
Rep
1,465
Posts

Drives: Flaming stock car
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Burning down the trailer park

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Yeah I feel that 100%. Not to mention she believes everything that she reads. Fiance got me a pair of Bose headphones for Christmas, best gift ever haha. With that said she still doesn't understand that when I have them on I can't hear her, she will actually wave me down. On the positive side I should have my own office soon enough, so hopefully wont have to deal with this much longer!
Good luck to you man. I finally have mine trained to where she doesn't speak to me at all unless it's absolutely dire. On the other end of the spectrum, no one can come into the office and speak to me about anything. She always has to force her way into the conversation somehow. I've started telling other employees about it and they will come in to ask me something just to see how long it takes her to derail the conversation to include something she has seen on Facebook. It's comical and maddening at the same time.
__________________
I'm a driver; I'm the winner; things are gonna change I can feel it.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 12:42 PM   #7
EyeGuy
Second Lieutenant
82
Rep
227
Posts

Drives: 08 335xi coupe
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: NY -> Fl

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Virus, earthquakes... waiting for the locusts!!
There is currently a locust infestation in Africa.
Appreciate 0
      03-18-2020, 04:30 PM   #8
anglo
Libertarian
anglo's Avatar
United_States
56381
Rep
3,911
Posts

Drives: M4
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Sanctuary City

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
Virus, earthquakes... waiting for the locusts!!
!
Attached Images
 
Appreciate 4
kscarrol2917.00
vreihen162064.50
MKSixer23323.00
eluded2111.00

      03-18-2020, 04:40 PM   #9
infinitekidM2C
Major General
infinitekidM2C's Avatar
United_States
1885
Rep
5,104
Posts

Drives: 2019 M2 Competition
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Orange County, CA

iTrader: (4)

Garage List
5.7...
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:05 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST