BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Machete-wielding Syrian refugee kills pregnant woman and injures two in Germany...

07-25-2016, 12:36 PM   #23
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
But he probably didn't use his blinker when he turned toward him.

Anyways this is now the new normal. Keep allowing Muslims in.
Not necessarily because of "muslims" being allowed in. This turd is not representative of over a billion people.
A suicide bomber killed 80 plus people in an attack in Afghanistan today and over 100 injured, while in Baghdad another turd killed 23 and wounding over 50....

Don't see threads on this, do these lives matter less, is it okay for these so called "muslims" to kill their supposed "own" as long as it's outside developed nations.
Don't be ignorant. There is a problem, but it isn't religion, this isn't a religious war although they(the terrorist) want to promote that. And ignorant people who react emotionally feed into that.

Our way of life is being threatened and there is a way to deal with terrorist....similar to the way middle eastern countries deal with it, assets frozen/confiscated, relatives killed....maybe that's not the way our developed nations will deal with this.

I don't have a black and white answer, but you are oversimplifying the solution as simply stating "stop letting them in"....solves nothing and creates other new problems. Most of these murderous idiots were nationalise citizens who are not part of said immigrant migration. The criminal activities relating to immigrants has generally been small level crime activity, I only say small as it compares to the larger more impactful activity of a terror act, such as Bastille Day.

By the way those weren't the only attacks across the middle east today. I feel as you all do the gravity of these terror attacks in developed nations, but the math on loss of life in middle eastern countries at the hands of terrorists is grossly understated compared to say this attack today.
I just read that Germany has had over 400,000 crimes by Muslim immigrants in 2015 - the crime rate is now up over 80%. It would seem that a significant part of the problem could be addressed by keeping "them" out?
      07-25-2016, 12:44 PM   #24
The Chaddening
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
I just read that Germany has had over 400,000 crimes by Muslim immigrants in 2015 - the crime rate is now up over 80%. It would seem that a significant part of the problem could be addressed by keeping "them" out?
You're a racist.

Pronouns: Bro/Bruh
Appreciate 1
      07-25-2016, 12:59 PM   #25
bbbbmw
Major General
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by GirthBrooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbbbmw View Post
You're a racist.

Gosh - you're right! I need to be more sensitive to the Muslim race... uhh....
      07-25-2016, 01:48 PM   #26
yousefnjr
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 06 Z4MR, 19 i3S, 20 X7

Who knows what's real in the Google Age, but there are plenty of data sources claiming the rise in crime is proportional with a rise in the general population

https://www.osac.gov/pages/ContentRe...aspx?cid=17094

http://m.dw.com/en/report-refugees-h...any/a-18848890

http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/poli...s-than-germans

Numbers aside, I think it's important to remember what extremist groups are after. They want you to be afraid, and they want an over-reaction. Chaos only helps their cause. That's not to say the world should sit idly by, but emotional reaction and demagoguery isn't the answer.

Frontline recently had an episode on the history of IS from the perspective of CIA analysts and other Gov't officials, worth watching
H&R Coilovers | AFE Intake + Sound Generator | Stromung Cans | VT Engine Mounts | RE Trans Mounts | RE RSM's | Beisan Vanos Kit | Aero Skirts | VMR V803's | GTB Pedals | F10 M5 Knob | Alcantara Wheel | Black Kidneys | 4.10 Gears | CPI Stepped Headers | ESS Tune | DKF Catless S-Pipe | SS Brake Lines | AS SSK | CDV Delete
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2016, 01:24 AM   #27
Kong Sheng Han
Banned
North Korea
Rep
Drives: Something something racecar

Garage List
2011 BMW 328i  [0.00]
2001 BMW M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blksnowflake View Post
I don't have a black and white answer, but you are oversimplifying the solution as simply stating "stop letting them in"....solves nothing and creates other new problems. Most of these murderous idiots were nationalise citizens who are not part of said immigrant migration. The criminal activities relating to immigrants has generally been small level crime activity, I only say small as it compares to the larger more impactful activity of a terror act, such as Bastille Day.
It's okay. Indigenous populations in the Americas were hated. Blacks were forcibly brought here and still hated today. At one point, Irish and other immigrants were hated. Mexicans were hated. Catholics were hated. Then Asians. Make America great again.

Tighter screenings, I'd be okay with. Ever hear about those Afgans/Iraqis who genuinely helped the US military and wanted to come to the US to make a better life for themselves and their family, but they have to go through a long, PITA process to get in? Many are denied. Pretty sad that those good people can't get in while others who don't have positive documented history can get in more easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08njSTEP View Post
That's an interesting idea. Commit a terrorist act and the attacked go after your entire family. I could get behind that. But only if every single member(regardless of age) is put down. Might actually stop this craziness.
You're a retard. You secretly plan to kill a bunch of people and don't tell anyone. Carry out plans. Payback = kill your family, who didn't know. Looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
You have a virus outbreak and instead of containing it to one area and eradicating it, you are saying that it is ok to allow the virus to spread to other areas. Makes sense.
Let me tell you a secret. You can't "contain" a virus "to one area and eradicate it." Real life isn't a movie. The only disease that has been eradicated is Smallpox, only because it meets very specific criteria. Good luck eradicating terrorism.
Appreciate 1
      07-28-2016, 06:49 AM   #28
EdM5
Lieutenant Colonel
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: F82 M4 CP & E70 X5 Xdrive35d

Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post

Numbers aside, I think it's important to remember what extremist groups are after. They want you to be afraid, and they want an over-reaction. Chaos only helps their cause. That's not to say the world should sit idly by, but emotional reaction and demagoguery isn't the answer.
^^ this

It is very easy to overreact, but let's not forget, europe is still a very safe place to be.

Except for some shitty places in England and the French banlieus (and maybe Brussels) there is really no reason to be afraid.

The problem is however complicated. Besides the radicals there is crime. When you look at the Dutch national police top 20 list of most wanted criminals, you will find no (zero) dutch or even white faces. Same goes for "less serious" crimes like theft, burglary etc.
At the same time, I know lots of fantastic, well educated, hard working and successful men and women from migrant background (in the Netherlands mostly from Morocco, Turkey, Surinam). Hell, without these people, society would collapse.

The rise of islam, especially in France is however worrying. I've been for a couple weeks in the Montpellier area and I was pretty sure that if a man would dare to wear the jewish kippah, he would be in serious trouble within seconds.
Makes me furious
      07-28-2016, 07:26 AM   #29
SCOTT26
Major General
Rep
Drives: A big F-off German Truck.

Well at least German authorities have started to do something right, possibly without approval from the politicians.
They have started armed raids on Mosques.