BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion How Did Trump Just Wiff On That Pitch??!!

07-06-2016, 07:18 AM   #1
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 6MT Jerez Black

How Did Trump Just Wiff On That Pitch??!!

Oh my goodness!!!!!

He was given the fattest, easiest pitch in history, and instead of hitting it right out of the park he decides to praise Saddam Hussein as the poster child for being tough on terrorists??? You can't make this shit up!!

Comey verifies what everyone knew/feared about HRC's credibility and Trump decides to talk about how Hussein was tough on terrorists and how we completely destabilized the region via the 2003 invasion. Huh?

Not a Trump fan, but you have got to be fucking kidding me!

We are currently in a race with Great Britain for the world's political laughing stock.
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 3
      07-06-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
csu87
Banned
Rep
Drives: 09 335xi

Link?
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 07:42 AM   #3
metrickid
Dinosaur supervisor
Netherlands
Rep
Drives: E91 318d

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Link?
Pick your source...

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ign-trail-live

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/po...raq-terrorism/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b09b4c43c18be2

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/don...ell-2016-07-06

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us...sein.html?_r=0
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2016, 07:44 AM   #4
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
Link?
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politi...raq-terrorism/
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 08:08 AM   #5
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
"He was a bad guy -- really bad guy. But you know what? He did well? He killed terrorists. He did that so good. They didn't read them the rights. They didn't talk. They were terrorists. Over. Today, Iraq is Harvard for terrorism.
Yeah he did that real good.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 08:24 AM   #6
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

I still just can't see why voters support this guy. Every time he opens his mouth, this kinda of shit just falls out. Way to go GOP voters.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 08:28 AM   #7
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Some words being used to try and shift the focus from actual wrongdoing.
I wonder when the FBI will ask to speak to him.

Chaos within the FBI supposedly. Mutiny in the making but let's focus on the spin shall we.

Pathetic and pitiful.
      07-06-2016, 08:30 AM   #8
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
I still just can't see why voters support this guy. Every time he opens his mouth, this kinda of shit just falls out. Way to go GOP voters.
Ha!
You keep keeping on with good old hillary the wonderful.
Proven pos yet Trump is your concern. Giggles.
      07-06-2016, 08:37 AM   #9
SumBMWGuy
Major
Rep
Drives: A German Car

Question Gonzo, what is your opinion of the White House Email Scandal from 2007?

edit: What the fuck does "Proven pos yet Trump is your concern. Giggles." mean?

Last edited by SumBMWGuy; 07-06-2016 at 08:45 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 08:44 AM   #10
Delta0311
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 335xi E92 2016 228xi

No Isis, no Al Queda, and no terrorists attacks of any kind under Saddams watch. Same thing can be said for the colonel back in Lybia. The Middle East is packed full of animals and we helped to remove two of the best zoo keepers.
Appreciate 5
      07-06-2016, 08:50 AM   #11
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Question Gonzo, what is your opinion of the White House Email Scandal from 2007?
2007. While lacking judgement by some was State and personal.
Hillary was using just personal no State.

Not apples to apples. Sorry.
Not to mention the cyber threats of today versus nearly a decade ago and the actual information transmitted in each case.

She deleted how many? She turned over how many?
110 that she thought were safe to turn over and not wiped from the face of the Earth actually were classified and some top secret. Oops.

To your edit.
I can point the stick at trump with the best democrats. The problem is when people like yourself cannot and will not admit the truth/facts.
You think hillary is completely guilt free. Good for you.
      07-06-2016, 09:08 AM   #12
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta0311 View Post
No Isis, no Al Queda, and no terrorists attacks of any kind under Saddams watch. Same thing can be said for the colonel back in Lybia. The Middle East is packed full of animals and we helped to remove two of the best zoo keepers.
True, whoever destabilized that region really made a mess of things. The whole you can lead a horse to water thing.

I shouldn't be one to toss stones though, I supported the Iraq War originally under the whole WMD thing.
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2016, 10:00 AM   #13
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Trump really didn't need to do anything about that pitch, there is plenty of coverage by media TRYING to spin it as she did nothing wrong. On to areas where he still has some ground to gain, even if he stuck his foot in his mouth before engaging his brain.

Shaking up the political world will make the sheeple THINK they have some control again, and quell much of the uprisings, so that the parties can go back to lining their pockets with special interest monies.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 10:06 AM   #14
David0ff
Combined Applications Group
Canada
Rep
Drives: Lada Scrapus Trofeo R

Quote:
No one needs to hear facts!
in 2016 it is all about feelings and political correctness.

So please go back to the past where people like you and I, as well as many others who can think rationally hang out.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 10:24 AM   #15
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!

Some words being used to try and shift the focus from actual wrongdoing.
I wonder when the FBI will ask to speak to him.

Chaos within the FBI supposedly. Mutiny in the making but let's focus on the spin shall we.

Pathetic and pitiful.
I think you're missing the point. It's not spin!! Trump actually says these things and can't seem to help himself. He should be running away with this election but keeps making one blunder after another.

This should have been a day of glory for Trump and his campaign. HRC's head on a platter literally handed to him and he just couldn't help himself. He went full batshit and brought up the Iraq war and how the area was under control until Bush/Cheney brought in the wrecking ball and destabilized everything. No one in the GOP wants to revisit that fiasco again.

HRC is guilty and everyone knew/now knows this, but Trump can't stand it that someone else got more coverage so he goes and says something else stupid to draw back the media. He's fucking addicted to it.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 10:32 AM   #16
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyJack View Post
I think you're missing the point. It's not spin!! Trump actually says these things and can't seem to help himself. He should be running away with this election but keeps making one blunder after another.

This should have been a day of glory for Trump and his campaign. HRC's head on a platter literally handed to him and he just couldn't help himself. He went full batshit and brought up the Iraq war and how the area was under control until Bush/Cheney brought in the wrecking ball and destabilized everything. No one in the GOP wants to revisit that fiasco again.

HRC is guilty and everyone knew/now knows this, but Trump can't stand it that someone else got more coverage so he goes and says something else stupid to draw back the media. He's fucking addicted to it.
Because it's the fucking truth. Iraq was stable when Saddamn was running the show.. It's a fucking shit show now.. Did you see the terrorists attacks there last week? Like 150 people killed, shit like that would not go down under Saddam's watch. The current mongoloid morons running the place could not be trusted to clean a toilet, let alone run a country.
Appreciate 3
      07-06-2016, 10:35 AM   #17
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Trump really didn't need to do anything about that pitch, there is plenty of coverage by media TRYING to spin it as she did nothing wrong. On to areas where he still has some ground to gain, even if he stuck his foot in his mouth before engaging his brain.

Shaking up the political world will make the sheeple THINK they have some control again, and quell much of the uprisings, so that the parties can go back to lining their pockets with special interest monies.
Absolutely correct that he didn't need to do anything. Imagine an entire series of 30 second ads comparing HRC's comments with Comey's. Fuck, the "liberal media" managed to put something together for the 6am morning shows. The guy who wants to be POTUS can't manage to get his team to do the same?

Rather than doing nothing, Trump chose the exact opposite and went somewhere having no value add.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 10:54 AM   #18
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

The Web is being flooded with Trump campaign material.

I wonder how much the clinton foundation donated to Mr. Comey?
      07-06-2016, 10:55 AM   #19
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Because it's the fucking truth. Iraq was stable when Saddamn was running the show.. It's a fucking shit show now.. Did you see the terrorists attacks there last week? Like 150 people killed, shit like that would not go down under Saddam's watch. The current mongoloid morons running the place could not be trusted to clean a toilet, let alone run a country.
It is, it just comes off as retarded.

Shit, Kim Jong Un runs a tight ship too, doesn't mean the assclown deserves any mention. Plus he did help fund various terrorist attacks so there's that too. Just highlighting just how little he knows about foreign policy which wouldn't be a problem if he made an effort to learn...which he doesn't seem to care to.
Appreciate 1
      07-06-2016, 10:57 AM   #20
Delta0311
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by fecurtis View Post
It is, it just comes off as retarded.

Shit, Kim Jong Un runs a tight ship too, doesn't mean the assclown deserves any mention.
Lil Kimmy is just a different breed of asshole.. He is fucking Eric Cartman come to life.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 11:00 AM   #21
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Lil Kimmy is just a different breed of asshole.. He is fucking Eric Cartman come to life.
That's probably the most accurate description of him I've ever read.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2016, 11:01 AM   #22
Ali Shiralian
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i xdrive, 2014 X5 3.5d

Garage List
Quote:
Gosh who was it that initiated the Iraq war, my god was it a republican president? Hmmmm
Appreciate 0