BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Racing Extinction

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      05-20-2016, 10:31 PM   #1
StatenEye
This is actually me below \/
StatenEye's Avatar
United_States
390
Rep
2,659
Posts

Drives: X5M F85
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SI NY

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5M  [4.50]
2008 BMW E60 535i  [0.00]
Racing Extinction

I advise everyone to at least watch this film and hopefully recommend it to your friends and family. It was truly an eye opening experience seeing this film as well as highly entertaining. This is the film of the year.

Scientists predict we may lose half the species on the planet by the end of the century. They believe we have entered the sixth major extinction event in Earth's history. Number five took out the dinosaurs. This era is called the Anthropocene, or 'Age of Man', because the evidence shows that humanity has sparked this catastrophic loss. We are the only ones who can stop it as well. The Oceanic Preservation Society, the group behind the Academy AwardŽ winning film THE COVE, is back for "Racing Extinction". Along with some new innovators, OPS will bring a voice to the thousands of species on the very edge of life. An unlikely team of activists is out to expose the two worlds endangering species across the globe. The first threat to the wild comes from the international trade of wildlife. Bogus markets are being created at the expense of creatures who have survived on this planet for millions of years. The other threat is all around us, hiding in plain sight. There's a hidden world that the oil and gas companies don't want the rest of us to see. Director Louie Psihoyos has concocted an ambitious mission to call attention to our impact on the planet, while inspiring others to embrace the solutions that will ensure a thriving planet for future generations.

__________________
...
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2016, 05:13 PM   #2
PJinCA
USAF Pararescue Veteran
United_States
317
Rep
766
Posts

Drives: F10 535
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

Careful, the right wing won't like this video. According to them science doesn't exist. Climate change is a hoax, because it snowed once. Animals are doing fine. What do scientists know anyway? They just study this stuff for a living, it makes much more sense that some blogger somewhere can debunk all they have studied.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 05:51 PM   #3
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1992
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

Careful, I'm right wing. Science does exist. Climate change, formerly known as global warming until it was proved a hoax, now climate change to blame any storm on, is a hoax, as proved by the people who provided the data that this is all based on, who later said they purposey fudged the numbers to make it work, and who is backed by extreme left socialists using it as a political tool for wealth distribution because socialism wasn't popular at the time, doesn't exist, animals are dying off due to man's intrusion, but mostly in 3rd world countries we have no say over, and scientists know a lot when they are objective and not politically motivated. Just another Al Gore movie, which if it was true, I'd be 20 feet under water by now on orlando instead of record ice packs growing at the south pole more than compensating for the ones melting in the north pole, and global warmers eating crow over it.
Appreciate 2
      05-21-2016, 08:26 PM   #4
PJinCA
USAF Pararescue Veteran
United_States
317
Rep
766
Posts

Drives: F10 535
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: SoCal

iTrader: (0)

^^See what I mean? Everytime I think "maybe today the right will embrace REAL science" - then I remember: There is a Creationist Museum that basically depicts the Flintstones, and I just have to shake my head and move on. I am neither a liberal, nor a socialist, however, I am not an idiot either. Science does not assume or believe (belief is not required), it's proven..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 08:30 PM   #5
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
The Wind Breezes's Avatar
852
Rep
1,856
Posts

Drives: 135i N55 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Ruining the environment is way way down on our list of 21st century concerns compared to nuclear weapons and possible strong AI / nanotech.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 08:36 PM   #6
gthal
Major General
gthal's Avatar
Canada
1849
Rep
5,688
Posts

Drives: 2018 340i xDrive
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
....if it was true, I'd be 20 feet under water by now on orlando instead of record ice packs growing at the south pole more than compensating for the ones melting in the north pole, and global warmers eating crow over it.
You mean this?

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...record-maximum

https://www.skepticalscience.com/inc...termediate.htm

According to NASA, the decline in artic ice is far exceeding the growth in ice in the antartic. Quote... "Studies show that globally, the decreases in Arctic sea ice far exceed the increases in Antarctic sea ice." I think you have your quote backwards
__________________
2020 X3 M40i | Black | Current DD
2020 C8 Corvette | Z51 | Torch Red ... built and waiting for delivery
2016 M2 | Long Beach Blue | 6MT
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 09:04 PM   #7
The Wind Breezes
Lieutenant Colonel
The Wind Breezes's Avatar
852
Rep
1,856
Posts

Drives: 135i N55 DCT
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
You mean this?
Thanks for bringing in some reasonable scientific evidence to tone down the parrot who can't think for himself and therefore has to repeat what he heard on Fox / talk radio / blogs. Sadly, nobody in this thread who could stand to learn something from your links will actually click them.
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 09:53 PM   #8
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1992
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJinCA View Post
^^See what I mean? Everytime I think "maybe today the right will embrace REAL science" - then I remember: There is a Creationist Museum that basically depicts the Flintstones, and I just have to shake my head and move on. I am neither a liberal, nor a socialist, however, I am not an idiot either. Science does not assume or believe (belief is not required), it's proven..
Um creationism is B.S. and it's a liberal myth that conservatives believe in it. Just like you being good aborting a baby while the mom is dilating and having it bronzed for the mantle.
Appreciate 1
      05-21-2016, 09:56 PM   #9
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1992
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
You mean this?

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...record-maximum

https://www.skepticalscience.com/inc...termediate.htm

According to NASA, the decline in artic ice is far exceeding the growth in ice in the antartic. Quote... "Studies show that globally, the decreases in Arctic sea ice far exceed the increases in Antarctic sea ice." I think you have your quote backwards
N.A.S.A is agenda driven. They want to keep their funding they need to have the current administration's favor. I should know. I'm in Florida and my father worked for then. He's a liberal too but at least admits it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-...-warming-hoax/

Last edited by Fundguy1; 05-21-2016 at 10:03 PM..
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 10:57 PM   #10
StatenEye
This is actually me below \/
StatenEye's Avatar
United_States
390
Rep
2,659
Posts

Drives: X5M F85
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SI NY

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5M  [4.50]
2008 BMW E60 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
You mean this?

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...record-maximum

https://www.skepticalscience.com/inc...termediate.htm

According to NASA, the decline in artic ice is far exceeding the growth in ice in the antartic. Quote... "Studies show that globally, the decreases in Arctic sea ice far exceed the increases in Antarctic sea ice." I think you have your quote backwards
N.A.S.A is agenda driven. They want to keep their funding they need to have the current administration's favor. I should know. I'm in Florida and my father worked for then. He's a liberal too but at least admits it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-...-warming-hoax/
Ouch. Taking one year to say the caps are not melting is a little feable minded. The caps are trending towards melting not growing, this is a fact. Larger surface area of the oceans is causing them to absorb far too much carbon and this is the direct result of shrinking ice caps. Now our oceans are filled with carbon resulting in an acidic properties harming plankton which is the main producer of oxygen.

Private space exploration is the future therefore scientists will be paid more and have more freedom so there's no reason for them to push nasa. That being said plenty plenty PLENTY of scientists have agreed our carbon footprint is indeed causing climate change. We are at a very important time in earth's life where we could possible cause a mass extinctions via a run away greenhouse effect which is very possible due to a number of factors.

Also shrining ice caps are reflecting less radiation from the sun back into space, this is a fact. The methane we are producing is out of control and the damage to the ecosystem can be seen through the increases amount of endangered species and harm to the ozone. Much of this has nothing to do with nasa so to say this is a nasa driven conspiracy is... Small minded. Space exploration fine that can be nasa driven but fixing our ecosystem is something all scientists agree on.
__________________
...
Appreciate 0
      05-21-2016, 11:09 PM   #11
StatenEye
This is actually me below \/
StatenEye's Avatar
United_States
390
Rep
2,659
Posts

Drives: X5M F85
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: SI NY

iTrader: (3)

Garage List
2011 BMW X5M  [4.50]
2008 BMW E60 535i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1
Quote:
Originally Posted by gthal View Post
You mean this?

http://www.nasa.gov/content/goddard/...record-maximum

https://www.skepticalscience.com/inc...termediate.htm

According to NASA, the decline in artic ice is far exceeding the growth in ice in the antartic. Quote... "Studies show that globally, the decreases in Arctic sea ice far exceed the increases in Antarctic sea ice." I think you have your quote backwards
N.A.S.A is agenda driven. They want to keep their funding they need to have the current administration's favor. I should know. I'm in Florida and my father worked for then. He's a liberal too but at least admits it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-...-warming-hoax/
http://m.dw.com/en/polar-ice-sheets-...ver/a-16432199
__________________
...
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 05:21 AM   #12
gthal
Major General
gthal's Avatar
Canada
1849
Rep
5,688
Posts

Drives: 2018 340i xDrive
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada

iTrader: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
N.A.S.A is agenda driven. They want to keep their funding they need to have the current administration's favor. I should know. I'm in Florida and my father worked for then. He's a liberal too but at least admits it.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature...e-caps-melting
http://blog.heartland.org/2014/03/a-...-warming-hoax/
I linked two sources that countered the artic vs. antarctic ice change comment you made. The ones you posted above generally seem to be articles/blogs on general climate change more so and also, if I'm reading correctly, more of opinion papers than anything else.

So you say NASA and their scientists are biased (maybe they are but I can't say that and neither can you regardless of where you live or your father worked) and then you point to two articles written by non-scientists. OK, I guess you win

If there was a conspiracy happening, climate change would not exist if you ask me. It is FAR easier for our governments to not have to deal with the problem because the solution (if there even is one), is costly, painful and problematic for us. If anything, they would be squashing the views of scientists who are warning us because it's easier for business and government to ignore it. Far easier to get re-elected if your policies create economic growth, jobs and industry and ignore climate change IMO. A government that is trying to do something about it is actually, IMO, taking the more difficult road to re-election... especially in the US where the country is so divided in its views and ideology.
__________________
2020 X3 M40i | Black | Current DD
2020 C8 Corvette | Z51 | Torch Red ... built and waiting for delivery
2016 M2 | Long Beach Blue | 6MT
2015 M4 | Austin Yellow | DCT
2012 MB C63AMG | 2011 E92 M3 | 2010 E92 M3

Last edited by gthal; 05-22-2016 at 06:03 AM..
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 06:45 AM   #13
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

99% of all species have gone extinct. That's how the Earth works regardless of what species live on it. The problem is people who fear climate change think humans get to stay here forever, but considering the fossil record shows otherwise... we don't.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 05-22-2016 at 07:14 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2016, 07:16 AM   #14
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJinCA View Post
Careful, the right wing won't like this video. According to them science doesn't exist. Climate change is a hoax, because it snowed once. Animals are doing fine. What do scientists know anyway? They just study this stuff for a living, it makes much more sense that some blogger somewhere can debunk all they have studied.
There you go again.... labels and stereotypes... just can't help it. If you are going to label us please use the precise terminology... The "Correct Wing"

So a little science from a conservative:

Read this. Must have been a lot of Hummers and Ford Excursions running around at that time (or perhaps Methanogens...).
Attached Images
 
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.

Last edited by Efthreeoh; 05-22-2016 at 07:58 AM..
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2016, 07:42 AM   #15
MKSixer
Major General
MKSixer's Avatar
22967
Rep
9,633
Posts

Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Southeast United States

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
99% of all species have gone extinct. That's how the Earth works regardless of what species live on it. The problem is people who fear climate change think humans get to stay here forever, but considering the fossil record shows otherwise... we don't.
And the vast majority of what we consider to be scientific fact turns out to be incorrect as our understanding of the physical world increases.

I'll point out a few of the more glaring examples to remind everyone:

*The earth is flat.

*The earth is the center of the universe.

*Light comes from your eyes when you open them. This allows you to see.

*Man will never be able to travel more than 60 mph because he won't be able to breathe at that speed.

*The sound barrier is absolute. Anything attempting to go faster than the speed of sound will be destroyed.

*We will be in a global ice age by the year 2000.

I can go on and on. Should we be good stewards of the planet? Absolutely. Should we panic everyone and start propagating unvalidated as science? No. Let's be sensible. That's all I ask.
Appreciate 2
      05-22-2016, 07:54 AM   #16
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
And the vast majority of what we consider to be scientific fact turns out to be incorrect as our understanding of the physical world increases.

I'll point out a few of the more glaring examples to remind everyone:

*The earth is flat.

*The earth is the center of the universe.

*Light comes from your eyes when you open them. This allows you to see.

*Man will never be able to travel more than 60 mph because he won't be able to breathe at that speed.

*The sound barrier is absolute. Anything attempting to go faster than the speed of sound will be destroyed.

*We will be in a global ice age by the year 2000.

I can go on and on. Should we be good stewards of the planet? Absolutely. Should we panic everyone and start propagating unvalidated as science? No. Let's be sensible. That's all I ask.
But wait! How can that be! It's "settled science"! We all must return to the caves and live naked. Stewardship to the Max! Maybe we should kill off all the cows (the methane is terrible for the planet). Oh but wait (again) that would mean extinction of the cows, how can we do that!... Man what a F'n mess we're all in.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2016, 08:01 AM   #17
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wind Breezes View Post
Thanks for bringing in some reasonable scientific evidence to tone down the parrot who can't think for himself and therefore has to repeat what he heard on Fox / talk radio / blogs. Sadly, nobody in this thread who could stand to learn something from your links will actually click them.
Even more stereotyping...
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2016, 08:20 AM   #18
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJinCA View Post
^^See what I mean? Everytime I think "maybe today the right will embrace REAL science" - then I remember: There is a Creationist Museum that basically depicts the Flintstones, and I just have to shake my head and move on. I am neither a liberal, nor a socialist, however, I am not an idiot either. Science does not assume or believe (belief is not required), it's proven..
You really have no idea what the scientific method is do you? I learned it in Catholic grade school. Yes, they do teach science in Catholic school... not creationism.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 08:44 AM   #19
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1992
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

Liberals fall back on stereotypes, slander, protests, etc as a means to an end. What they don't do is thoughtfully consider both sides of an argument. They only back the one blindly. Case in point, climate change.

1. The earth goes through long term cycles of warming and cooling
2. 30 yrs ago they were shouting the ice age is coming
3. The "science" that "90%" of "scientists" agreed upon was based around data that was later admitted fraudulent.
4. They always fail to admit that 95% of scientists now agree their results were incorrect.
5. Warming over the century plus we've kept records falls directly in line with the earth's long term cycle.
6 liberals changed global warming to climate change because the warming was proven incorrect.
7 the climate has always changed. Species have always died. Look at the fossil records. North Africa which is a desert wasteland was once a lush jungle.
8 man isn't even close to being the number one emitter of greenhouse gases, or carbon emissions, or whatever you want to call it. In the US it's cow flatulence by a long margin. . Should we kill all the cows now?
9 the roots of using the global warming argument go back to socialist/communist economic wealth redistribution radicals who latched onto it as a weapon they could covertly use against capitalism.
10 Al Gore saw the merit in the profit making of the topic, made his movie which is patently false, and put out a way for bleeding heart tree hugger liberals to atone for their so called carbon emissions sins by paying "carbon credits" . This money went straight into Al Gore's pocket and he made billions.

If this was anywhere near true
1. Why isn't Florida under water now as predicted? Even the beaches are still in the same spot.
2 why did they change the name to climate change and blame every thunderstorm on it instead of global warming?
3 why do they impress draconian measures on corporations and power companies when they and we
Are responsible for a couple % points of emissions?
4 why do they neglect to add volcanic and solar activity to their findings?

As was said before, the earth has been and always will be changing. Who are we to try to stop nature? The science around this is debatable in both directions and dubious at best. Results that come out negative against it are covered over or ostracized. Results that back it up are broadcasted immediately to the world. We need to relax, take a breath, and get real data that will take decades and stop giving the left the go ahead to use this to attack the capitalism that has allowed us to be the strongest economic engine ever known and whose economy has raised the living standard of all people worldwide.

Oh, and I have yet to meet in 50 years the creationist person who's 100% by the bible. If I do I'll hit him in the head with a fossil.
Appreciate 1
      05-22-2016, 08:49 AM   #20
1MOREMOD
2018 track days - 0 ridge 1:52:24 pacific 1:33:30
1MOREMOD's Avatar
United_States
10568
Rep
22,950
Posts

Drives: Race car->
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: check your mirrors

iTrader: (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
99% of all species have gone extinct. That's how the Earth works regardless of what species live on it. The problem is people who fear climate change think humans get to stay here forever, but considering the fossil record shows otherwise... we don't.
This climate change and extinction is the norm.
Appreciate 2
      05-22-2016, 08:50 AM   #21
Fundguy1
Major General
Fundguy1's Avatar
1992
Rep
8,339
Posts

Drives: 335 e93
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Orlando, fl

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
This climate change and extinction is the norm.
Yup. Poor dinosaurs. If we were only around to save them.
Appreciate 0
      05-22-2016, 10:04 AM   #22
Efthreeoh
Lieutenant General
United_States
6959
Rep
14,159
Posts

Drives: E90 & Z4 Coupe
Join Date: May 2012
Location: MARLAND

iTrader: (0)

The reason I posted the Wiki on the Permian Extinction was to show two things: 1) There were other animals on the earth at the time, combined with geophysical events, which changed the climate over a very long time; and 2) to bring up the study of the Trilobite. The study of the Trilobite was a significant scientific activity that helped develop the theory of evolution. As a conservative who was primarily educated in the Catholic school system, both grade school and college, and a STEM major in college, it maddens me to get labeled and stereotyped as not believing in science because I'm politically conservative. I learned of the importance of the Trilobite from my Catholic school teaching, which somehow seems an impossibility in the mind of PJinCA. And none of which I discuss about climate change comes from parroting Fox News or conservative talk radio, it comes from the love of studying science with taking electives in anthropology, archaeology, geology, and astronomy; in difference to what The Wind Breezes thinks.

I suggest to The Wind Breezes and PJinCA they read a climatologist named Patrick Michaels. He is a scientist who gives reason to dispute the climate models predicting globalwarmingclimatechange using scientific method to show the models do not predict very well based on taking fossil data (the amount of carbon found in ancient plant matter taken from soil samples from lakes). He is one of the scientists who stands against the tide an explains why the globalwarmingclimatechange debate is politically motivated. And anyway what we are really debating is anthropogenic climate change, not geological climate change.
__________________
A manual transmission can be set to "comfort", "sport", and "track" modes simply by the technique and speed at which you shift it; it doesn't need "modes", modes are for manumatics that try to behave like a real 3-pedal manual transmission. If you can money-shift it, it's a manual transmission.
Appreciate 1
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:20 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST