BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion Tow Truck Driver Abandons Bernie Sanders Supporter

05-13-2016, 10:10 AM   #111
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Superman or Batman?

(I'm just depressed with the choices, and direction of this once great country. I think I smell the fiddles burning, and trying to bring levity to our last remaining years)
Appreciate 2
      05-13-2016, 10:36 AM   #112
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
What is weez going ta do?
I dont know how many times i have to post this but here AGAIN.

I'M NOT FOR TRUMP. I'M AGAINST HILLARY.
Damn.

Crooked? Like clinton crooked or just using the word to be using it?

Arrogant bastard is some strong bubble.
Buffalo Trace Bourbon here. Yippee.
Very true....not a Hillary fan either but couldn't imagine voting for Trump...he is just embarrassing. She may be a total snake but I truly think Trump would break the country. I've never seen two worse candidates.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 10:40 AM   #113
Doc Oc
Captain Fatbelly
United_States
Rep
Drives: C63 amg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efthreeoh View Post
Conservatives think the exact same thing of President Obama; and he has proven it to be an accurate thought.
Well that's just incorrect all over the place....

2008 dct coupe, evolve engine/dct tune, ttp, ms intake, megan exhaust, cf ds. Sold.
Appreciate 0
      05-13-2016, 10:50 AM   #114
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Oc View Post
Very true....not a Hillary fan either but couldn't imagine voting for Trump...he is just embarrassing. She may be a total snake but I truly think Trump would break the country. I've never seen two worse candidates.
Until we get some real news I'm about done in here. It's just depressing and not worth arguing or worrying about anymore.
He has a lot to offer that no one is talking about because of the stupid shit he says. The next month will be telling for Trump.

To think of a mobster, which she is, running the country just makes me nauseous and scares me way more than a loud mouth. She's acted and not just talked. How she looks at herself in the mirror without it shattering...or does it lol.

I think she's cooked her own goose to be honest.

Last edited by gonzo; 05-13-2016 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: No one...noody
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 10:54 AM   #115
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Until we get some real news I'm about done in here. It's just depressing and not worth arguing or worrying about anymore.
He has a lot to offer that noody is talking about because of the stupid shit he says.
It wouldn't be an issue if he stopped saying stupid shit but he likes the attention.
Appreciate 2
      05-13-2016, 12:20 PM   #116
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 6MT Jerez Black

Quote:
He has a lot to offer that no one is talking about because of the stupid shit he says. The next month will be telling for Trump.

To think of a mobster, which she is, running the country just makes me nauseous and scares me way more than a loud mouth. She's acted and not just talked. How she looks at herself in the mirror without it shattering...or does it lol.

I think she's cooked her own goose to be honest.
So why does he keep saying all of the "stupid shit?"

We know he's an attention whore, but really not much else. He's both succeeded and failed at business and marriage, and he appears completely unpredictable. Being unpredictable doesn't seem to be the best trait for a POTUS.

On the other hand, HRC is pretty much a lifelong politician. So we know she lies and misleads, but it's all fairly predictable. She'll try and implement a left of center liberal agenda, which those on the right will predictably hate. She'll support Israel, fight terrorism, fight global warming, possibly support free trade, etc. Some things will get accomplished and some will not.

What will Trump do? What does he stand for? What does he believe in? He's been a Democrat longer than a GOPer, but now he's going to implement a conservative agenda? How exactly is that going to happen? The answer seems pretty clear that no one knows.

The most dangerous thing about HRC getting elected is putting Billy-bob back in the WH. That's just another scandal waiting to happen. Still, you kinda know what to expect from him as well. Very predictable.

I realize none of us knows what will happen, but I get the feeling that Trump doesn't have any idea what he'll believe in from day to day. That if he wakes up one day and is feeling liberal he'll bat lefty, but if he wakes up the next day feeling different he'll be back to the right side of the plate.

That just wouldn't end well.
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 12:58 PM   #117
KlausPA
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: Blue overpriced POS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyJack View Post

The most dangerous thing about HRC getting elected is putting Billy-bob back in the WH. That's just another scandal waiting to happen. Still, you kinda know what to expect from him as well. Very predictable.
Do you think the first time he enters the Oval Office memories of young Monica will resurface? Maybe him and Hillary are into some kinky shit and recreate the whole thing...
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 02:35 PM   #118
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i Arctic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlausPA View Post
Do you think the first time he enters the Oval Office memories of young Monica will resurface? Maybe him and Hillary are into some kinky shit and recreate the whole thing...
You may as well have put one of those toe pictures up in here
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 02:45 PM   #119
SonnyJack
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 E92 M3 6MT Jerez Black

Quote:
I just threw up a little......

Can't say that I've ever participated in a presidential election where regardless of who wins, the only guarantee is that I'm certain to be disappointed.
AA Gen 3 Lvl 2 w/Meth; MagnaFlow catless x-pipe; DB Undertray; Dinan Underdrive Pulley; VAC Coated Bearings; ARP Rod Bolts; Oil Diverter Valve; Dinan Strut Braces; Dinan Rear Toe Links; ECS Rear Trailing Arms; KWv3 Coilovers w/Swift Springs 448F/784R; Vorschlag Camber Plates; AKG 75D MM & 95A TM; CAE Shifter; Titan T-S5; StopTech ST60 380mm/ST40 355mm; MFactory DS; APR Splitter; APR GT250 Rear Wing; Autopower Rollbar; OMP WRC-R Seats
Appreciate 1
      05-13-2016, 02:50 PM   #120
fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
I just threw up a little......

Can't say that I've ever participated in a presidential election where regardless of who wins, the only guarantee is that I'm certain to be disappointed.
Yeah the last election cut it close, but this one takes the cake.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:21 PM   #121
E91 M Sport
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 E91 M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///WORK-F36 View Post
Trump plays to the ignorance of his supporters
What's funny about this statement is that Trump supporters think the exact same thing about Clinton/Sanders supporters.

Guess we're all ignorant then.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 05:39 PM   #122
E91 M Sport
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Sorry, I meant that as a negative.

We deserve much better than Trump and/or Hillary. We work our asses off for our families, we are honest people, we help other countries during their worse times. We are a nation of faults for sure but with the best intentions and great people, great inventions and great opportunity. I just want someone in office that will honor the American values and stand up to injustice.
I hear ya! Personally I think we need to curb helping other countries till we fix our own.
  • We need to put able bodied people back to work instead of on foodstamps.
  • We need to fix our mess called a government by making lobbying illegal so that corruption can be mitigated and ultimately terminated
  • We need tax reform in that you don't have to have a law degree or have to hire a tax professional (Sorry CPAs) in order to file them
  • We need to get the notion that there isn't a gun problem and realize that, in fact, we have a people problem
  • We need to stress the importance of personally responsibility to further stem reliance on our government

If we can do this and more we truly can make America great again.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2016, 06:34 PM   #123
E91 M Sport
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
On the other hand, HRC is pretty much a lifelong politician.
You make that sound as if that is nothing to be concerned with. Think about it, she's a professional politician who will do and say what ever she needs to in order to stay in some form of power. Do you really think that's the best type of person to run the country?

Quote:
So we know she lies and misleads, but it's all fairly predictable.
Again you're just accepting this type of behavior. It's truly baffling that you're okay with this, and scary too!

Quote:
What will Trump do?
Bring jobs back to our country by penalizing companies that go offshore. Make us safer by TEMPORARILY banning Muslims from entering our country UNTIL an actually working vetting process is put in place. He's going to kick out millions of illegal aliens. Millions of people from around the world have PROPERLY gone through the LEGAL process of becoming an American citizen. How is that fair for them when you allow "dreamers" (gotta love that innocent name) to just bypass everything they worked so hard to achieve?

Quote:
What does he stand for?
Us.

Quote:
What does he believe in?
Us becoming the world leader again.

Quote:
You know what's predictable, southern California weather. You know what shouldn't be predictable... a president's screwed up family that will create "scandals". I don't accept this in a President and nor should you.
Appreciate 0