BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion "We're going to impeach this Motherfcker" long before a phone call with Ukraine

12-27-2019, 12:24 PM   #89
schoy
Captain
Rep
Drives: Melbourne Red E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Once again and what does it matter if a political rivial son is involve? Are they above the law? It not we didn't lack smoke especially when Biden is bragging about it. Obama DOJ and FBI violated a dozen procedures go investigate Trump and now thr House are violating a ton of procedures to impeach him. The only party that appear to be in the wrong here is the Obama administration and the House.
... And this is why I hardly participate in this subforum anymore. Guys (and gals), you're arguing with somebody that obviously believes that Trump has never lied nor done anything wrong/immoral/unethical while in office. Why even bother?
Appreciate 2
minn196908.50
quick6564.50

12-27-2019, 12:35 PM   #90
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by schoy View Post
... And this is why I hardly participate in this subforum anymore. Guys (and gals), you're arguing with somebody that obviously believes that Trump has never lied nor done anything wrong/immoral/unethical while in office. Why even bother?
What aboutism, i was clearly talking about a very narrow subject. Anyone who think anyone is a saint is naive, but someone who deflects on another groups sins when clearly pointed out is being a disingenuous.

So as I clearly stated in this impeachment matter the democrats have failed to follow due process, has violated nearly every formal procedure that has occured in the three past impeachments trials, and what little details we have obtain from the defense which we are suppose to presume innocent has pretty much torpedoed the prosecutors case (which isn't one since they have cited any crimes). Hell the entire matter would be toss out in any criminal proceedings due to the fruit of the poison tree clause.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 12:36 PM   #91
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 19 F150, 20 GLI, 19 ZLE, 212S

Quote:
This is the biggest thing that bothers me. Trump has created an alternate reality that his followers believe and regurgitate every chance they get. I don’t care who, what or where you live, this is when politics gets creepy for that country.

He will win 2020 so we are in for a wild ride with Trump feeling invincible and untouchable after McConnell fails to nut up and do the right thing. I have no sympathy for him and the stress from having to defend this guy at every turn. Have fun you gutless piece of shit and you get everything that is coming to you for selling your soul to the devil.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 12:51 PM   #92
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
This is the biggest thing that bothers me. Trump has created an alternate reality that his followers believe and regurgitate every chance they get. I don’t care who, what or where you live, this is when politics gets creepy for that country.

He will win 2020 so we are in for a wild ride with Trump feeling invincible and untouchable after McConnell fails to nut up and do the right thing. I have no sympathy for him and the stress from having to defend this guy at every turn. Have fun you gutless piece of shit and you get everything that is coming to you for selling your soul to the devil.
Research Spygate it all link and this month has pretty much veirfy much of the claims
Steel documents was fabricated and heavily link to the investigator and HRC campaign
Obama FBI/DOJ conducted an investigation knowing the information was false
When expose and sevetal agents was fired that then trigger the russian collusion and muller investigation which also conducted illegal procedures to convict several people who may now walk due to that conduct. And on and on and on.
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 12:55 PM   #93
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NormanConquest View Post
Research Spygate it all link and this month has pretty much veirfy much of the claims
Steel documents was fabricated and heavily link to the investigator and HRC campaign
Obama FBI/DOJ conducted an investigation knowing the information was false
When expose and sevetal agents was fired that then trigger the russian collusion and muller investigation which also conducted illegal procedures to convict several people who may now walk due to that conduct. And on and on and on.
The only part of reality in this and the vast majority of your posts. But, as usual you unintentionally stumble on the right thing to say, but for the wrong reasons.
Appreciate 1
      12-27-2019, 12:58 PM   #94
quick6
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW M6,BMW M340i

Quote:
The disease is Trumpitis, a severe disease where one justifies immoral and illegal behavior no matter what.
Appreciate 1
      12-27-2019, 01:00 PM   #95
NormanConquest
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
The only part of reality in this and the vast majority of your posts. But, as usual you unintentionally stumble on the right thing to say, but for the wrong reasons.
I hope your are aware that we have statements to the house and senate committee that are recorded backing all my statements
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 01:17 PM   #96
F32Fleet
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 435i

Quote:
Quote:

Remember Presidents are limited to two terms whereas Supreme Court Justices are limited by however long they can continue to breathe.

So, is McConnell doing the right thing if it gets 1 or 2 new Justices on the SCOTUS?

435i, MPPK, MPE, M-Sport Line
Appreciate 0
      12-27-2019, 02:11 PM   #97
minn19
Major General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by F32Fleet View Post
Remember Presidents are limited to two terms whereas Supreme Court Justices are limited by however long they can continue to breathe.

So, is McConnell doing the right thing if it gets 1 or 2 new Justices on the SCOTUS?
Depends if that is all you care about at the expensive of the country/constitution you took an oath to protect. Or pragmatically what the health of your party will look like at the end of 8 years of Trump.

He is getting old and been in the game a long time so I suspect he he has very narrow goals before he retires.
Appreciate 1
F32Fleet1908.50

12-30-2019, 08:21 AM   #98
iconoclast
Self-Deprecating Narcissist
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Audi BMW Ferrari LR MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
Nineteen minutes after Trump took office, the Washington Post published a story headlined "The Campaign to Impeach President Trump Has Begun".
April 2016:
https://www.politico.eu/article/coul...t-impeachment/
Appreciate 2
MKSixer22965.50
vreihen162053.50

01-16-2020, 05:47 AM   #99
anglo
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

<
Attached Images

Appreciate 2
MKSixer22965.50
bd307878.00

01-16-2020, 06:29 AM   #100
vreihen16
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
^^^ That of course she will sell to raise campaign funds for her next re-election.....

01-16-2020, 07:24 AM   #101
Circuit Hunter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who frothingly defends Trump today. However, when President Clinton was being impeached back in 1999, Graham said, "You do not even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing of the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/472976-republicans-need-to-face-reality-with-hypocrisy-on-impeachment%3famp
Appreciate 0
      01-16-2020, 09:41 AM   #102
MKSixer
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [5.00]
2015 BMW i8  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Circuit Hunter View Post
Republican Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina, who frothingly defends Trump today. However, when President Clinton was being impeached back in 1999, Graham said, "You do not even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role. Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing of the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill...eachment%3famp
President Clinton was and is still disbarred for lying under oath. Do you have anything that is actually congruent with the case as it stands today?

As far as honor and integrity of the office go, it was lost with this statement:

“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

And the dozens of other lies that occurred subsequently as they hijacked one of the largest sectors of the economy.

https://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/

Cheers-mk

Lewi6, First of His Name, Destroyer of Careers, Master of Pole Positions, 6X WDC, Master of All Tracks, Scorer of Maximum Points, Whisperer of Tires, Minimizer of Fuel Utilization, Maximizer of Consistency in Finishing. Look Upon Him With DRED.
Appreciate 2
N54Yankee2622.00
vreihen162053.50

01-16-2020, 09:45 AM   #103
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by vreihen16 View Post
^^^ That of course she will sell to raise campaign funds for her next re-election.....
There should be an investigation done to see if she bribed people to vote a certain way with these cool pens...
Appreciate 1
vreihen162053.50

01-16-2020, 10:05 AM   #104
Circuit Hunter
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
President Clinton was and is still disbarred for lying under oath. Do you have anything that is actually congruent with the case as it stands today?

As far as honor and integrity of the office go, it was lost with this statement:

“If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.”

And the dozens of other lies that occurred subsequently as they hijacked one of the largest sectors of the economy.

https://www.politifact.com/obama-like-health-care-keep/

Cheers-mk
Read the quote and apply it to Trump's defense, its not hard to see the blatant hypocrisy.
      01-16-2020, 12:15 PM   #105
N54Yankee
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 135|Cobb|M3 control arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsad1 View Post
There should be an investigation done to see if she bribed people to vote a certain way with these cool pens...
Jeez, they’re not even Montblanc, dems are cheap to buy.
"The Constitution was never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the press, or the rights of conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms.” Samuel Adams
Appreciate 2
vreihen162053.50
anglo55891.50