European Auto Source (EAS)
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   BMW M3 and BMW M4 Forum > BMW F80 M3 / F82 M4 Forum > M3/M4 versus...

Today, 12:08 AM   #26401
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep
Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
nice. yeah can't go wrong with any of these bolster protector options.

i'd be careful of using the steering wheel as a leverage point and putting alot of weight on it. i used to do this and rennlisters said it was a bad idea.
Oh I didn't realize that okay. Guess I have to get more used to using my foot. I only noticed I switch in between the two, using my foot or hand on steering.
Sedan_Clan25285.00
Humdizzle6136.50
      Today, 12:45 AM   #26402
TimmyM56
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '16 M4 SSII/SO 6SPD

I saw this on Instagram earlier today. The video game Need for Speed Unbound is getting an update soon to add the G81 M3 Touring, along with some custom mods. One of them is interesting, I'll post it here.

Interesting that Speedhunters, the company partnering for this update, gave it a more traditional front grille. Looks cool, not perfect but just interesting. I'd post this in the G8x section but I'd prefer to not get banned, might want to post there in the future haha
      Today, 09:42 AM   #26403
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyM56 View Post
I saw this on Instagram earlier today. The video game Need for Speed Unbound is getting an update soon to add the G81 M3 Touring, along with some custom mods. One of them is interesting, I'll post it here.

Interesting that Speedhunters, the company partnering for this update, gave it a more traditional front grille. Looks cool, not perfect but just interesting. I'd post this in the G8x section but I'd prefer to not get banned, might want to post there in the future haha
What could have been...
      Today, 09:46 AM   #26404
cotmfk
Major General
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
…and a few pics of the house set-up so far…

It’s still a work in progress. Moving all week has me drained. I’m still awaiting the TV covers for the unit in the garage and the unit on the back patio, and I have a new dining area rug en route. I need to decorate the office space too.

Thanks for posting!! We moved into our place in 2021, so we are moving into the "inertia" phase now (where you basically stop improving/decorating/updating). Your post has given me some good ideas to keep improving my place - thanks!
      Today, 09:51 AM   #26405
Sedan_Clan
Law Enforcer
Brazil
Rep
Drives: '22 Chalk Gray Porsche C2S

Quote:
Originally Posted by cotmfk View Post
Thanks for posting!! We moved into our place in 2021, so we are moving into the "inertia" phase now (where you basically stop improving/decorating/updating). Your post has given me some good ideas to keep improving my place - thanks!
Any time! Maybe this will now morph into the home improvement thread. Any pics of your current set up?
Appreciate 0