BMW X1 (F48) and X2 (F39) Forums General BMW X1 Forum (F48) Drivetrain error

06-07-2023, 06:41 AM   #1
robertbatinas
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW x1

Angry Drivetrain error

Dear Sirs,

Thank you kindly for taking a moment of your time to read my post. I have a question related to a drivetrain error i keep getting in the past days.

3 months ago i was travelling to my hometown when at around 130km/h i received a drivetrain error. This has manifested by yellow light and not receiving the maximum engine output ( after 80-90 km/h or in acceleration uphill/overtaking ). After a few visual checks/computer inspection there was an error saying that not sufficient air is getting inside the engine/a leak can be present and this was managed by changing the air filter which was really dirty.

After three months of driving in sport and with high speeds this error appeared again after 3 hours of driving at high speed.

I would like to kindly ask you if anyone encountered this problem. can be related to the way of driving or its really a problem of hardware? any suggestions?

The car is a 2019 BMW X1xdrive18d with only 90k km on board. Recently i have changed at a dealership the filters, oil and the gas pipe on which they had to remove some parts from the engine ( could also be linked to this )

Thank you and best regards.
Appreciate 0