BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Beast takes a lap at the Daytona 500

02-19-2020, 02:17 PM   #23
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
I'm a proud deplorable. A. I'm not a particular fan of Trump, but he's not been a horrible POTUS overall. B. If HRC had gotten in we'd already have lost several thousand additional young souls in Bumfuckistan and we'd have several other conflicts simmering, ready to gobble up tens of billions of dollars and thousands of young lives from the most disadvantaged circumstances which she claims to represent and care about.
A. You spend a large amount of time defending him, and never seem criticize Trump. You DO seem to be a fan.

B. Seems Trump has sent more troops to the Middle east, and has not withdrawn any. What was HRC's plan to send more troops there? Where thousands more would die?

Last edited by Captain Blood; 02-19-2020 at 02:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2020, 02:29 PM   #24
gjm120
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
It's not worth the time as my views as they far more complex than the typical Trump supporter who tends to see things in more simple terms and ideas like Trump. They tend to live in the now and don't necessarily want to be bothered with the potential outcome of their actions in the future. It's hard to get through to them and usually the response is a meme or "He's still your President". What's the point? They're set in their ways. I say the same thing about diehard liberals too. Party over everything is terrible for us and this country.

NASCAR fans lean very heavily to the conservative side. Trump is playing it up to that crowd and it gets him more TV time in front of his base. Trump doesn't give two shits about NASCAR. Where he get his ego stroked, that's where you'll find Trump.
Some of you condescending crap is true. What's the difference than Bubba at a Nascar race and a Dem voter who relies on gov't handouts? Probably not much of a difference in how 'deep' they think, but, my guess is Bubba works.
      02-19-2020, 02:37 PM   #25
gjm120
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 128i

Quote:
Originally Posted by XutvJet View Post
It's not worth the time as my views as they far more complex than the typical Trump supporter who tends to see things in more simple terms and ideas like Trump. They tend to live in the now and don't necessarily want to be bothered with the potential outcome of their actions in the future. It's hard to get through to them and usually the response is a meme or "He's still your President". What's the point? They're set in their ways. I say the same thing about diehard liberals too. Party over everything is terrible for us and this country.

NASCAR fans lean very heavily to the conservative side. Trump is playing it up to that crowd and it gets him more TV time in front of his base. Trump doesn't give two shits about NASCAR. Where he get his ego stroked, that's where you'll find Trump.
Some of you condescending crap is true. What's the difference than Bubba at a Nascar race and a Dem voter who relies on gov't handouts? Probably not much of a difference in how 'deep' they think, but, my guess is Bubba works.