BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion The Mueller investigation, what we know so far

Post Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
      12-19-2019, 05:56 PM   #5919
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Better than the rest, I suppose.

Having called Nunes any and everything since his memo, the fellas at LawFare admitted today that he was right and they were wrong. They also dread what is coming from Barr Durham.

Slight hat tip to them.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2019, 07:52 AM   #5920
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Well, let's say you were an FBI agent and you were investigating me. Clearly you and I disagree politically, and clearly you're a biased Trump lover.

So should I conclude, because you're biased, that:

(a.) You're unethical and incapable of being a professional, or

(b.) Despite your bias, I can trust you to be a professional.

I'd trust you, and I don't find you different than any of the FBI agents you claim were "busted".

Your belief that Trump is the victim of an FBI conspiracy that protected his campaign and got him elected President borders on laughable - nope, is laughable - and is a strike against your trustworthiness ... because people so distrusting of career professionals were/are probably dirty themselves.

At least that's been my experience.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2019, 07:55 AM   #5921
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Well here's the thing gonz: I probably have more fun than I should ribbing you, and, call me stupid, but I trust you.

You don't strike me as stupid, unethical, or ideological. You're definitely biased, and you and I definitely disagree on some things, but I suspect way less than we magnify here in this fun house mirror.

What I'm saying is, I would trust you to be a professional with me whatever our disagreements might be and whatever your biases might be.

Is my trust in you misplaced?
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-20-2019, 04:17 PM   #5922
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

FISA court judge demands info about FBI lawyer linked to Carter Page warrant.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fis...r-page-warrant


It was also revealed Friday that Collyer, who is also a senior judge on the DC federal court, will resign her position as presiding judge on the FISA court at year’s end. Her current term was set to expire in March 2020.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      12-21-2019, 07:59 AM   #5923
hooligan_COLD
Space Shuttle Door Gunner
hooligan_COLD's Avatar
5010
Rep
4,232
Posts

Drives: '15 X1 35i M Sport
Join Date: Nov 2017
Location: Back in the Mitten

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
FISA court judge demands info about FBI lawyer linked to Carter Page warrant.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fis...r-page-warrant


It was also revealed Friday that Collyer, who is also a senior judge on the DC federal court, will resign her position as presiding judge on the FISA court at year’s end. Her current term was set to expire in March 2020.
Is that good or bad in your estimation?
Appreciate 0
      01-30-2020, 09:00 AM   #5924
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Well, well, well.

Flynn prosecutors have withdrawn jail time and have recommended probation as Flynn's attorney seeks dismissal of guilty plea and an investigation into the prosecution.

That's not how a case is supposed to function, is it?

Pick your sOuRce.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 2
Eriphill1532.50

      01-30-2020, 09:15 AM   #5925
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Sydney Powell has them trying to retreat. Isn't going to work.
Go get em General!

Col. Rob Maness ret.
@RobManess
They’ve always known there was no case against @GenFlynn
& the path they used to achieve his guilty plea is collapsing under the weight of the facts.

Woof.
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 06:37 AM   #5926
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

The media brushed aside FBI Director Wrays testimony this week.

Cliffs Notes:

“The report acknowledges that ... this was illegal surveillance with respect to at least several of these FISA applications, because there was not probable cause or proper predication, correct?” Ratcliffe asked.

“Right,” Wray replied.


Tick Tock
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 08:15 AM   #5927
JMAC5150
Private
JMAC5150's Avatar
47
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: M2 Volvo XC90
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The media brushed aside FBI Director Wrays testimony this week.

Cliffs Notes:

“The report acknowledges that ... this was illegal surveillance with respect to at least several of these FISA applications, because there was not probable cause or proper predication, correct?” Ratcliffe asked.

“Right,” Wray replied.


Tick Tock
Nothing is going to happen. Again, more red meat for the base. Lock em up!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 08:40 AM   #5928
gonzo
Lieutenant General
gonzo's Avatar
United_States
8147
Rep
13,567
Posts

Drives: as many as possible
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: TeXXXas

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC5150 View Post
Nothing is going to happen. Again, more red meat for the base. Lock em up!
O'rly? And these are before Durham came along. You may be related to rd.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Crazy Diamond
Appreciate 1
N54Yankee2193.00

      02-08-2020, 08:58 AM   #5929
JMAC5150
Private
JMAC5150's Avatar
47
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: M2 Volvo XC90
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
O'rly? And these are before Durham came along. You may be related to rd.
All conspiracy bullshit!
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 01:18 PM   #5930
Eriphill
Major
1533
Rep
1,146
Posts

Drives: 340i
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Down by the sea

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAC5150 View Post
All conspiracy bullshit!
I'm sure John Durham will take your worthless opinion under advisement hahaha
Appreciate 0
      02-08-2020, 01:26 PM   #5931
JMAC5150
Private
JMAC5150's Avatar
47
Rep
51
Posts

Drives: M2 Volvo XC90
Join Date: Nov 2019
Location: South Jersey

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriphill View Post
I'm sure John Durham will take your worthless opinion under advisement hahaha
Do you watch Finding Bigfoot before or after Hannity?
Appreciate 2
quick6250.50

      02-08-2020, 01:56 PM   #5932
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9481
Rep
12,447
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
The media brushed aside FBI Director Wrays testimony this week.

Cliffs Notes:

“The report acknowledges that ... this was illegal surveillance with respect to at least several of these FISA applications, because there was not probable cause or proper predication, correct?” Ratcliffe asked.

“Right,” Wray replied.


Tick Tock
Ratcliffe.......... why isn't he the NSA guy now? That's right, he has zero credibility
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 08:34 AM   #5933
wdb
dances with roads
wdb's Avatar
United_States
1870
Rep
2,727
Posts

Drives: '07 Z4MC, '07 E93 328i
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: the perimeter

iTrader: (4)

Uh oh.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/05/u...ge-walton.html
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 09:26 AM   #5934
adc100
Lieutenant Colonel
1687
Rep
1,990
Posts

Drives: 2018 Forester XT
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Elizabethtown PA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdb View Post
Just like the other thread..big Yaaaawwwwnnn....sorry but you have almost 5 years of TDS coming..get used to it..or take a Cruise.
Hey how 'bout that fella' Holder who was running guns to Mexico. No problem there right.
Appreciate 0
      03-06-2020, 09:45 AM   #5935
WhiskyPat12
Newbie
WhiskyPat12's Avatar
United_States
1279
Rep
384
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc100 View Post
Just like the other thread..big Yaaaawwwwnnn....sorry but you have almost 5 years of TDS coming..get used to it..or take a Cruise.
Hey how 'bout that fella' Holder who was running guns to Mexico. No problem there right.
You mean the president's wing-man?

Eric Holder: 'I'm still the president's wingman'
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc
whiskypat12 is a genuine motherfucker
Appreciate 1
MKSixer19922.00

      03-06-2020, 12:06 PM   #5936
Captain Blood
Pirate and thief, avast
Captain Blood's Avatar
United_States
9481
Rep
12,447
Posts

Drives: 135i DCT
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Tortuga

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
https://thehill.com/regulation/court...mueller-report

Judge demands unredacted Mueller report, questions Barr's 'credibility
__________________
My best amp goes up to 11........
Appreciate 1
quick6250.50

      03-17-2020, 06:49 AM   #5937
WhiskyPat12
Newbie
WhiskyPat12's Avatar
United_States
1279
Rep
384
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
So the firm that was charged as the example of Russian 2016 election interference is getting the case dismissed... w/ prejudice.. This is damming to the narrative Russiagate conspiracy theory.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc
whiskypat12 is a genuine motherfucker
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2020, 06:59 AM   #5938
SumBMWGuy
Major
1053
Rep
1,416
Posts

Drives: A German Car
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: USA

iTrader: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyPat12 View Post
So the firm that was charged as the example of Russian 2016 election interference is getting the case dismissed... w/ prejudice.. This is damming to the narrative Russiagate conspiracy theory.

Trump and Barr gotta protect their masters. No legitimate reason to drop these charges.
Appreciate 1
      03-17-2020, 07:05 AM   #5939
WhiskyPat12
Newbie
WhiskyPat12's Avatar
United_States
1279
Rep
384
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Trump and Barr gotta protect their masters. No legitimate reason to drop these charges.
They (Mueller team lawyers) would have gotten their asses handed to them in court with these bogus charges. You are just assuming without evidence that Trump and Barr are behind this... There is more evidence that the Mueller team lawyers in charge of this case dropped it, because it was a looser case that did not establish any connection between the Russian gov't and the firm being charged.

Blaming Trump/Barr is a cop out, and not an honest explanation.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc
whiskypat12 is a genuine motherfucker
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2020, 07:07 AM   #5940
WhiskyPat12
Newbie
WhiskyPat12's Avatar
United_States
1279
Rep
384
Posts

Drives: 2020 M340i
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: New England

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Link for those that want to read the full Motion:

https://www.scribd.com/document/451950605/US-v-Concord
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc
whiskypat12 is a genuine motherfucker
Appreciate 0
Post Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:10 PM.




xbimmers
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
1Addicts.com, BIMMERPOST.com, E90Post.com, F30Post.com, M3Post.com, ZPost.com, 5Post.com, 6Post.com, 7Post.com, XBimmers.com logo and trademark are properties of BIMMERPOST