BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Politics/Religion CNN Fake News

06-28-2017, 04:45 PM   #67
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 4wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumBMWGuy View Post
Why were the most recent sanctions imposed against Russia? Why were 2 Russian compounds seized in the US?

Sounds to me like the previous administration DID do something about, yet Trump is trying to undo it, and you are not admitting that. Again, being dishonest to defend your team. fbsm, again your lack of integrity is showing.
All after the election.....and this bullshit has been going on for years and years and years under Obama

The hilarity of you making excuses for Obama's lack of actions for years on end let alone THIS nugget is stupendous.

Then you're going to criticize trump for trying to mend fences after he bombed the shit out of a combines russian/syrian base?

Priceless
Appreciate 2
bbbbmw2379.00
anglo50104.00

06-28-2017, 05:30 PM   #68
jfmatthews
Rep
Drives: Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbsm View Post
So, what was going on originally was what was called a "Counterintelligence Investigation"

Reasonable Suspicion is generally characterized by a "Hunch" absent proof or "Probable Cause" which is actually whats required.
I love the passion, but let's get it right. Reasonable suspicion cannot be a "hunch." See Terry v. Ohio.

Quote:
As it stands there's no allegation that an actual crime has been committed.

As such there's nothing to support an actual "Investigation"

https://law.lclark.edu/live/news/549...-of-a-criminal
You're right about the first part because allegations come after an investigation. The section on pre-arrest investigation in the link you provided does not refer to an "allegation" because the process doesn't involve an allegation until the investigation yields facts that support "allegations" or, more precisely, charges. Your second point is wrong. Is it your belief that Russia did not attempt to influence the election? If so, there's really nothing to discuss.

Quote:
To add insult to injury, Mueller is not constitutionally able to charge trump even if he were to allege that he had done something.

You cant charge a sitting president with a crime........this is very well established not only by courts but the DoJ

the only recourse is to Impeach....and that is only applicable to high crimes and misdemeanors

Our top intelligence agencies spent nearly a year investigating already and came up with nothing

Comey testified that Trump wasnt under investigation

Multiple Sens from both parties have acknowledged that there's no unclass or class evidence that supports any criminal actions

Hell, even the allegations that post election, that Jared K sought to establish a secure means of communicating with russian officials during the transition period isnt out of the ordinary let alone criminal

There is quite literally nothing criminal let alone inappropriate that has even been alleged.........so how is this not a proverbial witch hunt?

If there were even a hint of a crime I would be all for investigation.......but unless you're willing to forever plunge this country into a pisshole where anyone could be investigated at any time with no evidence to support it and in doing so abolish liberty/freedom and reduce the nation to an east german stasi pisshole.........
Wow. Bleak vision of the world. Sad. Also, why the obsession with Trump? I think Flynn and Manafort are more likely to have issues here. And, if Trump could have kept his mouth (and Twitter account) shut, we probably would have been through this already. Instead, he acts like a guy who has something to hide. He makes false statements. Asks a sitting FBI director to lay off Flynn, and then fires the guy. Remember our discussion on "reasonable suspicion?" In the US, for example, evasive behavior, such as fleeing from police, in a high crime area gives police reasonable suspicion to stop and frisk. See Illinois v. Wardlow. That's obviously a silly analogy, but Trump's behavior makes him a lot easier to investigate. Is it possible to obstruct justice, even if there was no underlying crime? Just read the law. (Here's a hint: yes.) In the end, this might all be the result of his fragile ego, and his resulting inability to tolerate the thought that Russia helped him win the election. Zoom out for second, and ask: shouldn't he want to get to the bottom of this crap as much as we do?
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

06-28-2017, 06:01 PM   #69
Zippster
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: 17 BMW M2

[QUOTE=jfmatthews;21885162]This thread is hilarious, but why not . . .

Originally Posted by Zippster
Wait, you are talking about Clinton right?

"Also simple. I'm talking about any person subject to our laws where facts give rise to reasonable suspicion that a crime occurred"

So then why don't you chase HRC with the same passion, lot's of meat on that bone. Is it politically opposed to your narrative? There is just so much material here. Assange is the one who leaked the Clinton emails, no mention. He said he did not get them from Russia, maybe he's right. Another lead.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2017, 06:30 PM   #70
jfmatthews
Rep

[QUOTE=Zippster;21885690]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfmatthews View Post
This thread is hilarious, but why not . . .

Originally Posted by Zippster
Wait, you are talking about Clinton right?

"Also simple. I'm talking about any person subject to our laws where facts give rise to reasonable suspicion that a crime occurred"

So then why don't you chase HRC with the same passion, lot's of meat on that bone. Is it politically opposed to your narrative? There is just so much material here. Assange is the one who leaked the Clinton emails, no mention. He said he did not get them from Russia, maybe he's right. Another lead.
What passion? The same rules apply to you, me, and HRC. If there's reasonable suspicion of a crime, let's investigate. And . . . I don't have a narrative.
Appreciate 1
minn196615.50

06-28-2017, 06:46 PM   #71
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

Zero accountability or responsibility. Sounds like Hillary.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones.

Golly. They sure hate it when the paid for curtain falls off the rod.
Peekaboo!

06-28-2017, 07:03 PM   #72
scostu
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
Can we please kill the term "nothing burger"? It's so fucking stupid...
Name:  th.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  17.6 KB

Retired:2014 F31, 2013 Audi Q5 3.0T P+,
2013 WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 1
UncleWede9116.00

06-28-2017, 07:05 PM   #73
jfmatthews
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Zero accountability or responsibility. Sounds like Hillary.

CNN Anchor: Trump Putting Journalists In Danger; "Declaration Of War On Media" Has "Emboldened" War Zones.

Golly. They sure hate it when the paid for curtain falls off the rod.
Peekaboo!
Cute.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2017, 07:19 PM   #74
FogCityM3
Colonel
Rep
Drives: M3 (E90) & Porsche GT3 RS

What CNN and much of the mainstream media are doing is completely backfiring and only serves to make the public believe DJT even more. Dems and the media should have just acted normally and rationally (sticking to facts), allow due process and institutional safeguards/actions take their course and basically let DJT be his own worst enemy. Instead they look much worse and will further lose what little public trust remains.
Appreciate 0
      06-28-2017, 10:24 PM   #75
The Chaddening
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...ans/index.html

More groundbreaking journalism from FNN.

Psalm 23:1
Appreciate 0
      06-29-2017, 05:54 AM   #76
scostu
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 F25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonaldPump View Post
http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/28/politi...ans/index.html

More groundbreaking journalism from FNN.
Nice...... but I'll one up ya!

CNN Uses Sesame Street’s Elmo As Immigration Propaganda Puppet

https://www.google.com/amp/www.media...anda-tool/amp/

Retired:2014 F31, 2013 Audi Q5 3.0T P+,
2013 WK2..Hemi, 2011 E90, 2008 E70, 2004 E46
Appreciate 1
      06-29-2017, 06:11 AM   #77
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

^ And I'll up that. People are already asking CNN to replace Jim Acosta with Elmo.
What's next, Chris Cuomo loses job to the cookie monster?

06-29-2017, 01:01 PM   #78
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^ And I'll up that. People are already asking CNN to replace Jim Acosta with Elmo.
What's next, Chris Cuomo loses job to the cookie monster?
Cookie monster is smarter than Cuomo and would never fall for the trap
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 05:02 AM   #79
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Oh No!

JAMES O'KEEFE: Tomorrow [Friday] we're planning on launching part three about CNN, undercover, and it is a bombshell...
The stars align here, it is a little providential. We are beginning to rip the beating heart out of the mainstream media, and it is a sight to behold...

Stay tuned.
      06-30-2017, 07:37 AM   #80
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Who asked to stop the Nothing Burger stuff? Van Jones didn't get the memo.
"Russia thing is a nothing burger." Van, you so crazy.

What a joke they've become.
Honesty and Integrity! We Are CNN!
Bahahaha.

06-30-2017, 02:51 PM   #81
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Throw the NYT in with CNN. Everybody with half a brain always knew the "17 intelligence agencies" story was a complete lie. I knew when it came out of that bitch Hillary's mouth at the debate it was bald faced lie.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-russian-hacki
Appreciate 0
      06-30-2017, 02:54 PM   #82
The Chaddening
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 13' E92 BSM 335i 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyC View Post
Throw the NYT in with CNN. Everybody with half a brain always knew the "17 intelligence agencies" story was a complete lie. I knew when it came out of that bitch Hillary's mouth at the debate it was bald faced lie.

Incredible. The talking heads on the MSM loved the 17 agencies quote. All bull.

Psalm 23:1
Appreciate 1
NickyC5843.50

07-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #83
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:

Bezos and the Washington Compost has been neck and neck with CNN and NY Times on these very same fake news talking points every step of the way.

Amazon is turning into a menace
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2017, 09:34 AM   #84
Wheelwright
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Quote:

How is Hillary lying by essentially repeating what US government proclaimed on October 7 ?

Here is the quote from the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence:

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations."

Here is the corresponding Hillary's quote:

"We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election,"

Hillary is saying exactly what US government said but instead of using the phrase Intelligence Community she gives a number of agencies it consists of. If you want confirmation go to the US government actual site: https://www.dni.gov/index.php where you will find below statement affirming that this Intelligence Community indeed consists of 17 agencies:

"THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

The DNI serves as the head of the Intelligence Community. The U.S. Intelligence Community is a coalition of 17 agencies and organizations, including the ODNI, within the Executive Branch that work both independently and collaboratively to gather and analyze the intelligence necessary to conduct foreign relations and national security activities."

This doesn't mean all 17 agencies directly investigated Russian's (successful) efforts to elect Trump, but it means all those agencies were presented with the pertinent evidence and concluded it was persuasive.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ikileaks-rele/

Last edited by Wheelwright; 07-02-2017 at 09:40 AM..
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2017, 10:00 AM   #85
fbsm
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheelwright View Post
How is Hillary lying by essentially repeating what US government proclaimed on October 7 ?

Here is the quote from the Homeland Security Department and Office of the Director of National Intelligence:

"The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian Government directed the recent compromises of emails from U.S. persons and institutions, including from U.S. political organizations."

Here is the corresponding Hillary's quote:

"We have 17 intelligence agencies, civilian and military, who have all concluded that these espionage attacks, these cyberattacks, come from the highest levels of the Kremlin, and they are designed to influence our election,"

Hillary is saying exactly what US government said but instead of using the phrase Intelligence Community she gives a number of agencies it consists of. If you want confirmation go to the US government actual site: https://www.dni.gov/index.php where you will find below statement affirming that this Intelligence Community indeed consists of 17 agencies:

"THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY

The DNI serves as the head of the Intelligence Community. The U.S. Intelligence Community is a coalition of 17 agencies and organizations, including the ODNI, within the Executive Branch that work both independently and collaboratively to gather and analyze the intelligence necessary to conduct foreign relations and national security activities."

This doesn't mean all 17 agencies directly investigated Russian's (successful) efforts to elect Trump, but it means all those agencies were presented with the pertinent evidence and concluded it was persuasive.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...ikileaks-rele/
You have it all wrong

Hillary made up the 17 agency thing.

And your DNI link is to the main page of DNI and is effectively worthless as a reference

10/7/16 DHS made the announcement below

https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/...ector-national

Simply said the "IC" (non specific) is confident in connection between non specific russian groups and the DNC/Other private entity hacks

Clapper further testifies to this fact in May

Clinton as usual just made shit up.

Its like the sniper fire myth she told while first lady.

Yes she was on a plane

Yes the plane landed......but the rest of the story she told is a complete and total lie

Her fabricated story about the so called russian investigation report is similar to her "Sniper Fire" story.......a thread of truth combined with a pile of manufactured bullshit
Appreciate 1
NickyC5843.50

07-02-2017, 11:22 AM   #86
NickyC
Major General
Rep
Drives: YMB M4, has a roof though. :(

Trump bodyslamming CNN in a funny twitter video this morning. The media is losing their minds, saying Trump is inciting violence against reporters. Haha, this is all so fantastic.
Appreciate 0
      07-02-2017, 11:45 AM   #87
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Trump bodyslamming CNN in a funny twitter video this morning. The media is losing their minds, saying Trump is inciting violence against reporters. Haha, this is all so fantastic.
I usually stay away from here on weekends but omg. Until my sister arrives, I may end up laughing at people screaming on the internet. This is so great.
'It's a CNN reporter and he's physically killing him!!!' ...according to the boops. HA!
Trump is going to nuke our own country.
Trump should be taken to a hospital.
Trump is going to kill me.
Trump scares my parakeets.

I've given him a nickname: No Fear Bucaneer.
Playing them like a Stradivarius.
      07-02-2017, 12:48 PM   #88
Wheelwright
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: M235i (6MT fakerich edition)

Quote:
You have it all wrong

Hillary made up the 17 agency thing.

And your DNI link is to the main page of DNI and is effectively worthless as a reference
So the link to US government's DNI website confirming that US Intelligence Community consists of exactly 17 agencies is invalid ?

Therefore if the government itself is "fake news", what should I link to then ?

Is Infowars a more knowledgeable source how many agencies are really within DNI ? Or maybe an expert on Mars child rape camps that Inforwars recently hosted will offer an even more profound insight on the matter ?

None of the Clapper testimony disproves in any way what Hillary said: only 3 agencies led an investigative effort into the Russian interference but the entire Intelligence Community affirmed those 3 agencies's conclusions.
Appreciate 0