E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > Valentine One - The best of the best

02-10-2010, 01:40 PM   #1
quickfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: quickfast

Valentine One - The best of the best

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey guys,
Im selling my car so this is one of the accessories I no longer have any need for. This is a used Valentine One radar and laser detector. I bought it around the middle of 2009. It is packing the latest software and hardware (V1.8) versions. You can verify this by checking https://store.valentine1.com/upgrades/ for the serial number. It comes with all the accessories - including extra suction cups, windshield mount, visor mount, curled power cord, straight power cord, spare fuses and a hardwire kit.
What more can I say about the radar detector Alex Roy chose to safeguard him on his 31hour cross country land speed record? http://www.gumball144.com/tek/. This radar and laser detector has proven time and time again that it is the best and it is used by the best. It has been rigorously tested by the Guys of Lidar. Heres the latest http://www.guysoflidar.com/radar-detector-test-august-2009/staged-real-world-tests.html . For those of you who don’t hang out on radardetector.net, a forum dedicated to countermeasures, Guys of Lidar is a group of countermeasure enthusiasts who get together every year or so and put these things to work. This device is still the best at Ka band detection. Its arrows and intensity meter are crucial to saving you from a ticket. Do your research and then buy this detector!

Im looking for $350 shipped in the US. Send me a PM or leave a message in this thread if youre interested.

Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 03:25 PM   #2
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

how about if i come pick it up depending where you are in ny?

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
quickfast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: quickfast

Hi RevC, unfortunately you got to me a little too late. Its pending to an M5board member, Ill let you know if he flakes and Ill gladly have you take it off my hands.

Thanks
Appreciate 0
      02-10-2010, 06:09 PM   #4
RevC
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: a couple fast toys

2 hours of must of been too late

SGM e92 335xi|Helix|AFE|AWE|PROCEDE|SYNAPSE|ER|OSS|BMW PERFORMANCE|P3|always growing..
Appreciate 0