BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

03-06-2019, 07:05 PM   #3609
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Or Russian / former Soviet Union.

I worked with a dude who imported his wife from Estonia. She was so, so, so hot. She also tried to light him on fire and hit him with her car, breaking his arm.
Quote:
She was too stupid to actually light him on fire. He was sleeping and woke up to her trying to light his socks on fire. WTF? Who does that?

The last straw was when they got in a huge argument after he found out she was cheating on him with some strip club employee (bouncer? DJ? Manager? I cant recall) that she was secretly stripping at while he was at work to get cash to buy drugs. She tried to leave, he got in front of the car. She hit him with said car. He went up over the hood and landed on his arm on the curb and broke it. She drove off. Police charges and divorce papers were filed shortly after.

Yeah, he's good now. Re-married, kids, balding, 30 pounds heavier. Working a career job for a mega company. The American dream. Totally normal, boring, life.
Don't even bring up Russian. I was communicating with one and we decided to meet a week or so later. She decides to FaceTime me one night about 2AM drunk and high telling me what she needed in all aspects of her life. All. Use your imagination.

We never met because I blocked her afterwards. Boy was she hot.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
DETRoadster11446.00
      03-06-2019, 07:07 PM   #3610
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

The "after hours" posts in this thread is when the real shit goes down.
Appreciate 4
Run Silent15127.00
      03-06-2019, 07:10 PM   #3611
DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayerische Motoren Werke View Post
oh yeah because lighting someone on fire is generally never the last straw, gotta wait until you learn your wife was stripping to buy drugs

but good on him! some people just dream of the American dream, the hot wife, nice house in the suburbs, 3 kids and 2 dogs with a stable job life. i can tell you're not into that either
Oh man, I'm dying here. You're so right. In retrospect, how was that NOT the last straw? Just goes to show you how hot she was and how completely stupid we were as mid 20s kids. Also, keep in mind, my buddy was/is an engineer (as am I) so let's just say that game with the ladies was not exactly our strong suit. Options were not plentiful.
Appreciate 4
King Rudi13152.00
MKSixer34171.50
      03-06-2019, 07:16 PM   #3612
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Don't even bring up Russian. I was communicating with one and we decided to meet a week or so later. She decides to FaceTime me one night about 2AM drunk and high telling me what she needed in all aspects of her life. All. Use your imagination.

We never met because I blocked her afterwards. Boy was she hot.
russians really have no middle ground do they? one of my closest friends from freshman year is the president of the russian club on campus, so i met a lot of ruski women and they're all decently hot but some are just extraneously crazy, but my friend irons my shirts for me

Quote:
Oh man, I'm dying here. You're so right. In retrospect, how was that NOT the last straw? Just goes to show you how hot she was and how completely stupid we were as mid 20s kids. Also, keep in mind, my buddy was/is an engineer (as am I) so let's just say that game with the ladies was not exactly our strong suit. Options were not plentiful.
i'm an engineer (in the making at least) too but i'd rather be alive and alone than crispy and married man
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
Run Silent15127.00
      03-06-2019, 07:49 PM   #3613
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
russians really have no middle ground do they? one of my closest friends from freshman year is the president of the russian club on campus, so i met a lot of ruski women and they're all decently hot but some are just extraneously crazy, but my friend irons my shirts for me

i'm an engineer (in the making at least) too but i'd rather be alive and alone than crispy and married man
No middle ground is right. About 12 years ago I was at a fundraiser in North Carolina. A Ruski physician, 5'-10" supermodel prototype, whom my then-team called on before asks me to do a favor. I say sure. She tells me that a man who had followed around at past events was there and then asks me to be her date for the evening. I say yes, thinking nothing of it. When walks back to our table sits next to me and small talk ensues. One of the people at the table asks if we are married, she says, "Yes, but not to each other" making everyone laugh uncomfortably. She didn't even flinch.

To her defense, the creep does follow her over and is watching us. She wants to dance so I comply and the creep follows again. She starts really putting on a show on the dance floor raising her skirt pretty high, swinging her hair around and generally getting everyone who was born male pretty hot and bothered. The creep is watching the whole time, which she knows, and she plants a kiss on me. I was completely taken aback but noticed he left soon thereafter.

Russians.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13152.00
      03-07-2019, 12:57 PM   #3614
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
No middle ground is right. About 12 years ago I was at a fundraiser in North Carolina. A Ruski physician, 5'-10" supermodel prototype, whom my then-team called on before asks me to do a favor. I say sure. She tells me that a man who had followed around at past events was there and then asks me to be her date for the evening. I say yes, thinking nothing of it. When walks back to our table sits next to me and small talk ensues. One of the people at the table asks if we are married, she says, "Yes, but not to each other" making everyone laugh uncomfortably. She didn't even flinch.

To her defense, the creep does follow her over and is watching us. She wants to dance so I comply and the creep follows again. She starts really putting on a show on the dance floor raising her skirt pretty high, swinging her hair around and generally getting everyone who was born male pretty hot and bothered. The creep is watching the whole time, which she knows, and she plants a kiss on me. I was completely taken aback but noticed he left soon thereafter.

Russians.
Substitute Hispanic, 25 years, California, and Bobby McGee's nightclub and this was the beginning of my first marriage.
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
Run Silent15127.00
      03-07-2019, 01:04 PM   #3615
hilld
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 23 Z4, 18 X1, 22 Rivian R1T

Quote:

Russians.

....sounds like beginning of a Penthouse forum story.....please continue....
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
      03-07-2019, 05:19 PM   #3616
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleWede View Post
Because she'd ride you hard then put you away wet?
Wet, lol... skipped past the secondary humor in this one...
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      03-07-2019, 05:27 PM   #3617
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hilld View Post
Quote:

Russians.

....sounds like beginning of a Penthouse forum story.....please continue....
... "after the kiss, i decided it was time. so we called a cab and put in the address...

and then i woke up"
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      03-07-2019, 05:35 PM   #3618
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep
Drives: Back and Forth To Work

Garage List
Quote:
Or Russian / former Soviet Union.

I worked with a dude who imported his wife from Estonia. She was so, so, so hot. She also tried to light him on fire and hit him with her car, breaking his arm.
Ha. I can attest to this. One of the girls I dated whilst still in the military was Eurasian. She was Russian/Thai. What a combo! Every time I was away, I remembered how nuts she was, but then I would be on a date with her and that was all forgotten. She had several girlfriends while we were dating, which would sometimes accompany us. This was rather fun. She eventually broke up with me and ended up batting for the other team full time.

Guys like to boast that they 'flipped' a lesbian. Unfortunately, I seemed to have flipped one the wrong way. Was a bit of a hit to the ego, I must say.

Went on a few dates with a Russian gal while I was in Vladivostok for a period of time. She was actually pretty chill, albeit rather reserved. Craziest girl I ever dated was from Austin, TX. Bat fucking shit crazy. I won't even go into those stories, too my PTSD.

Eventually found my wife. Perfect girl. Locked that down. Happily married since.

Last edited by Run Silent; 03-14-2019 at 05:38 PM..
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34171.50
      03-07-2019, 05:42 PM   #3619
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Run Silent View Post
Ha. I can attest to this. One of the girls I dated whilst still in the military was Eurasian. She was Russian/Thai. What a combo! Every time I was away, I remembered how nuts she was, but then I would be on a date with her and that was all forgotten. She had several girlfriends while we were dating, which would sometimes accompany us. This was rather fun. She eventually broke up with me and ended up batting for the other team full time.

Guys like to boast that they 'flipped' a lesbian. Unfortunately, I seemed to have flipped one the wrong way. Was a bit of a hit to the ego, I must say.

Went on a few dates with a Russian gal while I was in Vladivostok for a period of time. She was actually pretty chill, albeit rather reserved. Craziest girl I ever dated was from Austin, TX. Bat fucking shit crazy. I won't even go into those stories, too my PTSD.

Eventually found my wife, who was visiting from South Africa. Perfect girl. Locked that down. Happily married since 2012.
ooo i got my own lesbian story
i was trying to hit on a girl that was about my height (im 6'3) and had legs like god intended with a red lipstick omg she was hot
but anyway - im making moves etc she's clearly not having it and she says "im a lesbian actually", but she didn't want to prove it to me instead she just left the convo

also, what is it with texan girls? my buddy is studying at UT Austin and DAMN that kid got some stories
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 05:45 PM   #3620
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5 Msport

Quote:

Eventually found my wife, who was visiting from South Africa. Perfect girl. Locked that down. Happily married since 2012.
Man... you just made me flashback... I wasn’t in as long as you, but while I was in it was pretty wild. Morocco is a place I’ll never forget.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      03-07-2019, 05:47 PM   #3621
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
also, what is it with texan girls? my buddy is studying at UT Austin and DAMN that kid got some stories
I dunno, man. She was the only one I ever dated. Pretty decent looking, super fun in the bedroom, bat shit crazy.

I tried to leave her one day and said if I left, she would call the cops and say I beat her. I told her that it would be my word against hers and she promptly smashed her head into the door frame and said "now I have proof". I eventually had to sneak out of the house at 3 in the morning and left all my belongings there. Went back to Florida in the middle of the night - 18 hour drive, didn't stop for anything but gas and food. Dark times, my friend.

Let's talk more about my happier times, like my wife who likes to tell her friends I am her American arm candy, or a girl I dated for a while when I was in my late 20's, who was 19 years old and had the biggest set of 'aftermarket parts' I'd ever seen.

MKSixer34171.50
      03-07-2019, 05:51 PM   #3622
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
I dunno, man. She was the only one I ever dated. Pretty decent looking, super fun in the bedroom, bat shit crazy.

I tried to leave her one day and said if I left, she would call the cops and say I beat her. I told her that it would be my word against hers and she promptly smashed her head into the door frame and said "now I have proof". I eventually had to sneak out of the house at 3 in the morning and left all my belongings there. Went back to Florida in the middle of the night - 18 hour drive, didn't stop for anything but gas and food. Dark times, my friend.

Let's talk more about my happier times, like my wife who likes to tell her friends I am her American arm candy, or a girl I dated for a while when I was in my late 20's, who was 19 years old and had the biggest set of 'aftermarket parts' I'd ever seen.

is it just me or is that the smell of red flags flying???

also that's kinda cute lmao the arm candy thing, one girl called me her grizzly bear due to copious amounts of body hair which was cute until she slapped me in the backseat of my car asking me if that turned me on
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      03-07-2019, 05:52 PM   #3623
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ****** View Post
Man... you just made me flashback... I wasn’t in as long as you, but while I was in it was pretty wild. Morocco is a place I’ll never forget.
Haha - some of my more 'memorable' locals while in the military or afterwards when working for a government agency.

Vladivostok, Ru
Saint Petersburg, Ru (damn mafia Russian dolls)
Sasebo, Japan
Pattaya, Thailand
Misawa, Japan
Ankara, Turkey (ever girl I met swooned when I said Nasılsın with my accent)
Dushanbe, Tajikistan (surprising amount of fun here)
      03-07-2019, 05:55 PM   #3624
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Haha - some of my more 'memorable' locals while in the military or afterwards when working for a government agency.

Vladivostok, Ru
Saint Petersburg, Ru (damn mafia Russian dolls)
Sasebo, Japan
Pattaya, Thailand
Misawa, Japan
Ankara, Turkey (ever girl I met swooned when I said Nasılsın with my accent)
Dushanbe, Tajikistan (surprising amount of fun here)
YO WHAT YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND FROM ANKARA???
that's my town man, spent 18 years there
Appreciate 0
      03-07-2019, 06:09 PM   #3625
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Ha! I didn't know that. Yessir. I love Turkey - and enjoyed Ankara far more than Istanbul. Nasilsiniz? Anladiniz mi?
      03-07-2019, 07:43 PM   #3626
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Ha! I didn't know that. Yessir. I love Turkey - and enjoyed Ankara far more than Istanbul. Nasilsiniz? Anladiniz mi?
Hmmm, given the age difference between you two is it possible Run Silent dated Bayerische Motoren Werke 's mom?

Sadly (or maybe thankfully) I have only 1 Russian dating story. Highschool, 10th grade. I was a completely awkward nerd. We had a school dance coming up and I asked out the only girl I thought would say yes. An equally awkward, nerdy, Russian chick with a bad haircut and super dorky glasses. All my friends made fun of me. She had recently come to the US with her family. She said yes and we went to the dance. Uneventful. After the dance she asked me out on a date. I was like WTF, OK, wow didnt even expect that. So we met at a local mall and saw a movie. She had a part time job at a Walgreens sort of place and had bought me a bottle of Stetson cologne with her company discount. She was waaaaay into me and I panicked. I had no experience with girls, no sisters or older brother to learn the ropes from. My nerdy friends were all making fun of me for going out with her. So I basically blew her off after that date. Fast forward to our 10 year highschool reunion and she's a F*CKING model. She's super hot, now married, and gives me sh*t about "breaking her heart." in 10th grade. Oh well. Missed that boat. I'll just keep telling myself she was probably nuts.
Appreciate 2
      03-07-2019, 07:48 PM   #3627
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
... "after the kiss, i decided it was time. so we called a cab and put in the address...

and then i woke up"
Dude...there was another time in New Orleans at the American Diabetes Association Convention in 2009. I get the hives just thinking about it.
Appreciate 1
Run Silent15127.00
      03-07-2019, 07:49 PM   #3628
Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
you're probably the first non-ankara resident to say that
tesekkur ederim, siz nasilsiniz? tabi ki anladim.

Quote:
Hmmm, given the age difference between you two is it possible Run Silent dated Bayerische Motoren Werke 's mom?
my mom knows english, run silent knows turkish - hi dad!
Appreciate 2
DETRoadster11446.00
King Rudi13152.00
      03-07-2019, 07:51 PM   #3629
Run Silent
Run Deep
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Sadly (or maybe thankfully) I have only 1 Russian dating story. Highschool, 10th grade. I was a completely awkward nerd. We had a school dance coming up and I asked out the only girl I thought would say yes. An equally awkward, nerdy, Russian chick with a bad haircut and super dorky glasses. All my friends made fun of me. She had recently come to the US with her family. She said yes and we went to the dance. Uneventful. After the dance she asked me out on a date. I was like WTF, OK, wow didnt even expect that. So we met at a local mall and saw a movie. She had a part time job at a Walgreens sort of place and had bought me a bottle of Stetson cologne with her company discount. She was waaaaay into me and I panicked. I had no experience with girls, no sisters or older brother to learn the ropes from. My nerdy friends were all making fun of me for going out with her. So I basically blew her off after that date. Fast forward to our 10 year highschool reunion and she's a F*CKING model. She's super hot, now married, and gives me sh*t about "breaking her heart." in 10th grade. Oh well. Missed that boat. I'll just keep telling myself she was probably nuts.
Haha - Bayerische Motoren Werke can here forth just call me dad. Ouch.

Yep, I'm sure she was nuts. Ahem, yep, let's just go with that one. LOL.

My worse dating story that stuck with me for a long time was this girl I met while working in the car business. My nickname at the dealership was 'penguin' (long story, don't ask) and that's how I introduced myself to her. Well, she bought a car and then asked me out. Date went well and we ended up back at my place - an apartment I shared with another guy I worked with named 'P-Vich'.

Well, we are going at it in the bedroom and she is screaming my name, only she doesn't know my name, so it's just "Oh, Penguin!" over and over again. My roommate found this utterly hilarious.

To make matters worse, the poor girl was hearing impaired, so she had a bit of a speech issue and as such, it came out more like 'oh pung wung'.

Late in the evenings, when no more customers where at the dealership, multiple times a week, someone would get on the intercom and yell "Oh, pung wung!".

MKSixer34171.50
King Rudi13152.00
upstatedoc7555.50
      03-07-2019, 07:55 PM   #3630
DETRoadster
Rep

Quote:
Haha - Bayerische Motoren Werke can here forth just call me dad. Ouch.

Yep, I'm sure she was nuts. Ahem, yep, let's just go with that one. LOL.

My worse dating story that stuck with me for a long time was this girl I met while working in the car business. My nickname at the dealership was 'penguin' (long story, don't ask) and that's how I introduced myself to her. Well, she bought a car and then asked me out. Date went well and we ended up back at my place - an apartment I shared with another guy I worked with named 'P-Vich'.

Well, we are going at it in the bedroom and she is screaming my name, only she doesn't know my name, so it's just "Oh, Penguin!" over and over again. My roommate found this utterly hilarious.

To make matters worse, the poor girl was hearing impaired, so she had a bit of a speech issue and as such, it came out more like 'oh pung wung'.

Late in the evenings, when no more customers where at the dealership, multiple times a week, someone would get on the intercom and yell "Oh, pung wung!".

OMG, I'm dying laughing. That's some Now_Rudi level sh*t. Pung Wung. Ha ha ha ha!
Appreciate 5
MKSixer34171.50
Run Silent15127.00
King Rudi13152.00