BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Dating - Good/Bad Experiences

02-12-2020, 12:52 PM   #5545
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 xDrive50i M-sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
Her husband probably busts his ass to provide a nice life for his hairdresser wife who now wants to take him to the cleaners while she's out there banging other men. I WISH I overheard that conversation. I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut.
Would have been great to covertly capture that convo on video, then track down her hubby and hand it to him. "You may find this useful in a couple months."
nyalpine907433.00
      02-12-2020, 12:53 PM   #5546
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
Realtime:

Having lunch with my daughter at a local wing joint
pics of wings?
Appreciate 3
MKSixer34184.50
UncleWede17979.50
      02-12-2020, 12:54 PM   #5547
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Her husband probably busts his ass to provide a nice life for his hairdresser wife who now wants to take him to the cleaners while she's out there banging other men. I WISH I overheard that conversation. I would not have been able to keep my mouth shut.
She probably gets a big chunk of her income as cash tips. I bet she's never given him a dime of that money.
      02-12-2020, 01:19 PM   #5548
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW i8, E63 M6, 328d

Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
I was seething when I first heard the discussion and rather than get up and say something, I channeled it into something positive: Posting in BP OT.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 2
      02-12-2020, 01:20 PM   #5549
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by upstatedoc View Post
pics of wings?
Will post next time I go.

Happy Hour with the Australian chick today after work.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 1
      02-12-2020, 01:21 PM   #5550
MKSixer
Lieutenant General
Rep

Garage List
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennsiveguy View Post
Would have been great to covertly capture that convo on video, then track down her hubby and hand it to him. "You may find this useful in a couple months."
Where is the facial recognition algorithm app when you need the damn thing?!?!!
Appreciate 0
      02-12-2020, 01:24 PM   #5551
someguywithanm3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
And yet women wonder why chivalry is dead and nobody wants to get married anymore.
They ruined it for themselves, but we can't change anything unless we get most men on-board.
Appreciate 1
      02-12-2020, 01:25 PM   #5552
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Will post next time I go.

Hopefully this one isn't a straight-up freak like the last one, although it made for great reading.
      02-12-2020, 01:27 PM   #5553
pennsiveguy
Major
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Where is the facial recognition algorithm app when you need the damn thing?!?!!
Actually, it sounds like she's the one who needs a facial.
      02-12-2020, 01:39 PM   #5554
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by someguywithanm3 View Post
They ruined it for themselves, but we can't change anything unless we get most men on-board.
I'm still a chivalrous guy by nature, but it is pretty surprising. I'll hold doors open and some women will think of it as a nice gesture, and some will act like I've insulted them.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 4
Rmtt8211.00
premier3is1631.50
      02-12-2020, 02:13 PM   #5555
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Miss Daisy

Garage List
Quote:
Realtime:

Having lunch with my daughter at a local wing joint and seated about 10 feet from 2 broads (channeling Joe Biden) and a girlyman...all in the hair dressing business. Blonde Broad One is bragging to the table how she is laying in with to take her soon-to-be-ex husband to the cleaners in the divorce.

She is bragging that she has banged several dudes and how clueless he is about everything. He's a nice guy and not strong enough for him and he deserves whatever she gives to him.

WTF?!?!!

Daughter is here now. Play by play over!!
These same loser whores will then complain about not being able to find a good man. You reap what you sow, bitches.
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      02-12-2020, 02:17 PM   #5556
upstatedoc
I'll get back to you
Rep
Drives: blue streak

Quote:
I probably would do her just because of the accent
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      02-12-2020, 02:50 PM   #5557
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep
Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Did you SEE the accents on that one?????

Be careful MKSixer I hear there are WAY more venomous creatures down under than in South America, just sayin
Appreciate 2
MKSixer34184.50
      02-12-2020, 03:02 PM   #5558
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
"Aww yeah!"
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2020, 12:54 AM   #5559
premier3is
Major
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW 330i M-Sport

Just because my night just got fucked up I figured I'd come share why with my online friends here....

So as you all know I've been texting and talking with that girl every fuckin day since we went on a date 2 weeks ago, good convos, funny shit, during work and after work, everyday quite frequently. She said this week wouldn't work to go on a second date and said next week on Thursday. Figured it was a bit odd that you don't have time this week and you out hanging with friends in the evenings and going to the gym but sure, I'll buy it...

She sent me a random fuckin text like 30 minutes ago. And this is after we were having a normal conversation a few hours ago. Take a read:

'Hey! It's been really nice getting to know you these last few weeks but I feel like we don't really have a connection. And I don't really see it working out long-term. Hope you understand.'

Um.... wtf? Bitch we been talking every fuckin day and you damn sure felt like you were interested. WTF. What a waste of 1 month of talking and getting to know her. Lowkey really enjoy talking with her and thought it would work out. Why even continue to talk to me after the date if you felt this way?

No wonder why guys don't take shit seriously these days, because when you get close to some bitch some bullshit like this happens. Sorry for long post, I am heated!
Appreciate 3
      02-13-2020, 03:44 AM   #5560
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Hopefully not the next obsolete goddess

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
MKSixer34184.50
      02-13-2020, 05:14 AM   #5561
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Just because my night just got fucked up I figured I'd come share why with my online friends here....

So as you all know I've been texting and talking with that girl every fuckin day since we went on a date 2 weeks ago, good convos, funny shit, during work and after work, everyday quite frequently. She said this week wouldn't work to go on a second date and said next week on Thursday. Figured it was a bit odd that you don't have time this week and you out hanging with friends in the evenings and going to the gym but sure, I'll buy it...

She sent me a random fuckin text like 30 minutes ago. And this is after we were having a normal conversation a few hours ago. Take a read:

'Hey! It's been really nice getting to know you these last few weeks but I feel like we don't really have a connection. And I don't really see it working out long-term. Hope you understand.'

Um.... wtf? Bitch we been talking every fuckin day and you damn sure felt like you were interested. WTF. What a waste of 1 month of talking and getting to know her. Lowkey really enjoy talking with her and thought it would work out. Why even continue to talk to me after the date if you felt this way?

No wonder why guys don't take shit seriously these days, because when you get close to some bitch some bullshit like this happens. Sorry for long post, I am heated!

I know it sucks, but that's why I said you can't take it seriously. It seems like she was a nice person and just didn't know how to break it off with you and not feel bad.

You remind me of my brother when he was in this situation. So no offense meant.

He was so hell-bent on being with someone, that any women he went out with could tell right from the beginning that he was desperate. And not just for sex, but for company as well.

A little secret...women are like men in that sense. When I was dating if I got that "vibe" that they were even the least bit desperate, it was a deal breaker for me even just to hang out as I knew it would be hard to get them to leave me alone without me being blunt and hurtful.

Never have all your "eggs in one basket". Keep reminding yourself that you are dating and not looking for anything serious and just let things happen. Have multiple contacts going at the same time if you can.

This is what happened with my brother. I tried to tell him how to act and present himself, but he didn't listen. So he ended up getting burnt so many times that he eventually developed a "don't give a shit" attitude which is what he should have had from the start.

After developing that attitude, that's when he started having better luck and attracting more women as they could smell his old "clingy vibe" from a mile away. He eventually found the right one and is married.

But it took awhile to get there. But then again...he isn't as good looking as I am!
      02-13-2020, 06:22 AM   #5562
Tambohamilton
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: E91 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
But then again...he isn't as good looking as I am!
...or as modest
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8211.00
      02-13-2020, 07:43 AM   #5563
nyalpine90
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: MY24 G01 AW Msport

Garage List
2016 BMW X4  [9.33]
Quote:

i feel she wasnt being honest, you kept her entertain until she was done with you and moves on to next victim. You gave her too much attention, sometimes too much is no bueno.

its alright, plenty of fish in the sea lol
pick a better fish this time
Appreciate 2
premier3is1631.50
      02-13-2020, 07:53 AM   #5564
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:

Typical cookie cutter bs they all give us. We've all had that happen. Just block her # & move on. Also, listen to me next time, will ya?
Appreciate 1
premier3is1631.50
      02-13-2020, 07:54 AM   #5565
FuriouslyFast
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
I know it sucks, but that's why I said you can't take it seriously. It seems like she was a nice person and just didn't know how to break it off with you and not feel bad.
No, nice people do not string people along on purpose. She's a cunt.

Quote:
Never have all your "eggs in one basket". Keep reminding yourself that you are dating and not looking for anything serious and just let things happen. Have multiple contacts going at the same time if you can.
Unless he IS looking for something serious.
Appreciate 2
      02-13-2020, 08:47 AM   #5566
CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuriouslyFast View Post
No, nice people do not string people along on purpose. She's a cunt.

Unless he IS looking for something serious.
Quoted for truth.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 1