BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board What's that? You wanna chit chat? Welcome to the whore thread!

Closed Thread

03-31-2017, 03:14 PM   #49743
shoei
Banned
Rep
Drives: MW Vespa w/pink racing stripes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoei View Post
Think you mean "fuel" to the fire there Belgie...

And of course I do...
In Belgium people say oil on the fire , that's why I said oil and not fuel .
And of course you do..

But actually I'm more afraid from Caesar the Roman sucker Joekerr because the Romans in mini skirts shoot with fire on their balistas !
I still feel the fire on my balls my friend !
That's not fire you feel on your balls...

Probably gonorrhea or the clap... Burning sensation is no good, but it's nice to see how comfortable you are sharing these details with us... Best of luck to you and your burning sensation on your balls !!!
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2017, 03:18 PM   #49744
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

There you go again throwing water on the damn fire.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2017, 03:24 PM   #49745
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
That's not fire you feel on your balls...

Probably gonorrhea or the clap... Burning sensation is no good, but it's nice to see how comfortable you are sharing these details with us... Best of luck to you and your burning sensation on your balls !!!

No my friend.I can hear you was never on a Roman battlefield .You would not like to have hairy balls because those Roman suckers burn the whole shit down . And finally your dick would look like a carbonized farmers sausage !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0
      03-31-2017, 04:13 PM   #49746
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

It's been declared, face stomp friday.
Appreciate 1
Axius4202.00
      03-31-2017, 08:55 PM   #49747
The Choosey begger
Libertarian
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Well, I'm pissed. It appears this ex employee is going around poaching all my clients. Set up shop, I suspect from his house, so he doesn't have the rent costs, and is severely undercutting me it sounds like. He knows all our prices so he knows exactly what to quote.

This is now the 6th client...and this client was just in two weeks ago to see me, happy as punch that I had saved him all this money because I found an issue with his books where he was underclaiming. Then calls me to today to tell me he's going over there and though I asked what I could do to retain him, he danced around and ultimately said I couldn't do anything.

And I can't prove crap right now, but I'm still going to talk to a lawyer and see if I can bury this guy.

When diss Ambiorix you diss yourself. Lol
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2017, 07:23 AM   #49748
Biorin
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: to get cheeseburgers

Quote:
Well, I'm pissed. It appears this ex employee is going around poaching all my clients. Set up shop, I suspect from his house, so he doesn't have the rent costs, and is severely undercutting me it sounds like. He knows all our prices so he knows exactly what to quote.

This is now the 6th client...and this client was just in two weeks ago to see me, happy as punch that I had saved him all this money because I found an issue with his books where he was underclaiming. Then calls me to today to tell me he's going over there and though I asked what I could do to retain him, he danced around and ultimately said I couldn't do anything.

And I can't prove crap right now, but I'm still going to talk to a lawyer and see if I can bury this guy.
Did something happen to him that motivates him to do this? Despite the price undercutting, is he really able to offer the same level of expertise on his own?
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 09:11 AM   #49749
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglo View Post
When diss Ambiorix you diss yourself. Lol

Cheers buddy !
I'm sorry for the blood on the glass..
Attached Images

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
      04-01-2017, 09:13 AM   #49750
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Well friday wasn't a success so I guess sloppy seconds saturday it is.
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 09:25 AM   #49751
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 07:21 PM   #49752
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep

Zags!
Appreciate 0
      04-01-2017, 07:42 PM   #49753
capo180
Private
Rep
Drives: M235

I thought SC was gonna get em. Either way would be okay for me.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2017, 04:45 PM   #49754
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Did something happen to him that motivates him to do this? Despite the price undercutting, is he really able to offer the same level of expertise on his own?
Yeah, he hates me because he figured he was going to get the whole practice because he had been working there so long - I was brought in in the last year and then we were both offered the opportunity to purchase 50% of the practice each. So he left and appears to be actively stealing them. Difficult argument to make about discounting the fees now though since they'll wonder why we couldn't offer them the same sort of discount last year and the years before.

So I have very little ideas about how to proceed since he doesn't have a non-compete / non solicit. Though this all just reduces what I have to pay the prior owner, I'm still ticked off because building business is never easy.
Appreciate 1
Mr Tonka6060.00
      04-02-2017, 05:12 PM   #49755
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biorin View Post
Yeah, he hates me because he figured he was going to get the whole practice because he had been working there so long - I was brought in in the last year and then we were both offered the opportunity to purchase 50% of the practice each. So he left and appears to be actively stealing them. Difficult argument to make about discounting the fees now though since they'll wonder why we couldn't offer them the same sort of discount last year and the years before.

So I have very little ideas about how to proceed since he doesn't have a non-compete / non solicit. Though this all just reduces what I have to pay the prior owner, I'm still ticked off because building business is never easy.
Legally there isn't anything you can do really... Can't prove slander and as shitty as it is, he/she isn't exactly breaking the law...

No different when an attorney leaves a firm and plunders the clientele base... Hedge fund guy leaves firm and poaches clients... Strippers leave their clubs and tells the good customers where to go... List goes on...
Appreciate 1
      04-02-2017, 07:40 PM   #49756
Joekerr
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Legally there isn't anything you can do really... Can't prove slander and as shitty as it is, he/she isn't exactly breaking the law...

No different when an attorney leaves a firm and plunders the clientele base... Hedge fund guy leaves firm and poaches clients... Strippers leave their clubs and tells the good customers where to go... List goes on...
Yeah, that's sort of the conclusion I've come to as well. Though wondering if I might be able to find the right client to bait him - see what he's saying about me. Not sure if that would hold up legally.

Ah well, circle the wagons and try to minimize the bloodletting I suppose. Have to come up with a hook to make them stick with me though. Interested in suggestions, and I'll think about what I can offer from retaining them from a corporate tax / personal tax viewpoint.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2017, 08:51 PM   #49757
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Yeah, that's sort of the conclusion I've come to as well. Though wondering if I might be able to find the right client to bait him - see what he's saying about me. Not sure if that would hold up legally.

Ah well, circle the wagons and try to minimize the bloodletting I suppose. Have to come up with a hook to make them stick with me though. Interested in suggestions, and I'll think about what I can offer from retaining them from a corporate tax / personal tax viewpoint.
Slander/defamation cases hardly win with just those offenses. In victorious suits, these offenses are coupled with breach of contract, or some other offense. Slander/defamation are usually just tacked on to hike up the $$$ amount in a lawsuit.

Unfortunately, based on what you've told us, you're shit out of luck. Had you any kind of contract, implicitly or expressly, with the guy, there might be an implied covenant of good faith and fair dealing suit of action, even without a NDA.

Your best bet is to compete with the guy. There's clearly something your former/prospective customers are seeing that make them want to go to him and not you. Talk to a few former customers and figure out what it is. Adjust accordingly. Perfect business in one market as best you can, but never limit your business to just that market.
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2017, 09:37 PM   #49758
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Quote:

As the kinda lawyer above stated, yeah it's he said / she said at the end of the day...

It blows, and I feel you... Like I stated before, previous job (financial) one of the districts in my region, they let go of a problem employee, but unfortunately, she went to go work for a competitor and started syphoning employees left and right out of that district. She was able to lure them with better hours and hire pay rate... Nothing that could be done legally and believe you me, we consulted with our own legal department...

You're going to want to start with the best (most profitable) clients and work your way down... Some kind of commitment that they will stay with you and blah blah blah... You're going to have to personalize each and every single one of them... Ironically, I watched an episode of Better Call Saul last time I was on the plane and there is an episode similar to this scenario... You may want to try that tactic...
Appreciate 1
smoosh2211.50
      04-02-2017, 09:46 PM   #49759
smoosh
fight me bro
Rep
Drives: slut whisperer

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

As the kinda lawyer above stated, yeah it's he said / she said at the end of the day...

It blows, and I feel you... Like I stated before, previous job (financial) one of the districts in my region, they let go of a problem employee, but unfortunately, she went to go work for a competitor and started syphoning employees left and right out of that district. She was able to lure them with better hours and hire pay rate... Nothing that could be done legally and believe you me, we consulted with our own legal department...

You're going to want to start with the best (most profitable) clients and work your way down... Some kind of commitment that they will stay with you and blah blah blah... You're going to have to personalize each and every single one of them... Ironically, I watched an episode of Better Call Saul last time I was on the plane and there is an episode similar to this scenario... You may want to try that tactic...
All bout that stolen valor life...:

You don't strike me as someone who'd watch Better Call Saul...you strike me as someone who'd enjoy Criminal Minds or NCIS...
Appreciate 0
      04-02-2017, 09:49 PM   #49760
shoei
Banned
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoosh View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

All bout that stolen valor life...:

You don't strike me as someone who'd watch Better Call Saul...you strike me as someone who'd enjoy Criminal Minds or NCIS...
I still don't get that stolen valor bit... I mean, you went through basic !! You're still in it, you know what I mean?

And I don't watch a lot of tv to be honest - bored on the plane doesn't count...
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 03:29 AM   #49761
Dang3r
Schmollbraten
Germany
Rep
Drives: M4CPC // HP4 Comp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///M Power-Belgium View Post
Cheers buddy !
I'm sorry for the blood on the glass..
You know the house of the uncountable beers into Brussels? Man, I had my problems to choose the right ones for buy

Some say, that my scrotum has its own small gravity field and when Im slowing down that brake lights come on at my buttox
Appreciate 1
      04-03-2017, 04:54 AM   #49762
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
You know the house of the uncountable beers into Brussels? Man, I had my problems to choose the right ones for buy
Sure and it's logic . Because Belgium has the best beers of the world .

Cheers !

Appreciate 1
Dang3r12514.00
      04-03-2017, 06:37 AM   #49763
Axius
Banned
Seychelles
Rep
Drives: 612 Scaglietti

Have a co-op girl from Kettering Univ. starting today. Hopefully she be cute, plus I'm her superior so she has to do everything I say right?
Appreciate 0
      04-03-2017, 07:37 AM   #49764
Aatish
Lofty
Rep
Drives: i4 M50, 991.2 C2, RRS Diesel

Teach her all the ways
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread