BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing Blu-Ray movies PS3

02-08-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
E92AXM
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 335i

Blu-Ray movies PS3

Does anyone know by chance any free sites that i can download some blu ray movies? If there is even such a possibility lol
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
danniexi
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 F97 X3M Comp LCI

Garage List
HD movies at 1080P? Don't count on it. Not enough bandwidth and no one is patient enough to download a 25+ GB file.

The playstation store has the video rental/digital movie purchase, but the HD content in the store is most likely 720P/1080i. As of this point, I have only seen certain video clips being downloadable in HD, but not full movies. I think those downloading pirated movies are satisfied with the DVD-quality downloads. You should be too.

If not, then go buy the BDs. They are getting cheaper and cheaper by the day. Amazon has the best prices. There truly is no substitute for HD video and HD sound. I love my PS3!
BMW MY06 E46 325XI - GONE
Appreciate 0
      02-11-2009, 03:43 PM   #3
PCGuRu2K
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 JB E92 M3

Just rent the blu-ray's from Netlifx/Blockbuster and then using RipBot264 convert them to a 8.5GB DVD-DL Disc. They play at 1080p on my PS3 and you can barely tell the difference in quality
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2009, 11:22 AM   #4
Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by defg373 View Post
Lancel, Lancel bag, Lancel handbags, Lancel replica handbags, Lancel replica bagVisit our Lancel online store for the hottest colors, styles, shapes and materials handbags, and specialized in Lancel Replica Handbags and other designer replica purses.
wat wat wat wat
Appreciate 0
      03-05-2009, 02:59 PM   #5
akak1997
Major
Rep
Drives: BMW 135 @ 135mph

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by PCGuRu2K View Post
Just rent the blu-ray's from Netlifx/Blockbuster and then using RipBot264 convert them to a 8.5GB DVD-DL Disc. They play at 1080p on my PS3 and you can barely tell the difference in quality
yeah...right..like you actually will go and rent them, rip them and play on the PS3.... Why rip it when you can play it on the PS3 straight up? more likely you'd just BT it
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 10:21 PM   #6
nopq629
Registered
Rep
Drives: 1

Talking Police Ill pastor deflected gunshot with Bible

MARYVILLE, Ill. ?C A pastor shot and killed during his Sunday sermon deflected the first of the gunman's four rounds with a Bible, sending a confetti-like spray of paper into the air in a horrifying scene that congregants initially thought was a skit, police said.The gunman strode down the aisle of the sprawling First Baptist Church shortly after 8 a.m. and briefly spoke with The Rev. Fred Winters, then Sell WoW Gold pulled out a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol and began firing until it jammed, Illinois State Police Director Larry Trent said. Churchgoers wrestled the gunman to the ground as he waved a knife, slashing himself and two other people, Trent said.None of the about 150 congregants seemed to recognize the gunman and investigators do not know details of Winters' conversation Sell World Of Warcraft Gold with him, but they planned to review an audio recording of the service, Trent said. The service was not videotaped."We thought it was part of a drama skit ... when he shot, what you saw was confetti," said congregant Linda Cunningham Sell FFxi Gil, whose husband is a minister of adult education at the church. "We just sat there waiting for what comes next, not realizing that he had wounded the pastor."Winters had stood on an elevated platform to deliver his sermon about finding happiness in the workplace and managed to run halfway down the sanctuary's side aisle before collapsing, Cunningham said.
Appreciate 0
      03-09-2009, 11:49 PM   #7
BMW2006
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Montego Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by nopq629 View Post
MARYVILLE, Ill. ?C A pastor shot and killed during his Sunday sermon deflected the first of the gunman's four rounds with a Bible, sending a confetti-like spray of paper into the air in a horrifying scene that congregants initially thought was a skit, police said.The gunman strode down the aisle of the sprawling First Baptist Church shortly after 8 a.m. and briefly spoke with The Rev. Fred Winters, then Sell WoW Gold pulled out a .45-caliber semiautomatic pistol and began firing until it jammed, Illinois State Police Director Larry Trent said. Churchgoers wrestled the gunman to the ground as he waved a knife, slashing himself and two other people, Trent said.None of the about 150 congregants seemed to recognize the gunman and investigators do not know details of Winters' conversation Sell World Of Warcraft Gold with him, but they planned to review an audio recording of the service, Trent said. The service was not videotaped."We thought it was part of a drama skit ... when he shot, what you saw was confetti," said congregant Linda Cunningham Sell FFxi Gil, whose husband is a minister of adult education at the church. "We just sat there waiting for what comes next, not realizing that he had wounded the pastor."Winters had stood on an elevated platform to deliver his sermon about finding happiness in the workplace and managed to run halfway down the sanctuary's side aisle before collapsing, Cunningham said.
lol wtf

-BMW2006
Appreciate 0
      03-10-2009, 09:33 PM   #8
positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
i download 720p from MiniNova. Good quality stuff. But big files. over 10gb depending on the movie.
Appreciate 0
      03-17-2009, 07:42 PM   #9
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2006 MINI Cooper S GP  [0.00]
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
2008 E82  [0.00]
Ddue, how about supporting the people who make their living from working on movies. Go out and buy them. Or get a Netflix acct for like $17 a month.

Watch films legally, please

If you have enough $$ to buy a BMW, then you got enough $$ to go buy a movie on bluray

/stepping off my soapbox now
      04-11-2009, 02:21 PM   #10
tzuten
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: Jet Black 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbook View Post
Ddue, how about supporting the people who make their living from working on movies. Go out and buy them. Or get a Netflix acct for like $17 a month.

Watch films legally, please

If you have enough $$ to buy a BMW, then you got enough $$ to go buy a movie on bluray

/stepping off my soapbox now
Agreed.. The thing is, (not saying everyone) but there are several members on here that I believe live beyond their means and buy the BMW to project that they have more than they really do. So every little saved penny counts for them. I know a guy that has to overdraw each BMW payment.
Appreciate 0