BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums Off-Topic Discussions Board Video + PC Gaming / Computing What computers do you use? PC MAC??

View Poll Results: What type of computer do you use??
PC.. Can't leave my tride and true XP 62 34.07%
PC.. Rolling the Dice with Vista (I swear everything works!) 21 11.54%
Mac.. I'm a MAC lover or / Bill Gates Hater 46 25.27%
Linux.. Even more different than others 3 1.65%
Mac & PC.. Gotta have both 50 27.47%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

11-26-2007, 06:21 PM   #133
e92man
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: modded e92 335i coupe

Garage List
macbook ftw!!!!!!!! i hate when people hate on macs. they are just as good and people dont give enough time to get used to them.
e92 335i jet black, coral red, aluminum, sport, step, paddles, heated seats, pdc, bmw aluminum pedals, oem aero kit front lip, 19' miro type 366 hamann race edition reps, H&R sport springs, 15% tints, vorsteiner rear deck spoiler, custom front pdc

"The only cars that should be yellow are taxi cabs and school busses."
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2007, 07:26 PM   #134
DasBlitz
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e92man View Post
macbook ftw!!!!!!!! i hate when people hate on macs. they are just as good and people dont give enough time to get used to them.
LOL and Apple owners do the same damn thing. Just way more snobish like. My girlfriend just got a chip in her laptop and I think it took her down a notch realizing its a just a damn laptop.
      12-19-2007, 08:54 AM   #135
Zirenz2006
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: G80 M3 Comp IOMG

Custom built PC, Macs are for fairies

Most Apple users I come across like snobs about the fact they use Apple.
Appreciate 0
      12-19-2007, 10:44 AM   #136
TahoeOG
Major
Rep
Drives: e92 335i

i don't think snobs would be the right word. I guess they're just happier that they have a mind of their own and broke away from the prison of 1 way thinking. I mean whenever i know people who use winblows i could care less, but then when they tell me of the problems they have to fix on the computer, i don't want to be cocky, but in my mind i'm glad that i could come home to a computer that's going to be leading the computer industry in the very near future. Ohh, and no maintenance required.

I think sometime people missenteprate mac users as snobs, cocky, or whatever, but i think it's more because they know what they have. Worry free computer/Os. Now the people who constantly brag about it, i don't know. They might just be dicks.

For me, i could care less what others use. I know that it took a long time for me to get out of the closed box of windows. Because winblows users spread so much fake myths about mac that it scares everyone from wanting to try anything different. So they HAVE to put up with what ever bill Gates wishes to throw at them.. $400 os you say?.. sure bill i will be the first one at the store to buy on... not compatible with my dvd drive? sure bill i will go and buy a brand new dvd player for mycomptuer to run your os. I have to buy a protection software bundle? sure bill i will buy all the spyware, spamware, adware, virus protection, firewall barrier, windows maintenance software. New hardware and no software with it?... look for that drive....

I got to the the point where, i said, i'm goig to go and buy something different and see if i have to put up with as much as microsoft. And sure enough i don't. My Leopard Os runs SMOOOOOOTTTHHHH. NO problem yet since the day i Purchased my comptuer over a year ago. All applications run great, fast. Great graphics, and just stable os.

(17' iMac intel Core 2 duo 2.0Ghz, 2gig Ram, 500gig internal HD, 500gig External Hard drive)

best computer i've EVER owned. EVER!! Oh again, no maintenace required for computer to run great.
Appreciate 0