BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis | Handling

Closed Thread

02-18-2010, 06:34 PM   #1
ModBargains.com
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB E92 335i

**********s l StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines E92 M3

[IMG]https://st15.flashecom.com/**********/images/Products/Stoptech/aboutstoptech.jpg[/IMG]

StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Looking to improve brake pedal feel with consistent pressure and modulation time after time of your OE brakes? StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines are the solution for you! StopTech SS Lines reduce the amount of time between application of the brake pedal and actual brake application through a Teflon inner line braided over with a stainless steel woven braid.

[IMG]http://www.**********s.com/images/Products/Stoptech/StopTech%20SS%20Lines%201.jpg[/IMG]

The Teflon inner line is extremely resistant to expand under pressure and WILL NOT degrade to exposure to brake fluid over time as opposed to the OEM rubber brake line. The Stainless Steel Woven braid acts as a support for the Teflon inner line, being extremely resistant to impact and abrasion.

StopTech Stainless Steel Brake Lines are DOT compliant and 100% tested to 4500psi.
Teflon inner line
Resistant to expanding under
Stainless Steel Woven outer braid
Resistant to incidental impact and abrasion
Tested to 4500 psi
DOT approved

Applications:
BMW E92 M3 08+ Front
BMW E92 M3 08+ Rear

Pricing:
E92 M3 Front Lines - $53.00
E92 M3 Rear Lines - $52.00
Shipping - $6.00

If you have any questions feel free to call me at (714) 582-3330 ext 8006 or e-mail me at Alan************.com
Appreciate 0
      03-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
aus
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Odysse

Are they including the second set of rear lines now?
Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread