BMW
X1 / X2
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BIMMERPOST Universal Forums General BMW News and Cars Discussion Horrible Service Departments

11-14-2023, 12:05 AM   #45
JunesM340IX
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 M340IX

Sorry that you're going through this but not surprising. I have a BMW dealership/service center 20 mins from my home, and I choose to drive 1hour and 20 mins to West Chester Pennsylvania for the most amazing service. They once ordered a wrong part for my car, and I had 3 managers contacting me apologizing for the inconvenience due to my long drive and the amount of money I have spent in their Accessories department. Accommodated me with a loaner car, gas in my car and a wash, and still a week later my service advisor called me to check up on me and make sure that i was satisfied with the service once everything was corrected.

The service department I go to also has a state or the art waiting area with flat screens videos of how BMW got started the M culture, snacks, Starbucks coffee, soda, laptops in case you have to work while you wait. They treat you like a king/queen. SPOILED!
Appreciate 1
      11-14-2023, 12:12 AM   #46
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunesM340IX View Post
Sorry that you're going through this but not surprising. I have a BMW dealership/service center 20 mins from my home, and I choose to drive 1hour and 20 mins to West Chester Pennsylvania for the most amazing service. They once ordered a wrong part for my car, and I had 3 managers contacting me apologizing for the inconvenience due to my long drive and the amount of money I have spent in their Accessories department. Accommodated me with a loaner car, gas in my car and a wash, and still a week later my service advisor called me to check up on me and make sure that i was satisfied with the service once everything was corrected.

The service department I go to also has a state or the art waiting area with flat screens videos of how BMW got started the M culture, snacks, Starbucks coffee, soda, laptops in case you have to work while you wait. They treat you like a king/queen. SPOILED!
TY, someone w common sense, compassion and understanding. I'm beginning to suspect that other guy works for that dealer. Crazy talk. Anyway, that was years in the past and they finally admitted and fixed it but for a few moments it was like I was in the Twilight Zone cuz they're the only ppl who touched the area and then turned around w a 'straight face' saying they had nothing to do w that mess.

I hear ya cuz I did something similar, avoided a closer dealer and drove a quite a ways off on the highway to another. One would assume that dealership service should be quite consistent esp w a supposedly nice brand such as BMW but it's really a crapshoot and it's difficult to find ppl who are technically proficient and have the proper manners as well.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
Appreciate 0
      11-14-2023, 01:26 AM   #47
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piper1 View Post
Oh here we go. Isn’t this why you were banned before?

Not that you care but I’m a piper as in bagpiper. Was at a 18c living history reenactment with a lot of gear and after customs checked everything slammed the trunk repeatedly breaking the latch because of the amount of gear trying to close the trunk and couldn’t then sent me on my way.

Not defending the dealer but looking for facts you never gave prior.

Beyond this like others I’m just going to flat out ignore the rest of your posts here. Had a bit more typed but deleted it because there’s just no point.

Peace
You're the one acting ridiculous and no I've never been banned, you're probably talking about yourself and 'like others', talk about projection, I'm sure many ppl ignore you w that crap posting trying to get a rise outta ppl. I don't need to explain myself, it should've been easy to follow what happened and to take it at face value as I have no need to tell anything else but the truth.

Like I said, you probably gave a bad vibe like you did here and that's why the Customs officers gave it to you hard up the gazoo. Not sure why you're being aggravating outta nowhere. Good riddance and glad you're no longer serving customers w that poor CS attitude. Freaking weirdo and another annoying troll I gotta ignore.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?

Last edited by tranquility; 11-14-2023 at 01:34 AM..
Appreciate 0